Revolution Painting

Toronto ON M8Y 4C5

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Entire house interior painting

Sokol was very helpful,flexible and diligent. He did the entire job himself in 8 days. A good job well done. I would highly recommend him .

Thank you Frank I found you to be a great and happy person, you got some great colour choices, happy to work for you... Sokol

Mustafa
Mustafa

Living room paint job

Sokol was nothing but professional and extremely quick when it came to our living paint project. He was able to fix up some damage on our walls, do a double coat of paint on the walls, trim, fireplace and had time for a coat on the ceiling in less than a day. Sokol left a clean room and even talked about dinosaurs with my son after he came home from school. I highly recommend Sokol for his professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Mustafa,
It was my pleasure taking care of this project like working with great people like yourself, I'm glad I could help. Will keep in touch

mbertrand
mbertrand

Misc. Painting

Sokol painting the front and rear of my home and some interior portions. He was extremely responsive and able to do the work on very short notice. The work overall was extremely well done, and the areas that required colour matching to existing paint look flawless. He was also extremely neat and tidy and left the house as clean as he found it. I'd gladly use him again.

Thank you Michael, was a pleasure working for you as well, wish you all the best in USA

Asher in Newmarket
Asher in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interior + Exterior House Painting

Sokol and his team were professional, polite, efficient, and went above and beyond to deal with little surprise issues that popped up throughout the project. I look forward to being able to hire Sokol again for another job in the future.

Thank you Asher was a pleasure working with will come back to take care of your popcorn ceilings.

Pau
Pau
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fantastic experience

We hired Revolution Painting to paint all our house (over 4k sq feet including basement). We are extremely happy with all the process. The job was quick but very high quality. Even after a few months since the job was complete (it was done early May), we can't find anything to complain. We will ask their services next time we need to paint. Also, we have recommended this company to all our friends in need of painting.

Hi Pau, I'm very happy to see your review posted, made my day, It was my pleasure to work for you, thank you for your feedback, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Whole house repainting

Sokol is very easy to communicate with. Honest and straight forward. He is experienced and knows what he is doing and most importantly he commit to his work quality. He pays attention to detail and very responsible. He has a very good reputation as an experienced painter.

He showed up on time everyday. He let me know what he was going to do on that day and the next day. He didn't cut corner. When the work was done, he cleaned up everything and walked through together with me to show the result. He fixed any imperfections.

I will strongly recommend him and definitely will hire him again on my next painting project.

Thank you Iggy was a pleasure working for you. Definitely will come back for more work. Will keep in touch... all the best

Manish in Mississauga
Manish in Mississauga

Main floor painting

Sokol was a great contractor, he was always communicative when there were questions. He also never hesitated to accomodate requests. We painted our entire main floor and it looks great! Would absolutely hire him again.

Thank you Manish for the great feedback, really appreciate your business... all the best will keep in touch

Frank G from Barrie
Frank G from Barrie
13 reviews Barrie, ON

Interior painting

This is the second time I hired Revolution Painting to work on my house. It was a very short notice project and Sokal was most obliging fitting me into his tight schedule. The work he does is always outstanding quality work. Professionalism at it's best. I would not hesitate to hire Sokal and his team a third time, Thank-you again Sokal for your fantastic service.

Hi Frank was great seeing you again and glad I could help. Will keep in touch all the best

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting ** High recommendation

Excellent job. I read the reviews and went with this company. They were on time, profession and made my house beautiful.
I originally hired to paint upstairs. But he was so good I hired him on the spot to paint the living room, kitchen and lower bathroom. Hi h was competed in a day.
They did a wonderful job. I hired this company to paint my outside house in the spring.

Excellent, professional work!!! I love my home.
I recommend this company.

Thank you Dionne, was a pleasure working with you. Thanks what we do for all our clients. No hesitation to come back on spring to do the exterior job.

Ancasterian
Ancasterian
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exterior Paint Ancaster

Sokol is a very hard worker and prides himself in going above and beyond with his service. He is not happy until you are happy. I recommend Sokol and the team at Revolutions Painting completely!

Ian W

Hi Ian Was a pleasure painting your home last Summer, thank you for the opportunity.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.