Plumber On Demand

Reviews for Plumber On Demand

Vilma Jonasson
Vilma Jonasson

Very friendly staff

Plumber On Demand was the only company out of 4 that I was able to get ahold of today. I explained my bathtub leaking from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor the night before. George arrived within an hour. George was very patient and took the time to understand and figure out my leak problem. He exceeded all the possible ways to figure out the problem and was polite and friendly. His customer service skills were superb! I appreciate the ease of mind and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure that he assessed all angles of the job.

Jerry Cummings
Jerry Cummings

Top plumber in this area

We called Plumber On Demand to deal with some mold in our basement. Despite calling on a weekend, Sam responded immediately and then followed-up first thing on Monday. When they came to remediate the problem areas, they were incredibly professional, quick, safe, and did an overall phenomenal job. We hope to never have another mold issue but if we do, we won't go with any company except Plumber On Demand.

Henry Terrel
Henry Terrel

Excellent plumber ever

Two young men came to my home. They were fast, knowledgeable, friendly and didn't mind answering all of my questions. They diagnosed my problem and fixed it and did not try to upsell me anything other than what I needed. They wore masks at all times and made sure to close the screen door every single time they came in and out of my house. I had a house full of work men, things were hectic and the young men ended up leaving a tool at my home. It was an easy mistake because I kept distracting them with so many questions they happily answered so I hope they do not get reprimanded for that. Bottom line is I will call this company again whenever I need plumbing work done. Fair prices and good vibes.

Mauries Edward
Mauries Edward

Amazing work with the staff

I've used this company before. I had the greatest experience and Patel definitely changed my opinion. I'm a believer! This man is a wizard and was a complete hero! He saved me soooo much money. I was being told by other people that this job was going to cost at least a thousand to fix and would take a couple days of labor. Patel used his expertise to fix the issue in less than an hour and saved me a ton of money! This man is the best. Always request Patel!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Avoid them

Very bad experience. They sent someone here fairly quickly, gave ridiculously high repair cost quote, collected service fee and left within 10 min. Please avoid them and don’t waste your money

Vish veer
Vish veer

Beware this company- plumber onndemand

They came to fix faucet and reconnect sink. After the tech finish found water leaking from the dishwasher beside the sink. The dish washer water in and out connected to the same spot where he did the work. But he refused to fix it. I mailed the company and called them. The lady over the phone gave irresponsible answer. I got some other plumber to fix my leakage. Never hire them.

Rebecca in Niagara Falls
Rebecca in Niagara Falls
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Stay away

Tech said it would be a huge job that would cost 520 plus. This was not true, he was here about 15 min didn't change any parts or anything just removed hair from the drain. He still demanded we pay $580 did not put the drain plug back into the sink and refused to provide a receipt for our payment.

J Hart
J Hart
4 reviews Lincoln, ON

Very Bad Experience and Service

I had a terrible experience with this company. To their credit they sent a plumber to my rental property quickly but that is where the good service stops. The plumber who was sent did a terrible job and did not fix the issue. He also said I needed to have a extensive replacement job done. I put my tenants up in a hotel until my regular plumber came the next morning and fixed it for less and said all that most of what I had been told by Plumber on Demand had been wrong. When I tried to complain, I was told they only took emails and there was never any response. I wish I had read the real reviews - not the ones on their site.

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

They don't know what they are doing

Absolutely horrible service. We hired for a quick part change in a new build. They did not turn the water off before disconnecting, water sprayed everywhere he could not turn it off. Ruined our expensive equipment and they won't pay for it, expecting us to pay for their services. Now they are taking us to collections and they doubled the cost of the job. Worst experience EVER!!!!!

More about Plumber On Demand

Plumber On Demand Plumbing and Drain Services ------------- The Plumbing Experts You Have Trusted For Over 15 Years ------------- Finance Your Next Plumbing or Drain Project With US. -------------
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?