Wow 1 Day Painting York & Durham Region

Sean
Sean
8 reviews Duncan, BC

Excellent shed painting

George and Wow did an EXCELLENT job painting the outside of my new shed. They actually rebooked a week earlier than expected, George arrived on time, worked quickly and accurately, and even left me with some extra supplies and Wow cookies to deal with cleaning and kids. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Thank you :)

That was a fun shed transformation wasn't it Sean. Thanks so much for the kind words about George. Enjoy the cookies!

Joanna
Joanna
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wallpaper removal and interior painting

Very happy with the work from Wow 1 Day painting. George, Rob, Brendan and their teams were awesome. On time, professional and super friendly. My new home had some extensive wallpapering that I wanted removed and they got everything removed, sanded and painted all in a day. Thanks for everything!

BAM - KAPOW! WOW 1 DAY comes to the rescue once again. Thanks so much for the kind review Joanna.

Stairwell and Hall painting

Alex and Steve did a great job. They arrived on time and finished quickly. No mess was left behind. It looks very fresh. I was also happy with how quickly the company was able to schedule the job.

As we like to say Private User - SPEED + QUALITY = WOW! Thanks for the kind words!

Oksana in North york
Oksana in North york

Interior Painting - Upper Floor

The process was easy from start to finish. Starting with the initial emails with Dom, a video chat for the initial project estimate with a follow-up on-site. The painting team was booked in the following week. Sara and George arrived at the house and they were friendly, walked through the work to be done before starting and got right to it. They were were great to work with and they (and their helper) did a fantastic job. I've had this painting project on my "to do" list for the last 10 years and it's done, in one day and I am thrilled to bits with the results.

Sounds like a WOW experience from start to finish. Glad we were able to help cross a project off of your to-do list IN 1 DAY!

Ashley 2
Ashley 2

Bed room painted

Love the service Robert and Ray went above and beyond making sure the wall looks even contrast another color in the room for my daughter Ashley
My daughter love it she was like wow .
Thank you for your amazing service.

Hi Ashley. So happy to have helped you, your daughter and the Make A Wish Foundation on this project.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Interior Painting

Wow 1 Day Painting was recommended to me by a friend when I needed my house painted for a quick sale. George and The Team were impeccable! They were professional and a pleasure when painting the majority of my house in one day! They moved a lot of furniture, prepped the walls and worked efficiently. They were courteous and helpful to ensure that I was pleased with the final result. I am more than happy and highly recommend this service to others.

IMPECCABLE pretty much sums it up...Thank you so very much.

Sharon in Udora
Sharon in Udora
1 review Udora, ON

Ceiling repair, interior painting

To say that I am an extremely picky person is an understatement, this is why I’ve always done my own home painting. But in this case I couldn’t even begin to paint until I repaired the bumps and crevices on the ceilings. The more I filled and sanded, the more the extent of the imperfections surfaced. Tough as is was, it was time to admit defeat and, WOW!, am I glad I did!!! Rae, from WOW Sales gave me a painting quote that I liked enough to put the paint brushes into their hands rather than mine. And for a very reasonable price, "Robert and George" were sent in to repair the ceilings. The problem was much worse than expected but these modern-day Michaelangelos mastered it! Robert was relentless with that puddy knife! After the ceiling cured, George was back with his painting team. AMAZING...the work, the team dynamics and professionalism. George (Georgie) is a very fastidious team leader with a work mantra to treat a customer’s home as if it were his own. All in 1 DAY furniture was moved, everything covered, ceilings were sanded (and tweaked with the eye of a perfectionist), walls and ceilings were cut & painted with as many coats as needed, the high-contrast accent walls cut (free-hand) to perfection, then a great clean-up. GEORGE, STEVE, GABOR, SAM (the team), ROBERT, and RAE … “Thank You!!!” I love you guys, my dog loves you, I love how my tired home has come alive! WOW 1 DAY PAINTING YORK & DURHAM, you promised big and delivered even bigger!!!

Oh, did I mention that I'm happy with the results?!
Sharon

You had me at..."I am an extremely picky person"...You promised big and delivered even bigger!

ashearstone
ashearstone
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Bedroom painting from WOW painting

Alex and Kegan did a fantastic job. They worked really hard today and also did a great job on the clean up, even mopping the floors.
They arrived on time, we’re friendly and, extremely polite.
They covered all the floors and furniture prior to painting.
The repaired all the holes and nail pops.
Thank you once again Alex and Kegan. I highly recommend

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I've always said, nothing ruins a wonderful painting experience better than a mess left behind. This is why we take great care in leaving your home better than we found it it at all possible.

Sajeed
Sajeed
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Exterior painting

George and team were professional and very detail oriented. They were on time and finished by the end of the day though they were very thorough in their work.

Fantastic experience.

I would definitely hire them again.

Thanks so much Sajeed. Love hearing "Detail Oriented" and a "Fantastic" experience.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Kitchen, living and dining room painting

George and his team did an amazing job of transforming our main floor. They are organized, competent professionals. We’re very grateful that one day service is available for this type of job. Thank you WOW 1 DAY Painting!
Sandra V

You bet 1-DAY service is available for this type of job...and many many many bigger jobs as well. You'd be surprised how much we can WOW in 1-DAY!

More about Wow 1 Day Painting York & Durham Region

THE PAINTING COMPANY WITH THE 1 DAY DIFFERENCE

Imagine leaving for work in the morning and coming home to a freshly painted space. That’s exactly what you’ll experience with WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. We’ve perfected our painting process, which means we’re able to give you a quality paint job in just 1 day. Our customers love us because we really deliver on our promise: SPEED + QUALITY = WOW.

Here’s what you can expect when you work with our painting company:

Friendly, uniformed painters
Exceptional communication
Jobs that start and finish on time

A PAINTING COMPANY LIKE NO OTHER

At WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, we offer a fast, high-quality solution for all of your interior or exterior residential and commercial painting projects.

What makes us different from other painting companies? Our smart painting process and precision house painters eliminate all of the hassle and mess you usually get with painting projects. Here’s the secret: we make sure to bring enough painters to complete the work quickly, so you can get a freshly painted space without the disruption you typically see with large painting projects.