Velocity Movers

Moving & Storage
250 Yonge st Toronto ON M5B 2L7

Reviews for Velocity Movers

Excellent service

The entire process was professional , from booking the move,requesting an estimate ,the movers showed up exactly when expected. They worked quickly nd efficiently and had the entire move in less time than expected. I would highly recommend velocity movers .

Movers

First time using a moving service and the service they provided was amazing. The owner quoted me a price but advised it could be higher or lower depending on the hours. The crew he sent were friendly and efficient and careful with our items. To my surprise the final price was much lower than the quote he provided.

Great Service

Rami and his team were really great to work with. Rami clearly cares about his customers and making the move as smooth as possible. The team I had were amazing, they took such great care of my furniture. I have moved a few times and have never seen a team wrap my furniture up as much as they did. Even some of the smaller items, they took the time to wrap in moving blankets to ensure they were secure. They were really efficient and had everything moved in within a few hours. I will definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone that is moving.

rjtremblay in Toronto
rjtremblay in Toronto

Great moving company

Used them for move out from condo and move into house. They were great, responsive and able to navigate even tricky moving logistics with ease. They came in faster than expected and under budget. Thank you Rami and team!

Sarah
Sarah

Amazing experience with Velocity Movers

Rami and his team at velocity movers helped to make our move as stress free as possible! At 8 months pregnant I was a little anxious about moving and trusting a moving company to help us but Rami was amazing at communicating with me, gave me a very accurate quote that was reasonable and fair. Called to confirm a few days before, the morning of and once the service was completed to make sure I was satisfied with the service. I also accidentally overpaid (forgot about the deposit) and he quickly called me to let me know and immediately etransferred the money back! Nothing but amazing things to say about my experience and highly recommend.

Sarah, it was our absolute pleasure to have been a part of your moving transition. Thank you for the amazing review and kind words. We would like to say congratulations on your new home and we wish you the absolute best. We look forward to seeing you again next time you move!

Best Regards,
Management
velocity Movers

Moving from a house to a condo during Covid restrictions

We were more than pleased with the service that Velocity Movers gave us. We were moving from a house to a condo December 18, so close to Christmas, during snowy weather. Rami said that they needed 4 hours to move the furniture up the elevator to the condo but the condo would only give us 3 hours. The men moved everything in, placed it in the correct places and completed the job with 15 minutes to spare. Nothing was broken or scratched. Because they did it in less time, the cost was reduced. A nice bonus! I would definitely use them again.

Moving services

Nobody wants to move in the middle of winter (January). We were moving from Mississauga to the beaches, Rami and his crew were all so efficient, fast, friendly, and most importantly, they were safe with everything. Professional at all times communicating with me for whatever I needed done with my belongings. We were moved into our new place quick and smoothly and I would highly recommend their services. We are so happy we had them and much appreciative.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Best moving company!

Don’t think twice! They are the best company I dealt with. Their customer service is superb, friendly and secure. Rami and their team are approachable. The process was smooth and fast. I extremely recommend them for any residential or corporate services. Moving to my new home items with them it was a relief and a peace of mind.

Great service reliable

Very prompt service. We Used velocity movers during the pandemic and did everything in a safe manner. Would definitely recommend and looking forward to working with Rami and his team in the future.

janinedruery
janinedruery

Great service

Hired Velocity for our house move and got a great price and great service. Rami is very easy to deal with and very helpful. Hiring them again for a smaller move now. Highly recommend.

Janine, on behalf of our team, we would like to say congrats on your new property. We would like to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your moving transition. It was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Regards,
Management
Velocity Movers

More about Velocity Movers

Velocity Movers -Residential -Commercial -Packing Services -Storage Services -Piano Moving We are fully insured and bonded. All of our trucks are fully equipped with the necessary tools & equipment in order to ensure a very clean, safe and smooth move. Our objective is to create a sense of trust, comfort ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Woodbridge?