First Class Painting

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for First Class Painting

Mohamed Y.
Mohamed Y.

Painting of all interior walls, ceiling and garage door

It was great having Abed and the team paint my house earlier this year. We first wanted to sell the house so we changed the colour of all the interior walls and garage door, but after First Class completed the work we changed our mind and decided to stay. The house looks great now!

Abed also followed up if any touches needed to be done, he came by and checked him self. Amazing service! Would defintley refer them to my family friends!!

Thank you for the kind words Mohamed, it has been a pleasure working with you and your family ???

maria
maria

Whole house inside and outside.

I have have a lot of painters over the years and this company is by far the best,

Thank you Maria, it's always a pleasure doing business with you ?

rmjonathan
rmjonathan

Painting

I hired first class painting to paint my master bedroom. The work is amazing he was so quick and neat and tidy . I would highly recommend them to anyone!!
Thank you for making the experience so painless! I love my bedroom now?

Thank you for being such a great client, it was a pleasure to have met you and do business with you. Your kind words are very appreciated ?

Kate N in Mississauga
Kate N in Mississauga

Painting entire house (4,000 sq f)

Abed was exceptional. He was on time, trustworthy and extremely throughout. We are so happy with our experience and the quality of the work. Definitely would recommend him to anyone that is looking for A+++ work!

Thank you for being so awesome Kate & Chace! you guys are the best! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

brawas mississauga
brawas mississauga

Painting

I hired first class painting to paint my whole house (main floor, upstairs, and newly finished basement). You can count on first class to deliver top notch quality, and very efficient service. Very professional and thorough communication throughout the project. I'm very pleased with the results and I wouldn't consider hiring anyone else for my future painting requirements.

Thank you for the kind words! Its a pleasure to have finished your painting project for you, I'm sure the colour choices you selected for your home are going to be top suggestions in 2017, beautiful home :)

Dias
Dias

First Class Painters sets a new standard for Contractors!

First Class Painters live up to their brand name from start to finish, I was very impressed with Abed and team's professionalism and commitment to quality and excellence. It was refreshing to work with them as they set a new standard not just for painting but for home renovations. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for such kind words Glem, Its a pleasure to have met you and finish your project for you :)

Big Blue in Oakville
Big Blue in Oakville

I won't ever have to look for another painter again!

Abed and his team have painted both the interior and exterior of our home now. He has been absolutely easy, transparent, honest to deal with. Nothing hidden. Honest recommendations and advice. Up front with challenges, obstacles, considerations, etc.

He does excellent work, is prompt with communication, and for the exterior of our home, I really felt he quoted us the cost much less than the effort/time/detail/work that he actually did. It's not every day you can say that you feel somebody did *more* work than you paid them for!

He followed up after jobs to make sure we were satisfied, and is willing to touch up his work as well. 100% recommend!!

Thank you very much! It was an absolute pleasure to meet your family and have the opportunity to complete your project for you! Thank you for the kind words! :)

Yuriy  in Toronto
Yuriy in Toronto

Interior House Paiting

First Class Painting painted the entire interior of my house. I'm very satisfied with the quality of their work and professionalism. They had a very short turn around to complete the job and have delivered on their promises with a day to spare. I will absolutely use them again for future projects.

Thank you for the kind words Yuriy! I really appreciate that you have been sending us referrals, it means a lot! :)

Warren
Warren

Complete interior painting

This was a significant project, the repainting of the entire interior of our home. The job was completed on budget and on schedule. The staff of First Class Painting were courteous, careful and very meticulous. Abed was a complete pleasure to work with and really put 100% effort into customer care and satisfaction. Highly recommended painting company!

Thank you for the kind words Warren, it was a pleasure to have done the project for you. Hope to see you and Sheryl again soon :)

Ryan
Ryan

Fantastic exterior paint job

Abed was easy to deal with from start to finish. He took his time with us on explaining the paint process for our situation and also assisted us with colour selection.

When it was time to paint, he did excellent work . Showed up on time, communicated how the job was going and asked on more than one occaision if i had questions or problems i wanted to point out. I will be using him again and will recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you very much for the kind words! :)

More about First Class Painting

The first time I started painting was at the age of 16 when my uncle asked if I could help him paint his first new home after school hours. Turns out I had a real knack for the skill and people were asking him who he hired as they liked the work.

Since then I have been very interested in the construction industry, so I went on to get my education and graduated with a degree in Building Renovation Technology from George Brown that allowed me to combine my experience and skills with the proper knowledge and connections to start my painting business.

We are painting professionals with the purpose of disrupting the market and weeding out a lot of the amateurs.

Our team of painters go through an in depth training to ensure professional results and customer service.

We are also able to get professional grade materials & paints that are not available to the retail market.

We strive to have the absolute best customer service experience and always exceed your expectations.