Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

J. Calisto from Mississauga
J. Calisto from Mississauga

Leaking toilet

I want to thank Shawn for the great job he did repairing my toilet. I appreciate the time he took to explain various causes and to answer my questions. He was very efficient and professional. I will definitely call Gold Medal again for plumbing concerns.

Wayne
Wayne

Multiple Issues resolved

We had a number plumbing issues and Benjamin addressed all of them. He fixed 3 toilets and our exterior faucet and gave us a recommendation on our dishwasher which was leaking slightly but not from the plumbing. This is the second time we have used this company and both times they've been fantastic. Their service is prompt, friendly and Benjamin was very detailed in his assessment of each issue and the resolution. We are happy to say this is the company we will choose for all our plumbing needs.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Toilet

Benjamin was honest about the work that needed to be done and he got it done efficiently and quickly. Really appreciated the quick help on an urgent and stressful project!

Karen in Waterloo
Karen in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Great job!!!

Our technician did an amazing job and was very honest with the work that needed to be done and stayed until the problem was fixed. Would call them again in the event of another plumbing problem and highly recommend them

Debblo in Milton
Debblo in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Shower Tap

We had a Moen Tap with the Allen screw stripped.
Ben from Gold Metal did an excellent job in removing the old handle and replacing it with a new Moen handle. He explained what he was going to do and got my approval before proceeding. Left with the job complete and my bathroom clean. Good expedient work. I called on a Monday morning and my shower was functional again by end of day. Thank you Ben.

Krisztina in Toronto
Krisztina in Toronto

Kitchen sink

We asked for our trusted plumber Benjamin to set up a temporary kitchen. We are very pleased with the work as always. We look forward to see him again once we finalize our kitchen. We highly recommend Benjamin H. to anyone.
Zolie and Krisztina

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen drain blocked

It's the weekend however I can always count on Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain! The service is quick and professional.
Thank you so much Terence for your quick turnaround and thank you Benjamin for your professional work.

Replacing old pipes

Excellent service. Extremely professional, respectful, and diligent plumbers. They kept me appraised at every step of the process. They also did an excellent job cleaning up afterwards. Excellent communication as well.

Jean in Scarborough
Jean in Scarborough
11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Clogged and leaking kitchen drain

I am ever so thankful to Adrian for the terrific job he did rebuilding my kitchen drain. It looks fantastic! Adrian is a very professional and personable man and was patient with my need to chat (due to the pandemic silence). I will definitely be calling him for my next plumbing problem (which, if I'm not mistaken, is in its early stages). I shall be pleased to recommend this Company to my friends.

Rogenard
Rogenard

Inspection/detection of leak+Water line installation

We needed to detect of there was leak in our pipes as our water bill is rising, the service was provided for free since there were no leaks found.
We also needed installation of waterline for our fridge, it was done immediately. Booking for service is easy and they are easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, thorough and will give you good options on what needs to be done with pros and cons well explained.

More about Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

ABOUT GOLD MEDAL PLUMBING AND DRAIN
THE NO. 1 DRAIN & PLUMBING COMPANY IN MISSISSAUGA
At Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain, we’re all about helping homeowners save time and money. If you are experiencing problems with your plumbing, make your life a whole lot easier and give us a call. From clogged drains to leaky pipes to water heater issues and more, we work hard to provide fast, effective service options at an affordable price.

Dealing with a plumbing problem is one of the most annoying issues homeowners face. Leave it to the experts at Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain to help you solve the problem in no time.

Call (416) 800-6264 today or contact us online to schedule an appointment in Mississauga or the surrounding areas.

SOLVING PLUMBING PROBLEMS FOR THREE DECADES
Since we opened our doors, we have been helping area homeowners keep their plumbing systems running safely and efficiently. After many years in the plumbing industry, we have gained a wealth of expertise you can’t get from a book. We’ve seen it all and have gained a depth of understanding to know what works and what does not in any given situation.

Our loyal customer base exists for a reason. They know that no matter what, we work hard at any problem until we solve it. Our customers have confidence in us because we treat each situation as unique and provide personalized options for repair or replacement.

HIGHLY RATED ON BBB & HOMESTARS
We’re proud of our reputation and glad when we’re recognized for our hard work. HomeStars and the Better Business Bureau have both rated us highly for our fast arrivals, competitive pricing, and high-quality workmanship.

We know that our customers don’t like to waste their time, so we get straight to the heart of the issue and provide a cost-effective solution to the problem. Homeowners never have to worry whether we have their best interests in mind. We always give our customers options and guide them by recommending what we believe from decades of experience is the right service for their specific plumbing needs.

GIVE US A CALL!
When you need a full-service plumbing company in Mississauga or nearby that will get the job done right on the first try, we’re the team to call.

Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you call us for everything, from minor plumbing issues to your most pressing plumbing emergencies:

Same-day emergency services
Licensed plumbers
Clean, professional technicians
High-quality materials
Competitive pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed

Check us out here too:

Plumbing and Drain Services
We have a full arsenal of materials including Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Danze, Toto, and more.
Drain cleaning, Pipe relining, Toilet repair, Clearing Sewer backups, Sewer Connect, Video Camera Inspections, Emergency plumbing Repairs, Hot Water Tank Installation, Clearing Blocked Drains, Tree Root Detection, Kitchen Faucet Repairs and Installations, Shower Faucet Installation and Repairs and more.
We have a full arsenal of materials including Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Danze, Toto, American Standard and more.
Clearing Blocked Drains, Drain Cleaning, Waterproofing, Clearing Sewer Backups, Toilet Installation and Repairs, Kitchen Faucet Installation and Repairs, Hot Water Tank Installation, Valves, Sump Pumps, Tree Root Detection.
Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cheques