Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Brie from Vancouver
Brie from Vancouver

Appliance Repair

I have a Thermador dishwasher that decided to stop working one day. I called about 6 different companies that were willing to book me, but wouldn't talk to me about the problem. Without knowing anything, they wanted to send a technician to give me an estimate, for a whopping $75-$125, before any repairs are even made.

Finally, I found Hassan at Wise Appliance, who talked to me about the problem over the phone, and was upfront about the issue potentially taking a while to resolve as Thermador parts can take a while to ship. He was able to fit me in for the very next day, so I booked him. He was punctual, very courteous, tidy in both appearance and working style, and he was able to diagnose and resolve the problem within an hour. His rates were also far better than the rest.

I've already sent his number to my mother and my aunt, and will be recommending him to any friends with misbehaving appliances in the future. I highly recommend him to you too!

Thank you so much for choosing wise appliance repair .
appreciate that you spent your time for helping us to share and spread our business .we are happy you are satisfied our service for dishwasher repair in vancouver.
best regards

Don  from Vancouver
Don from Vancouver

Washing Machine repair

I received service from Wise Appliance on the same day I called, Hassan diagnosed the problem and repaired it in about one hour. He was trust worthy, friendly, efficient, affordable and very knowledgeable. I will definitely call him for service in the future.

wise appliance repair sincerely appreciate you for sharing your words and experience with others for spreading our business about washing machin repair in Vancouver .That is a big help from you ,hope we can work together in future.

Mayu Nomura from Burnaby
Mayu Nomura from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Washing Machine Repair

Hassan showed up right on the next day first thing in the morning after I called him as he promised. He promptly found the problem and fixed my broken washing machine within a hour! He was a very honest guy giving me the advise for the little bit cranky dryer and the broken garbulator too while he was still here. You can certainly trust him for a great service! I recommend him 120%!!

Thank you so much for proving Wise appliance repair with your feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with our work on washer repair in Burnaby ,hope we can work together in the future.

Amal from Burnaby
Amal from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Washer repair

Hassan came to fix my washer. He removed a stuck item which was hopeless. He removed it and saved me from buying a new machine. He was pleasant and showed up on time.
Will definitely use again and recommend to others.

I appreciate that you spent your time to write your experience with our service on washing machine repair in Burnaby.
I am glad that you are satisfied with our work

Tom from Vancouver
Tom from Vancouver

dryer

Our technician was prompt, courteous and explained everything in detail and very helpful. He was very professional and advised us how to clean the dryer and to minimize problems in the future. We would definitely recommend Wise Appliance Repairs to our friends. Price was very reasonable as well!

Wise appliance repair appreciate your time to share your comments about our service on dryer repair in vancouver, and hope we can work together in the future.

More about Wise Appliance Service Ltd

WISE  APPLIANCE Service can repair virtually any type of appliance.
Our Technician :
- Customer Satisfaction is his primary goal.
- 11 years experience in home appliances repair
- Licensed and knowledgeable
-Equipped with appropriate diagnostic and repair tools
-Punctual ,friendly, trustful and honest expert
-Running the appliance on quickest time

we work on weekends too , No extra charge for weekends and evenings
NO TRAVELLING FEE

LOCATIONS:
Burnaby,Coquitlam,Port Coquitlam,Port Moody,Vancouver,North Vancouver,West Vancouver,New Westminister,West Side,East Side

Appliance Repair and Electronic Repairs
Fixing / Repair/maintenance appliances
WASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , OVEN , DISHWASHER , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN, Also Fixing Electronic
•Beaumark •Concept •Dacor •Electrolux •Frigidaire •GE •General Electric •Hotpoint •Inglis •Kelvinator •Kenmore •KitchenAid •Magic Chef •Maytag •Moffat •Neptune •Norge •Roper •Samsung •Tappan •Whirlpool •Huebsch
All styles of major appliances
Appliance repair, Appliance service, Appliance maintenance,Fix appliance,Washer repair/washing machine repair / Fix washer ,Dryer Repair/ Fix Dryer, Fridge repair / Fix Fridge /Refrigerator repair ,Freezer repair / Fix Freezer ,Stove repair / Range repair/ Stove fix, Oven repair/Fix Oven , Dishwasher repair/Fix Dishwasher, Microwave Repair / Fix Microwave , Garburator Repair /Fix Garburator, Repair appliance ,Repair home appliance,Home appliance repair
Cash,Visa,Master Card,Cheque