R&M General Contracting

Framing
R&M General Contracting

Reviews for R&M General Contracting

Highly Recommended!

We hired Slava to install floor tiles and backsplash as part of a kitchen reno. It was a small job, and we got quotes from a number of contractors. Everyone else inflated their quotes to justify doing a smaller job, in some cases up to 400%. Slavas rates were reasonable, he came when he said he would, he got the job done in the time he said he would, and was a pleasure to deal with. He was also a great resource. We needed a mudder on short notice and he found us someone who also did a great job. Ive dealt with a number of trades and contractors over the years and Slava was the best of the bunch, and the only one Ive ever written a review for.

thank you !

Robert
Robert

Wall Removal

Slava and his team did an exceptional job removing a wall and post in my house. I used an external engineer that was secured beforehand who ended up creating incorrect plans. Slava caught the engineers error and worked with the engineer to come up with a solution that met the building code. Slava and his team were prompt, professional and kept the work site clean of debris at the end of each day. I highly recommend R&M General Contracting for your framing and renovation needs!

thank you Robert !

Bathroom Renovation

Slava did a bathroom renovation for us. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. He is great general contractor too and can do variety of work upon request (popcorn ceiling removal, painting, tiles, demolishing etc.). His prices are reasonable and he provides you with the quote immediately.

thank you !

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Removal of load bearing walls

We engaged Slava and team to remove two load bearing walls and install LVL beams in their place. Slava was very responsive in his communications. He got the job done quickly, stuck to our timeline and did a great job. Thanks for the work on our house!

thank you so much. call us anytime

Bathroom renovation

Slava did a great job updating my very old bathroom. He is knowleadgeable, experienced and gave advice on small details I wouldn't even think of myself. Everything was done on time and on budget. I absolutely recommend and will definitely rehire him for any future projects.

thank you so much !

Tatiana
Tatiana

Singe-Family house into a legal duplex

I've recently converted my single-family detached house into a legal duplex.

Slava has FLAWLESSLY worked with me on this beginning-to-end, from identifying an architect to do the drawing, to getting all construction permits from the city, to a full completion of the construction.

Slava is a 360-skilled professional with a big heart. He just shows up and makes everything easy! I highly recommend him.

thank you so much !

Kevin
Kevin

Installing structural beams

I wanted structural beams put on the main floor to have an open concept living space. After doing some research Slava came in with the best price (by far) and with the quickest completion date. I’m so happy I went with him. Everything went so smoothly, and the place looks beautiful now. You will not regret choosing Slava for your project.

thank you Kevin !

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Beam installation

I hired Slava and his team to install two new structural beams in my kitchen and basement ceilings. My previous contractor had been unable to finish the work and Slava was quick to respond to my post and able to squeeze in the work on short notice.

Unfortunately due to material shortages, we had to make some significant last minute changes to the plan and switch to using a steel beam instead of LVL, but Slava was quite flexible and we were able to still get everything done in a reasonable time and budget.

I would happily recommend R&M based on my experience.

thank you Rob !

Katarzyna
Katarzyna

Load Bearing Wall Removal

We hired R&M to remove a load bearing wall which separated our living room and kitchen space. This included the removal of the pre existing wall, framing and structural support and relocating several power lines.

Slava was prompt to respond to our needs and questions right after our first contact with the company. The team arrived within the week and got the job done quickly with no problems. Pricing was very fair. I really appreciated Slava's quick responses, even on his day off - a rare occurence with most contractors.

Highly recommended, and I will certainly be hiring this team again in the near future.

thank you so much. pleasure to work with you ! call us any time

More about R&M General Contracting

This year (2022) we celebrate being 20 Years in houses building business! We are grow up from small business to big corporation doing 50-100 projects per year !

We do ALL kinds of STRUCTURAL framing !!!

R&M General Contracting is proud to have been a part of "LOVE IT OR LIST IT" TV Show!

Over these years we have taken several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses), several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors, as well as a Certificate of Qualification for Terazzo, Tile and Marble Setter #400139292.

Whatever your custom home needs - we can do it for you. There is no project too big or too small. Feel free to give us a call for a free estimate.

R&M General Contracting is skilled at the following: rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that you need!

Framing, Bathroom Renovation, and General Contractors
Rough carpentry, full bathroom renovation, full basement renovation, LVL installation, roof framing, any carpentry projects, tiles/marble/granite/stone inside/outside installation, small electrical and plumbing jobs (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons), drywall installation, taping and painting, hardwood, laminate, pot lights, waterproofing inside/outside, any concrete projects. In short, pretty much anything that the client requires done.
We hold GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292. Several O.B.O.A (Ontario Building Official Association Courses) Several Municipal Affairs and Housing Exams to become Building Inspectors
2002
GOVERNMENT issued certificate for tiles/marble/granite/stone/terrazzo. Certificate # 400139292 sev
Local 31 commercial tiling membership