Eastporters Audio Video

Reviews for Eastporters Audio Video

Ping G from Oakville
Ping G from Oakville

Home Theater Design and Installation

We were thinking of doing a home theater room in our new house and we started thinking about doing a projector instead of a TV. We looked around for a place to see projectors and found that Eastporters was the only one with a lot of projectors on displaythat we were interested in so we went to their showroom. Dave went through all the projectors with us and we settled on a JVC projector and other equipment. They came and installed everything on the date they promised and did it in the time they indicated and did a very professional job, all the wires were done professionally and hidden and their crew was very nice and a pleasure to deal with. I finally have my theater and I really love it. The price was also much lower than I expected and budgeted for. I would definitely go with Eastporters Audio Video with my next audio video project.

K Dailey from Hamilton
K Dailey from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Theatre Installation

I wanted to turn my basement into a home theatre room, complete with a big screen, big sound, and two rows of theatre seating. I was referred by a friend who bought a projector & screen bundle, who mentioned that Eastporters also did installations. They went through everything with me, step by step. We decided on the equipment I wanted, and a few weeks later, I had a fully-working home theatre with a JVC projector, a 125" screen, and the most comfortable seats I've ever been in! These guys are the real deal, and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone that asks about my theatre!

More about Eastporters Audio Video

magine your very own home theater room, installed and designed to your specifications. Large screen with vibrant, high-definition projection and crisp, clear sound. All wiring has been hidden away within your ceilings and walls, and all equipment has been set-up and installed for you. Whether you want some or all ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?