Window Blinds Direct

40 Hanlan Road, Unit 35-36 Vaughan ON L4L 3P6
Window Blinds Direct

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Blackout blinds for home office

Michael and his team did a great job with installing black out blinds for my home office. Michael was very patient with scheduling the visits for measurement and installation according to my convenience. Charles recommended a lovely colour for the blinds which goes really well with the interiors of my home office. They recommended skipping motorized blinds and not doing double blinds so as to better fit my space, which also reduced the overall cost! I found the quality of the product, installation work efficacy and finish to be absolutely perfect! Thank you Michael and Team for the reliable and exemplary service!

New Home - Excellent choice for Window Blinds

Excellent service with great quality of blinds. I have ordered blinds from this company twice and each time, I am very satisfied with the look, quality and professional service.
I highly recommend them for your home or office.

Window blind purchase and installation

Sales advice was friendly and knowledgeable. Once the blinds were sourced the installation was prompt and expertly performed. The products are of the highest quality, and this company stands behind their products and their installation. I unreservedly recommend Window Blinds Direct to anyone who is looking for excellent products and outstanding service.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Blinds installation

Michael and Charles were responsive and easy to deal with. Charles did an excellent job installing our blinds and they look exactly as promised!

Sandy
Sandy
1 review Aurora, ON

Installation of California shutters

I am extremely happy with my blinds. The installers Charles and Rohan were professional, courteous and efficient! They even offered to remove my existing curtain rods! Thank you, Michael for a great job!!

Jit
Jit
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Zebra Blinds

We had reached out to a few vendors to replace our main floor and walk out basement patio sliding that had old style blinds. Michael at Windows Blinds Direct provided us with a quote that was very competitive as well as the numerous positive feedback he has received made us comfortable to trust their quality. Charles came to install the product and walked us through the maintenance and care. Thanks guys!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New blinds

Even during a pandemic Michael and his team facilitated services the best they could on a timely basis. Happy customer. Quick and efficient good pricing. Thank you!

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We're just a bit confused as to why we received an 8/10 since your review reflected a very positive experience. If you believe we could've done something better to achieve a 10/10, please let us know and we'll be happy to implement for future customers. Since our rating helps our business tremendously, you may reconsider and change the rating at any time, which would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Lisa in Bradford
Lisa in Bradford

California Shutters

Michael was my main point of contact and he was very responsive and helpful! Charles was the installer and came by our house and measured our windows and patio. We wanted to upgrade our blinds to California shutters. The turnaround time was a little under 4 weeks. They immediately came the next day to install and took about 2 hours for 8 windows. Charles and another gentleman came in and they were both fantastic. They were able to install the window in our one office while my partner was still working. 10/10 would highly recommend! The next day, I already passed along Michael’s contact info to a colleague of mine.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful and thorough review. We appreciate you trusting us with your home and are thankful for customer's like you. Your review makes us happy to know that we are providing the best possible service in the window coverings industry. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Great service. Achieved a modern look.

We used Window Blinds Direct to supply and install shades throughout our new home. We have a modern style house and wanted to get a specific look which they helped us with by providing an in-home consultation. The quality and the outcome were fantastic as well as the service provided throughout the buying and installation process.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We are so happy that you had a great experience and that your loving your new blinds. We really appreciate customer's like you!

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****