Integrated Contracting

Greg
Greg
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation

I hired Integrated Contacting to renovate my condo apartment kitchen.
Without reservation I would hire them again. Chris and his team made the entire experience about making sure I was entirely happy with the result, and that the job was done "right".

The final look of a project is up to the customer and designer. But how well the renovation is carried out is the job of the contractor. Chris's team exceeded my expectations in this regard. I had the misfortune of starting my project just as the third wave of COVID19 was peaking. This was a challenging time at best because the whole construction industry supply chain was fraught with shortages and delays. Chris was honest with me the whole time about what could be accomplished and on what time frame.

I was really impressed that every time I noticed some small thing that needed fixing, Chris and Brett had already noticed it and had a plan to solve this issue no matter how small or large. The level of communication was exceptional. That truly inspires trust in a contractor. Chris and Brett also went above and beyond by finding potential problems before they were a problem. When installing something according to plan was going to cause a problem, they quickly had a new and better plan. They found innovative solutions to every challenge that came our way. That is the mark of a true professional.

Brett, the project manager deserves special credit.His attention to detail, and follow up on all aspects of the project was remarkable.

My sincere thanks goes to the whole integrated team for making my first large renovation project a complete success and a fun experience.

Total home reno
Total home reno
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Total Home Reno

Chris is an honest and reliable man that loves to keep his customers happy. I am one of those customers. My home of 33 years was completely renoed to the point that I love my house again. Chris and his team are maticulous in their quality of workmanship and I was always involed with decision making and last minute adustments where needed. I am very impressed with his work and so are my friends and reletives. I personaly highly recomend Chris and his team. Alex Ilich

Snicker
Snicker

Kitchen Reno

We renovated our 30 year old kitchen by removing a wall to open it up and placing a beam for support. Chris and his crew did an fantastic job and payed attention to detail. Chris returned his emails in a timely manner and got the job done on time. We are very pleased with our custom designed kitchen. We would recommend Chris.

Wow, thank you for that review. Your reno was personal to me, and we needed to get it perfect for you guys. I'm thrilled that you are enjoying the new kitchen. It's truly one of a kind.

Crystal in Toronto
Crystal in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement and kitchen renovation, complete bathroom install

I would recommend Chris and his team to anyone for any project. From start to finish he was a pleasure to work with. His friendly, caring and professional demeanor made the stress of a home renovation almost non existent. He was prompt with all of his responses, made so many recommendations that I sincerely appreciate and always made sure I was satisfied each step of the way. I trust Chris with any project in our home and look forward to working with him again on upcoming renovations.

Thank you Crystal, for the nice review. We enjoyed working for you, and would be happy to do so again for anything you want done.

I sincerely hope your family enjoys the new kitchen and basement. You guys were very nice people and deserve the fabulous space you've created.

Liz in Hamilton
Liz in Hamilton

Bathroom, Laundry Room renovation

I recently had Chris completely renovate my basement laundry and bathroom, and am very pleased with the work. Chris is efficient, caring and works quickly to solve any issues. His crew is polite and cares about your property. Brett is amazing at tile work, cleans up everything, and is very accommodating when changes are requested. I couldn’t be happier with the results.

Liz, thank you very much for the excellent review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you on this project. Your vision and selection of materials made the final result shine; we had the easy job of simply putting it together for you. Again, thank you for having us into your home. We would be happy to work for you again, should you ever need us.

Chris

paul Silva in Hamilton
paul Silva in Hamilton

supreme service

Chris was recommended by our engineer JP Campana.
Great guys. Truly. JP was awesome if you need an engineer. Chris was awesome as a GC and as a guide through the process. Chris is a gentleman and he constantly keeps you in the loop which most will say is the biggest issue with GC's and contractors in general. Chris has a great team of tradespeople that are professional and always arrive early not late. How many times have you heard that trades arrive late or not at all? Seriously people, this is NOT an issue with Chris and his team. Great group of true gentlemen who are very good at what they do and want to get the job done. Frankly we were the ones holding up the job as we took time to make decisions and this held us up. If Chris had his way, we would have been done the project in record time. If you want a job done well, professionally, with constant communication, on time and budget, Chris is your best friend. He is supreme. Creme de la creme. No regrets here. Chris is reliable, responsible, and communication is constant. Highly recommended. No hesitation in recommending.

Hi Paul. I just realized I never said thank you for the stellar review. You guys were excellent the whole time we were there, and I hope you are all enjoying your new home.

Chris

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Apartment Renovation

We hired Integrated Contracting to do a major reno on one of our rental units in a century old home in Hamilton. Right from the beginning, Chris and his team proved to be consummate professionals, doing quality, meticulous work from start to finish. As expected with such an old house, unforeseen issues came up along the way, but Chris was able to offer effective solutions that kept our budget in mind. Since we live in B.C., we were a bit nervous about working with a contractor from such a distance but we need not have been. Chris was a fantastic communicator, sending photos, videos and texts on a regular basis, allowing us to feel like we were very involved. When I visited the site near the end of the reno, I was absolutely thrilled with the results. We will definitely use Integrated Contracting’s services again for our other rental properties.

Thank you, very much, for that review guys. very kind words.

Kristin Scarfone
Kristin Scarfone

Townhouse Complex Caulking Project

I first met Chris when I was looking for quotes out a caulking project on behalf on the townhouse complex I am on the board for. As I am someone not familiar with caulking (the purpose, how it's installed, the different types of caulking product), I was very impressed with the time Chris took to explain the process to me as well as answer every question I had. When I presented the quotes I had collected to our board, it was apparent that Integrated Contracting was the company for the job.

When it came time for the work to be done, Chris kept me informed every step of the way. There were several walk-throughs both with him and I as well as him on his own. Through our many conversations, it became quite clear that Chris treats the property he's working on as if it were his own. What I like about Integrated Contracting is that Chris brings together professionals who are the best at their trade.

Chris is a person you can count on to be honest, reliable, friendly and reasonable. He is very fair in his pricing structure. Our townhouse complex has already hired him for another project and will absolutely continue to use him in the future.

I cannot more highly recommend Chris and his team at Integrated Contracting. You will not be disappointed with your decision to hire him for any project.

Matt in Ancaster in Hamilton
Matt in Ancaster in Hamilton

Total Gut and Refresh

Our basic sidesplit needed a long overdue refresh. We had a bad experience with our designer before we even started; and Chris stepped in and really got things moving in the right direction. A full kitchen, movement of walls and completely new full piece bathroom with much needed changeover of the upstairs bathroom as well. New floors - New Roof. There were some unexpected setbacks (caused by the previous homeowner) , but Chris let us know the landscape and gave us an honest assessment of the situation with a solution and options. Overall Very happy with Chris's work and professionalism. We are now planning a small addition and refresh of the exterior. We will be working with Chris to make it happen as we know his work will exceed our expectations. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking to get their house redone - you will be very happy with the results.

Thank you so much Matt. Very happy to have been a part of your project(s). You guys were great to work with.

KTo in Hamilton
KTo in Hamilton

Complete Renovation of 1960s Sidesplit

We worked with Chris and his team to gut and totally renovate a 1960s slide split over a 4.5 month period. The scope of the work included removal of a structural wall and creation of a new bathroom using existing garage space. Due to vintage of the house, there were many unpleasant and costly problems discovered. Chris is an honest, professional, and trustworthy general contractor. Chris was great at not only identifying problems but more importantly, providing the different solutions that fits one's budget. He is the ultimate problem solver. His communications were always timely and there were several hundred texts/emails/calls over this period. The final inspection by the city went off without a hitch. We look forward to working with Integrated Contracting for future projects.

More about Integrated Contracting

Integrated Contracting has been serving the Hamilton and Burlington areas for many years. We take on a variety of projects, from kitchen and bathroom remodels, to full-scale home renovations. Quality is our number one priority, and we pride ourselves in delivering the ultimate client experience. We look forward to helping you create the home of your dreams