Mark created a complete set of drawings, and obtained city permits to convert a single family home to a legal duplex.
Why work with Mark?
1. Took the time to understand the project, and returned to the property a several times to discuss/address concerns in person.
2. Knowledgable - This word is often thrown around, but when speaking with Mark about the project, it was evident he has lots of experience in the field.
3. Expedient - It's not often that a contractor has to chase a client, but there were several instances where Mark completed work so expeditiously, and had to follow-up with us to provide additional details/decisions.
4. Honest - I've had both good and bad experiences with contractors in the past, but there was never a situation where I questioned Mark's integrity.
5. Nice guy - This may seem like an odd item to include, but Mark is not "rough around the edge's", he's a very genuine and nice person to work with.
Mark is a true professional, and I will strongly recommend him to family and friends in the future.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Wow, Thank you Pawel for the very kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your parents on this project. I am excited to see the basement apartment completed so your parents can enjoy some extra income that will make their lives a little easier moving forward.