Yardworx

71 Skyline Cres NE Calgary AB T2K 5X2

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Yardworx

Above and beyond service

We requested the fall clean up. The team did a beautiful job of our front and back yard. They cleaned up areas I did not expect them too, edged the lawns and I dont think the lawns have ever been mown quite so well. Thanks

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Yard work and Fertilizer

Great service all around from time I booked to when the work was done, would recommend

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

Rose
Rose

Aeration

Was very easy to work with this company. Received a reply from them the next day and work was done a week later as they had to wait for the snow to melt on the lawn. Job well done!

Thank you Rose! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

davro
davro
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Spring lawn maintenance

Crew(team Edwin) worked quickly(just over 1 hour) to power rake,aerate and do first cut of lawn. Did super job cleaning out flower beds and under trees,particularly when removing pinecones and needles. Very friendly and happy guys! Our yard looked great when they were finished!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I will pass this along. Enjoy and stay safe.

Spring clean

My yard looks so much better..and with my hubby out of town 3 out of 4 weeks,a month it will be so nice for him to come home next week and not have to do it!

Thank you all for the cleanup!!

So glad you are happy with the work completed! Thank you!

gurkirpal
gurkirpal

Yard services

I have been with Yardworx from last 3 years, there services are fantastic. Their professionals friendly, provide great customer service and they take care of the lawn like it is their own yard. They do not rush and ensure they clean up and remove all garbage when leaving.

Thank you, I will pass this along to the service provider. Thank you for your continued support!
All the best to you and your family!

Frans
Frans

Yard Spring Cleanup

Quick, efficient, timely and excellent results with a 2 man crew who answered all inquiries

Thank you for the kind words! Now you can sit back and enjoy the nice weather this week!

leahwarawa
leahwarawa
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great work

Excellent workers, very thorough. Got everything done in great time. My yard looks amazing! Would recommend this company and specifically the team sent out to spring clean my yard.

Thank you Leah! Enjoy your summer!

Jillian in Calgary
Jillian in Calgary

High quality snow removal service

I have had Yardworx doing my snow removal for a couple of years now and I have been impressed. The service is high quality and about $75/month cheaper than what I was paying before I made the switch. The team is always friendly and thorough and any concern I have had (always minor) was rectified quickly.

Thank you for the kind words. We wish you all the best, Happy Holidays!

snow removal

Yardwork gave invaluable service for snow removal. My husband's knees need some reupholstering, and I did not have the time.
We are so grateful for Yardworx. It was so nice hearing the snow removal apparatus outside, and having the constant feeling that the work was so better done than we could have,

Thank you for the kindness. Stay well and enjoy your holiday season!

More about Yardworx

Yardworx has been a residential and commercial lawn care and snow removal company in Calgary and since 1989. We provide year round maintenance services for properties of all sizes.

Whether you’re here looking for a one time yard cleanup or would like to take advantage of our convenient, hassle-free weekly yard cleaning or snow removal services, Yardworx can accommodate your request in a timely manner.

Serving both Calgary and Edmonton, Yardworx has provided reliable, professional yard care to Albertans for decades. Browse our site for packages, lawn care tips or to learn about our guarantees.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pg/yardworx.ca/community/?ref=page_internal