First Class Painting

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for First Class Painting

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Office Boardroom

Great service, quality, and reliability.

Appreciate all the work Abed did!

Our boardroom looks fantastic and it was done in such a short amount of time with no mess!

Darshan V.
Darshan V.

Overall Home Painting (Walls, Doors, Baseboards and Cabinets)

Abed and his team are extremely professional and determined to meet all their promises when it comes to quality craftsmanship, attention to details and most importantly customer satisfaction.

This has been one of the best job I have seen in a long time, always on time and each one of the team members takes a lot of pride.

Cheers to that and definitely for your next home painting needs, look no further!!

Strongly recommend and endorse First Class Painting.

meher from Mississauga
meher from Mississauga

Painting

We used First Class Painting to paint our master bedroom. We were able to book an appointment within 24 hours and the job was done beautifully within 4-6hours of work. And this was during the december holiday period! The paint quality was texcellent and the finish was flawless.

I wasn't required to move any furniture and they brought large plastic coverings to protect items and carpet in the room as they had promised. I was impressed that the room was also vacuumed and dusted to give it that showroom finish. I would choose Abed and First Class Painting for any future work without hesitation!

Wendy from Oakville
Wendy from Oakville

Paint and wallpaper

Abed and his team at First Class Painting were nothing but professional and completely trustworthy. They provided me a quote for the job and charged me exactly what was quoted. Their work was meticulous and completed on time. They were very thoughtful and respectful of my home. Thank you so much for the wonderful job. I am always a bit weary in dealing with contractors but would be completely comfortable in recommending your painting and wallpaper services to any of my friends and family... Thank you!

Thank you Wendy! It was a pleasure to have met you and have the opportunity to complete your project for you.
We appreciate the time you have taken to write a review for our company, it means a lot :)

More about First Class Painting

The first time I started painting was at the age of 16 when my uncle asked if I could help him paint his first new home after school hours. Turns out I had a real knack for the skill and people were asking him who he hired as they liked the work.

Since then I have been very interested in the construction industry, so I went on to get my education and graduated with a degree in Building Renovation Technology from George Brown that allowed me to combine my experience and skills with the proper knowledge and connections to start my painting business.

We are painting professionals with the purpose of disrupting the market and weeding out a lot of the amateurs.

Our team of painters go through an in depth training to ensure professional results and customer service.

We are also able to get professional grade materials & paints that are not available to the retail market.

We strive to have the absolute best customer service experience and always exceed your expectations.