Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Toronto ON M6H 2L8

Plumbing
Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Reviews for Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

TheHaad
TheHaad

Shower drain & hot water valve install

Danny help us install a new shower drain and hot water valve for our bathroom renovation.

He was very efficient and knowledgeable and we will definitely call on him for our house’s plumbing needs to the future.

Great review
Always striving to keep the customers happy at a reasonable cost

This is the only call you need to make

I have been a customer of Auburn Plumbing for over a decade now and I can’t say enough about the great work Danny does. We have done everything from full renovations to replacing a broken faucet and Danny has always been on time and on (or under) budget.
I happily recommend Danny to friends, family and coworkers whenever I’m asked. They get great work done and I look like a frickin rockstar for making the referral. It’s a win win.

Thank you for that great review, l have always gone out of my way to keep customers happy, especially my long term customers so that next time they or there friends need a plumber they will consider Auburn plumbing

Durgan69
Durgan69

Backwater valve and plumbing updated

Danny installed my Backwater Valve and did an excellent job. He was always punctual and treated the installation as though it were his own property.
Danny explained what was involved, the cost and the time required. He did exactly what he promised.
Danny advised me to get the City of Toronto permit which I did quickly and online. He was ready to go once I had the permit.
Danny is a Master Plumber and his work shows it. I highly recommend Auburn Plumbing.

I do always try to put the customer first and be realistic

Replace dishwasher and toilet

Dan was very professional and polite. As my parents are elderly, he took the time to explain everything from what was needed to be done to the cost. He went above and beyond. Afterwards he cleaned up, left the work area better than when he arrived.

Thank you for that great review I always try to be respectful to the customers

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

Fixing broken pipes/taps

I had Danny come in to fix a few plumbing issues we had around the house that required soldering. Danny was quick, professional and did a great job. Would recommend him to anyone for any plumbing jobs and will be calling him back for any additional needs we have

Thanks Chris for that great review I wasn't expecting it but I do thank you
PS I still like doing old school plumbing
Copper & brass
Stay safe

Exterior Pipe

We have used Auburn for plumbing repairs over the years. Danny is great to deal with and always dies good for for a fair price.

Thank you for your support in these difficult times , I always strive to do the best job with honesty & integrity

Maria
Maria

Bathroom repair and replacement

We are very pleased with the work Auburn plumbing has done in our bathroom project. Danny the plumber was very knowledgeable, skilled and was able to complete the project in no time . He took his time to walk us through and explain the whole project to a new home owner like myself.

Thank you for your great review,it's always a pleasure to work with nice people

Laundry Tub

Danny came and removed old and cracked concrete laundry tubs. He replaced the old tubs, put in new pipes and taps. We also had a leaky outside tap which he kindly replaced for us. Plus we had a leaky tap in the bathroom sink which he replaced for us. This tap was very difficult to remove due to the it being installed incorrectly by someone else. Not to mention a small space for Danny to work in. He persevered and got the job done. The finished work was excellent. I did not think I could get so excited about plumbing work done in a laundry room. I will definitely call Danny again with any plumbing problems and without hesitation I would recommend Danny to anyone.

Thank you for that great review my aim is to provide great fast service at a great price
Thanks again

Carlos
Carlos

Sink installation

We were needing to repair a broken piece and Danny gave us a good deal and we have now a brand new sink installed . A job well done as promised and no more headaches. Thanks to Auburn plumbing

Thanks Carlos
Great person to work for someone who appreciates the skill involved

Emergency shower faucet repair

It was Friday at 5 p.m. the tub faucet was broken. I called Auburn Plumbing and talked to Danny. He said he could come. Danny was professional, prompt, and detail-oriented. He let me know what he was doing so I could understand the process and scope of repairs. The amount charged was very fair and I would not hesitate to call Danny again in future.

- Liz

Thank you Liz for that great review I do always strive for excellent service and s clear and understandable explanation for the service

More about Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Auburn Plumbing & Heating Inc. provides services calls, repairs, custom homes, renovations, plumbing for additions, kitchen sinks, toilet, galvanized to copper change over, cast iron to lead pipes, sewer back ups, plugged drains, fixture back ups, sink back ups, camera to drain, jet clean drains.