Formerly Pinoy Tile And Stone
7485 16th Ave Burnaby BC V3N 1P2

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I had a great experience with Peter and his assistant Richard! They did an amazing job and always cleaned up at the end of the day. Great workmanship and
I’m so pleased with the results and would highly recommend.

Thank you Susan for the wonderful review its my pleasure to work with you and looking forward your next project to get it done.

Leo
Leo
1 review Surrey, BC

Pot lights in the living room, dining room, kitchen and pendant lights over kitchen sink

I am happy and would recommend Pinoy tile for a job well done. Peter and his assistant Richard works so hard to do what we requested from them. They are flexible, reliable, and give a reasonable quote and go an extra mile to do the job. They give their best to make the client happy and blessed for their hard work. Thank you Pinoy tile team well done!.

Leo and Chona

Thank you for taking time to this amazing review!
We pride ourselves on our workmanship practices to help homeowners project , we hope to have you again for the next project.

Thanks ,
Team:

Caroline
Caroline

Master Bedroom shower/ tile /floor renovation

I had a reno done on my master bedroom ensuite shower bathroom. Peter was punctual and dependable. He patiently listened to what I want and need and on the budget. He utilized my left over tiles to replace the old tiles and made an excellent design. He suggested ideas in solving all my reno problems. I was amazed with his skills and talent. I am very grateful for his expertise in what he had done with my house projects.

Thank you very much for the great review. It was a true pleasure working with you and looking forward to hearing from you in the future. Enjoy your new home.

Karl in Surrey
Karl in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Bath tile renovation

I can recommend this company for a job well done on my bathroom tiles. Peter went beyond expectations. Clean work and added extras. Excellent job. And I am a happy customer. I'll get him do more handyman jobs in the house.

Hi Karl,
Thank you so much for the great review. I hope we can work again for the next project

Pinoy tile contracting

Jaykim
Jaykim

Bathroom renovation / kitchen countertop and tile works

Peter and the guys did the countertop, plumbing and backsplash qorks for kitchen. They also did the full renovation of our bathroom. Superb workmanship at very reasonable rates. These guys are easy to deal with and willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommended

Thank you Jay and Kim for the wonderful review.
It was great to work with you, we wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future.
Thanks,
Team: Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

J&J
J&J

Tile Removal and Laminate Floor Installation

Peter and his team did a terrific job with our laminate floor installation. We appreciate that he helped us stay within our budget. He gave us suggestions and used his expertise to guide us on what to prioritize with our renovation plans. He had a schedule, balancing all his jobs including our task, and stuck with it. As a result, we knew exactly when he would be working and even completed the installation earlier than anticipated! Thanks again Peter (and his team).

Thank you Jasper and Josephine for the kind words of review.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Fair price and great work

No nonsense and great work. I showed him what I needed done. He didn’t try to sell me on a bunch of work I didn’t need, and gave me a fair price. Couldn’t be happier with the finished product, and he got it done quicker than I expected

In short, Peter is honest, fair and does great work. I wouldn’t think twice about calling him again and would absolutely recommend him to a friend

Hi Jordan and Melissa,
Thank you for the great and wonderful review.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Super stellar work

Very professional work & completed earlier than quoted. Tiling was perfectly done. Even worked in rainy weather making sure they had put a canopy. Peter is a warm personable guy with a very sharpened sense of customer satisfaction. Reasonable price charged for the project. Very satisfying experience with no hassles. Super duper work. Thanks Peter.

Hi Almunir,
Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review. I like to work with because your so kind. I wish in the next project to have clients like you.
Thanks a lot,

nick_argue in Delta
nick_argue in Delta
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom and kitchen reno - tiling

Peter and his tiling company were fantastic to deal with. Peter was hired by my general contractor for the new tiles in the master bathroom (floors, walls, shower). The work was excellent quality and very timely. We were so impressed, we hired Peter back to do wall tiles in our kitchen. I would highly recommend.

Thank you Nick for taking time write a great and wonderful words of reviews.
Peter
Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd

thalitz1316
thalitz1316
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom renovation

The staff are courteous, on time, work is thorough and they followed what we want with our bathroom. Over all we are completely satisfied with the project.

Hi Thalitz,
Thank you for the wonderful word of review.

More about Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Our focus at Pinoy Tile Contracting is to keep customers safe and to continue to deliver reliable service during these unprecedented times. Your safety is our # 1 priority! Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd, formerly Pinoy tile and stone, is highly experienced in residential and commercial bathroom & kitchen renovations. We provide the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. We take pride in our multi-cultural diversity of different techniques and systems; helping us provide more comprehensive service to our client. Our experience enable us to provide our clients the highest standard of service in the industry including project management, liaison between trades ,professional advice on standards and tolerance, and scheduling time frames. We specialized in high end bathroom and kitchen renovation residential and commercial projects.

Services Provided:
Bathroom Remodeling, Flooring Installation, Kitchen Remodeling, Tile Cutting, Tile Installation, Tile Repair, Bathroom and kitchen renovation ( tiling works ), Tiling

Areas Served:
Burnaby, Vancouver, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Surrey, Coquitlam, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, (entire lower mainland).

Awards:
Pinoy Tile Contracting is very proud to have received the Homestars Best of 2020 Award for excellent workmanship. We have won this award four times and are extremely grateful for the recognition.