Thank you, Kim R for your review, as any feedback helps us to improve our services and perform every necessary coaching as needed. We would like to extend our apologies for the experience you've had with us. We would just like to clarify a few things with you to make sure we have a mutual understanding of the situation.
- Jun 28, 2021. *** Refrigerator *** Your initial complaint was that the ice maker and the water dispenser were not working. Our technician tested both parts and found that the ice maker does not operate properly - the ice maker motor does not rotate and thus cannot call for water. The water dispenser would call for water, but the water valve would not open to let water pass. *** Oven*** Your initial complaint was that the door doesn't close and one of the elements does not work. Your oven needed hinges and receivers for the oven and a new gas valve for the stovetop.
- Jul 15, 2021. You had paid a deposit for the repairs. The parts were ordered. Parts were on backorder from the manufacturer (we have no control over parts availability with any of the manufacturers, and in terms of the estimated time of arrival - we relay to our clients the exact same information that we are being provided).
- Sep 24, 2021. A technician had come out with the parts to install them, and on-site discovered that the ice maker had been updated and modified by the manufacturer and additional parts would be required to make it compatible with your refrigerator (something that we were not advised by the manufacturer at the time of request to order). The oven also required an additional part - a gas solenoid. Additional parts were also on backorder.
- Jan 25, 2022. You called us and advised us that your freezer is not cooling well (a different issue). The technician came out performed the diagnostic free of charge and discovered that the condenser fan is faulty and is affecting the cooling capability of the refrigerator. The technician sent you another quote for the part alone without additional labor.
- March 9, 2022. The technician came out with all the necessary parts and the next day he finished the repair. When the refrigerator repair was finished, the technician had discovered that the water pressure is weak - something that the technician had no way of knowing until all the necessary parts were replaced - and has to be addressed by a plumber.
Technician Service Manager,
Fix Appliances CA.