Formerly Pinoy Tile And Stone
7485 16th Ave Burnaby BC V3N 1P2

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

J&J
J&J
1 review Surrey, BC

Tile Removal and Laminate Floor Installation

Peter and his team did a terrific job with our laminate floor installation. We appreciate that he helped us stay within our budget. He gave us suggestions and used his expertise to guide us on what to prioritize with our renovation plans. He had a schedule, balancing all his jobs including our task, and stuck with it. As a result, we knew exactly when he would be working and even completed the installation earlier than anticipated! Thanks again Peter (and his team).

Thank you Jasper and Josephine for the kind words of review.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Fair price and great work

No nonsense and great work. I showed him what I needed done. He didn’t try to sell me on a bunch of work I didn’t need, and gave me a fair price. Couldn’t be happier with the finished product, and he got it done quicker than I expected

In short, Peter is honest, fair and does great work. I wouldn’t think twice about calling him again and would absolutely recommend him to a friend

Hi Jordan and Melissa,
Thank you for the great and wonderful review.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Super stellar work

Very professional work & completed earlier than quoted. Tiling was perfectly done. Even worked in rainy weather making sure they had put a canopy. Peter is a warm personable guy with a very sharpened sense of customer satisfaction. Reasonable price charged for the project. Very satisfying experience with no hassles. Super duper work. Thanks Peter.

Hi Almunir,
Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review. I like to work with because your so kind. I wish in the next project to have clients like you.
Thanks a lot,

nick_argue in Delta
nick_argue in Delta
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom and kitchen reno - tiling

Peter and his tiling company were fantastic to deal with. Peter was hired by my general contractor for the new tiles in the master bathroom (floors, walls, shower). The work was excellent quality and very timely. We were so impressed, we hired Peter back to do wall tiles in our kitchen. I would highly recommend.

Thank you Nick for taking time write a great and wonderful words of reviews.
Thanks,
Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd

thalitz1316
thalitz1316
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom renovation

The staff are courteous, on time, work is thorough and they followed what we want with our bathroom. Over all we are completely satisfied with the project.

Hi Thalitz,
Thank you for the wonderful word of review.

Judy
Judy
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Bathroom Renovation

We have done two bathroom renovations with Pinoy Tile. Peter and his team are hard working and professional. The quality of work is top notch. They kept us informed every step, so we know all the water proofing is done properly. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends.

thank you Judy for taking time write a wonderful words of review enjoy your new master bathroom

Frank Scott in New Westminster
Frank Scott in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Master Bathroom with curbless shower

Peter helped me to trasform my vision for into reality. My renovation was highly unique, and some tradesman said it could not be done. In the end the product turned out excellent and just as i visioned. Peters team was a big part of the creation and they did a great job with the tiling job. Pinoy tile was punctial (where so many tradesmen are not). The project was completed in a timely manner and we are very happy.

Thank you Sir Frank for the wonderful and amazing project given to us , It's a totally high end master shower make over . Enjoy your new huge shower,
Thank you again for entrusting this project.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Peter and his team did an amazing job! We are students renting a very old house in Vancouver and there was ample water damage in the shower; drywall was completely rotted and the tiles were coming off the walls. Peter & team replaced the entire drywall and redid the tile & grouting perfectly, and even added a little glass shelf in our shower. They were incredibly reliable with their quotes and I am so thankful they made the trip out to Vancouver for this job. I’d highly recommend them to anyone!

Hi Kieran
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post the review, I really appreciate it. Looking forward in hearing from you in the future for any upcoming project.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Master bathroom, powder room renovation

We found Peter via Google and Homestars. We were a bit reluctant to go with someone we weren’t referred to, but went with it and couldn’t be more pleased. Peter was considerate, responsive and cost competitive. He took the time to answer questions, always communicated, and wound up helping out on other items (laundry closet). His craftsmanship is excellent and we are incredibly pleased with the result. Grab him if you can!

Thanks Ari, for the great review! We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to hearing from you again when you want to do the rest of the house.

Leo and liezl
Leo and liezl
0 reviews Delta, BC

Indoor paint amd bathroom renovation

Peter, owner of pinoy tiles did a spectacular job in painting the interior.of.our house and also renovated my moms bathroom. We are so happy with the outcome and definitely will be hiring him again for our future projects. Peter is highly.recommended..

Thank you, Leo and Leizl taking time to write this great review! We are delighted that you are happy with the result of the bathroom renovation and painting works . And it was a real pleasure working with you.

More about Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Our focus at Pinoy Tile Contracting is to keep customers safe and to continue to deliver reliable service during these unprecedented times. Your safety is our # 1 priority! Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd, formerly Pinoy tile and stone, is highly experienced in residential and commercial bathroom & kitchen renovations. We provide the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. We take pride in our multi-cultural diversity of different techniques and systems; helping us provide more comprehensive service to our client. Our experience enable us to provide our clients the highest standard of service in the industry including project management, liaison between trades ,professional advice on standards and tolerance, and scheduling time frames. We specialized in high end bathroom and kitchen renovation residential and commercial projects.

Services Provided:
Bathroom Remodeling, Flooring Installation, Kitchen Remodeling, Tile Cutting, Tile Installation, Tile Repair, Bathroom and kitchen renovation ( tiling works ), Tiling

Areas Served:
Burnaby, Vancouver, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Surrey, Coquitlam, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, (entire lower mainland).

Awards:
Pinoy Tile Contracting is very proud to have received the Homestars Best of 2020 Award for excellent workmanship. We have won this award four times and are extremely grateful for the recognition.