Multi Service Aluminum

Rina from Maple
Rina from Maple
3 reviews Maple, ON

Multi Service Aluminum-Highly Recommend

Manny and his crew of professionals replaced eavestroughs, downspouts, fascia and soffit on our 22+ yr custom built home and made it look fresh and current. He and his crew are meticulous, precise and professional. Not to mention that they go out of their way to ensure you are satisfied. Cleanup was impeccable as well. I will be referring Manny and his crew to family and friends. It was a pleasure dealing with you!

Hey Guys,
Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to leave these great words! We really appreciate it! Word of mouth is very important to our business so this kind of positive feedback really means a lot. Thanks again for trusting us with your house!

ronsil from Mississauga
ronsil from Mississauga

Eaves and Frieze Board

Manny and his crew are top notch! Amazing service and workmanship. He delivered everything as promised and then some! I have already recommended Multiservice Aluminum to my friends and family!! Great job guys!

Michael
Michael

Eavestrough, Facial And Soffit Installed

Normally I never write reviews but for some reason I feel I need to because Manny and his team did such an amazing job making our come come to life. We bought an older home in Gordon Woods, Mississauga and it needed a lot of work. Manny instructed me for his team to come after the windows/roof and house was stuccoed this way he can clean up everyone else's mistakes. Yes, he was correct all the little things that bothered me from other contractors taking shortcuts he cleaned it up very nicely with the aluminum to make the house look perfect by cladding all the imperfections. I would defiantly work with Multi Service Aluminum on my next project. Michael

Eavestroughing replacement

Manny did a great job recommending corrections to the flaws in our previous eavestrough system, with good explanations of why the changes were needed. He was very accommodating with our specific requests
(directing downspouts where we wanted, installing a rain barrel diverter we had purchased). Great crew-cheerful group. Fast, efficient professional. At the end of the job they were about to drive away when they noticed a tiny detail on a gable that wasn't perfect. They got out of their vans, got the ladder and materials back out, and fixed it. Wow. Highly recommend!

NA1
NA1

Third Floor siding and flashing

Manny and his team did an excellent job. Personable and professional. The quote was quick and fair. He even removed materials that were left up there by the contractor that could have fallen on people! His team installed new siding and flashing. Thanks Manny!

Hey Guys,

Eaves, soffits and fascia, and front porch

Michael from Quality First Roofing recommended Manny to me. Like Michael, Manny was an extremely pleasant and helpful individual. His boys were also really. nice, polite and did phenomenal work on both finishing off my roof, and the left over carport roof from Michael's tearing it down. This that was to form the top portion of my new front porch. Manny kept me informed as to everything he was doing and asked my opinion. I knew what I wanted but having had no experience in this field I left it up to Manny to make all the decisions and I am glad that I did. Martin the carpenter, for the porch, and Manny both supervised and worked on it which was gorgeous when finished, Many neighbours complimented me on how beautiful and "classy" my house now looked. I can't find enough adjectives nor words to express the quality of the workmanship, the friendliness nor the fairness of working with this company. Once again I want to thank Manny and his crew for the job they completed on my home, It was well worth every dollar I spent. I have no regrets.

Brent W.
Brent W.
3 reviews York, ON

Board and Batten Siding

Manny and his crew were great to deal with and did amazing work installing board and batten siding. There were some complicated aspects of the job which they did great work to make clean lines. The job was done quick but the quality was perfect. We would 100% recommend him and his team again.

Beautiful job

Happy to recommend Manny and his crew. They worked hard, provided plenty of guidance about the right approach (as I am not confident in decision making), and turned my house whose old cedar shingles were falling apart into one with a nice reborn exterior. They took the time to make minor cosmetic improvements to the house that they didn't charge for. They communicated each step of the way. They aren't the cheapest and aren't the most expensive, but i got the impression it's a nice independent business where they do care about the finished product.

Eavestrough, Facial and soffit installed

Manny and his crew did a fantastic job on my 101 year old house. They gave it life. Best job for what they Quoted. The crew was a very hard working group of guys and had my house done in 2 Days. Excellent Cleaning each day after the job was over. The guys were very friendly and polite. I would 100% recommend them!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough installation

Very satified with the excellent workmanship and installation that was done at my home. Work was conducted in a professional manor and kept very clean. This company has alot of pride in the work they do. Excellent bunch of guys and very friendly. I recommend this company to everyone who needs their eaves replaced.

More about Multi Service Aluminum

Thanks for stopping by Multi-Service Aluminum!

We are experts when it comes to eavestroughs, soffit, fascia, downpipes, window/door capping, siding and much more!
We work with various materials such as aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanized- we can help you make the right choice for your home. We work with quality, Canadian made materials only. We also have lots of colours and products so that you can be sure you are getting the best fit for your home and budget.
Customer service truly is our number one priority- your satisfaction is our success.
Our professionals are always ready to serve you, and we will see to it that your needs are being met on time and within budget.

Please call (647) 393-7990 for a free estimate today!

Siding and Gutters & Eavestroughs
5" & 6" Seamless Aluminum / Copper Eavestroughs | Fascia | Soffits | Trim Work | Window Capping | 6" Half-Round Eavestroughs | Custom Brackets available | Square/Round Down-Pipes | Siding (all types)longboard/ Sagiger / Dizal / Al13.
Eavestroughs (5", 6" K-Style, 6" Half-Round) | Fascia | Soffit | Siding | Leaf Guards | Window Capping | Caulking | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Aluminum Eavestroughs | Copper Soffit & Fascia | Seamless Copper Eavestroughs | James Hardie Board Siding | Cement Board Siding | Composite Siding | Wood Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Fraser Wood Siding | Cape Cod Siding | Architectural Trim | Exterior MDF | Post Cladding | T&G Cedar Porch Soffit/Ceiling | Metal Panel Al13 | Window Capping | longboard / Sagiper / Dizal Eavestrough Repair | Project Management for Exterior Finishing
Kaykan | Gentek | Royal Aluminum | O.A.M. | Lumber | ...and more!
5" / 6" K-style seamless eavestroughs | 6" Half-round eavestroughs | Soffit / Fascia | Siding | Downpipes / Elbows | Flashing | Garage door and window capping | Frieze Board moulding | Copper | James Hardie Board Siding | Maibec Wood Siding | Vinyl Siding | Metal Panel Siding | Soffit & Fascia installation | 5" & 6" Seamless Eavestrough | Aluminum Siding | Custom Copper | Exterior Cladding | Exterior Architectural Trim | ...and more!
Superior Product (Made in Canada) | Expert installations | Eavestroughing Services | Siding Services | Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper Products / longboard / Sagiper / Dizal / AL13.
2001