Architectural And Engineering Service

Margaret Khomenko
Margaret Khomenko
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Inspection of Lower Floor Structure

We bought a house in Dundas last month and needed the house foundation and walkout basement inspected before reflooring the unit. Slava was referred to us by Kingswood Engineers for his concrete slab and foundation expertise - and Slava was simply fantastic in providing a professional assessment with clear, thorough recommendations for us to follow up on.

Slava took the time to explain detail about the integrity of the foundation, the outer grade, inside sloping floor, state of the current concrete slab, and what to ensure is under the new concrete and flooring. He also provided a written assessment & answered my family member's questions by telephone. Slava is very highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your appreciation Margaret

brochulee
brochulee
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Full home renovation

Slava was a pleasure to work with. He had great insight and advice. He was easy to connect with and was always available. The timelines were adhered to and he even finished ahead of schedule for every stage. I would very highly recommend him.

2 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Walkout and Renovation Design

Slava was absolutely amazing to work with. He designed our basement walkout project and it is like nothing I have ever seen. The design concept he came up with is just beautiful. We are so happy with it! He also designed our basement reno project. We needed everything done precisely and to code as we are building a legal apartment. Slava is knowledgeable and was able to deliver and make the necessary changes when needed. When we called or emailed, he was always available and prompt with his communication. He also completed the drawings very quicky! I would highly recommend his services for any of your design/engineering needs. A+++!!

Tameil
Thank you so much for your appreciation

Anna in High Park
Anna in High Park

Basement underpinning permit drawings

We are very pleased with the service Slava provided for us. He took on the job of doing the permit drawings for underpinning our basement on a somewhat short notice, and we were impressed by his professionalism, the level of care, precision and rapidity with which he provided us with the drawings. We had no problems getting the permit. And all throughout the underpinning work, Slava was very supportive, and he saw us through the whole process. I recommend him highly

Anna
Thank you so much for your appreciation of my work

ELENA
ELENA

Condo Renovation

A & E Services is very responsive and has delivered all the drawings and estimates on time. They answered all my questions and municipality services approved everything with out any questions.

Elena,
It was nice to work on your project

Vlad Onyschuk
Vlad Onyschuk

Architectural and Structural renovation drawings for my house.

I purchased my house in August and I planned to do a full renovation of the house, which included the renovation of the floors and underpinning of the basement. My friend recommended me to hire the A&E Service company to prepare and submit package to the city.
They did structural and architectural drawings for the whole house renovation which included the followings: removing load bearing walls to make an open concept house, cutting out doors and windows, underpinning of the basement, drawing a floor plan for the basement,
A&E Service company is were very responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and experienced. Price was very reasonable, always open to discussion new ideas. He always take the time to answer all my questions. I got an approved drawings from city very quickly .
I would certainly recommend A&E Service to all my friends.

Vlad,

Thank you so much for your appreciation of my work.

RooterWorx in Toronto
RooterWorx in Toronto

Drawings for Underpinning project

Thank you for the recent project we have completed with the help of the Architectural and Engineering Service. We know Viatcheslav for about six years. He is the man of his word, always on time, honest, reliable professional with extensive experience in Engineering. When I call, I know I'm calling the most reliable and trustful engineer around, no matter how complicated the project is. Thank you for your commitment.

Vasily G.
Vasily G.
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

House Design

The project was done pretty quick, very professional, all our needs were satisfied, and we got the building permit with no problem. The structural solution for the house let us to save some money on the construction. We highly recommend this company to everyone

L R.
L R.
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Deck renovation

Got the permit quickly at a great price! Very satisfied with the quality of work done.

More about Architectural And Engineering Service

Structural Engineering Servive
Architectural Drawings for the building permit
Building permit applications:
Renovations
Change of use
Underpinning
Walkout basements
New , old, residential and commercial constriction support