Parker's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Parker's Window Cleaning

Jeffery  in North York
Jeffery in North York

Great service

Amazing service. Very professional. Did extra work. They are the best. Very courteous and prompt.

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it!

ny83 in Toronto, Ontario
ny83 in Toronto, Ontario

Exterior Window Cleaning

We contacted a few places for quotes for exterior window cleaning and Parker’s response was quick and their availability was for the next morning! Their price was comparable to other places (the price above includes taxes, before gratuity). You don’t have to be home while the job is being completed but you just need to have the exterior water source on. We’d definitely consider them again for future similar jobs.

Thanks so much for the great review we really appreciate it. We look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great service!

Very pleased. Our windows are finally sparkly clean! Very responsive with quote, follow up and scheduling. Pleasant, helpful and thorough crew. . Will continue to use their services in the future.

Thanks so much for the great review we really appreciate it! We are glad to hear you are pleased with the whole process. :)

Esther in Toronto
Esther in Toronto

window cleaning

I would highly recommend this company for any homeowner. They cleaned all of my windows inside and outside as well as the screens in a very timely and professional manner. The couple were very pleasant and accommodating and they made certain that I was satisfied with their work. Its was worth every dime. I will certainly be contacting them again in the spring.

We’re so glad to hear things went so well. Thanks so much for sharing! I have let Andrew and Jasmine know too. :)

Gorda
Gorda
0 reviews Milton, ON

Window cleaning

Andrew and Jasmine arrived promptly to clean my exterior windows. They were extremely polite and courteous throughout the process.

I would highly recommend this company for your window cleaning needs.

Thanks so much for the great review we really appreciate it. I will pass on your comments to the team as well.

Satisfied Senior
Satisfied Senior
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Parker’s Window Cleaning & Gutter cleaning

Cost is based on number of windows and I have many in my two storey 4 bedroom townhome

-Employees are punctual, courteous and friendly
-Work was done so that no streaks in windows with this special system
After my gutters were cleaned, the debris was shown to me so that I knew the job was truly done. It it was explained that no large trees were in proximity so the job would not have to be repeated the following year. (Ethical company!)

Thank you so much for your positive review and kind words! I will make sure to let the team know. :)

Kind regards,

Luke

Eaves Trough Cleaning

Great overall experience both in booking the work and with the team performing the job. The team was professional, efficient and did an excellent job. I would definitely use this company again. Thank you!

Thank you very much for the great review we really appreciate your comments.

M.G.
M.G.

Window cleaning

This is the second time I've used Parker's for window cleaning. I can't say enough about their professionalism, pleasant staff and ease to deal with. They do a quality job and are fast and efficient. Pricing is reasonable too. I highly recommend Parker's if you want a superior job done and superior service. All in all, an excellent experience. I have recommended Parker's to my friends and they in turn have recommended Parker's to their friends. You can't get a better endorsement than that.

Wow! We are very grateful for this detailed and extremely positive review. Thank you very much!

CUPCAKE
CUPCAKE

Courteous, On-Time and Detail Oriented

I have never reviewed a service on Home Stars, but felt compelled to after the service I received this morning. Alicia and Marco were pleasant to deal with, professional, and did a great job. Did not rush - took 2 hours. The appointment was postponed several times for reasons out of their control (like weather), but I was advised in a timely fashion. Looking forward to enjoying the sunshine rays coming through my sparkling clean windows!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review we really appreciate it. I will pass on your comments to the team. :)

gina12cabral in Toronto
gina12cabral in Toronto
1 review Erin, ON

Window Cleaning & Skylights

Mark, Chloe, Jessica and Tristan were fabulous and had great attention to detail! Thank you so much for doing such a great job! My windows are all sparkling clean and fresh. Don't hesitate, book them today!

Thanks so much for the great review we really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for your family!

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer premium cleaning services to Residential and Commercial properties.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Mississauga?