Velocity Movers

Reviews for Velocity Movers

Allie104 in Toronto
Allie104 in Toronto

Professional Movers

Rami and his team were reliable and professional. I would recommend Velocity Movers to anyone whose looking for peace of mind that their possessions would be handled with care and delivered as expected.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Move

Studio/1 bedroom apartment

Rami and his team did an amazing job! I have moved too many times and was absolutely over doing another move. I had to move out of province and store my items and Rami came out personally to look at the items to provide a realistic quote. Dates were confirmed and updates provided periodically to keep me updated. On move day, after doing so many moves myself it was hard to not want to touch things and help, but Rami and his team kept reassuring me I didn't need to do anything and would not let me touch anything. My items were handled with care (which was one of my biggest worry)!

COVID-19 happened and life was postponed and Rami and his team had to move my items sooner than expected and even then I was accommodated to move to my new location.

Rami and his team worked to find solutions when items could not fit in my new home and did not charge me extra for storage while I figured out what to do with the items.

Most importantly, all my items were delivered in tact and nothing damaged!

Special shout out to Isaiah (Iso)! Your resilience and drive was noted.

If you are looking for a team that will treat your items like they are their own and for your monies worth. Look no further!

Thank you again guys!

House to Condo move

Rami and his crew did a fabulous job on my recent move to my new Condo. They were all professional, courteous and friendly. They arrived on time and the job was completed quickly and sooner then estimated.
I would highly recommend Velocity Movers and will use them again for future moves.

On Behalf of our team, we would to congratulate you on your new condo. We appreciate the opportunity you gave to complete your move and we wish you all the best!

Superb move, great service (and very accommodating)

Rami and team did a fantastic job with our move. We got ourselves into a bind with our move out date changing, during a really busy season and needed to find a new mover very last minute. Velocity was able to accommodate. I’ll admit that I was a bit nervous rushing into it, but immediately Rami and team put my worries at ease. Great move, very reasonable cost. Will book again when the time comes.

Trecia
Trecia

Residential Move

Rami and his team did a fantastic job with my move! This is my second move with Velocity Movers and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone searching for reliable movers. Rami, the owner, goes the extra mile to ensure a smooth stress free moving experience for his customers. He does his best to accommodate and anticipate each customer's needs and will work with you to ensure you are satisfied. His pricing is fair and he will explain every detail to you beforehand. His team of guys are very courteous, hard working and professional. They will not let you lift a finger, and do their work happily and efficiently, with no complaints. Thank you Velocity Movers for your great work. Rami, I wish you much continued and well deserved success!

Thank you Trecia, we look forward to seeing you again on your next move!

carolrose522
carolrose522

Move from home to condo

Exceptional service and care! Thank you Rami and your team , much appreciated ! I will be recommending velocity movers to all my family and friends.

danielsarah
danielsarah

Movers

Reliable, efficient, responsible movers. Best movers I've ever had. Would definitely use and refer them again.

Mr&MrsChhabra
Mr&MrsChhabra

Move from Brampton to Markham

My husband and I decided to move from Brampton to Markham all while I was six months pregnant. We were in need of packers and movers and feel blessed to have come across Velocity Movers.
I received a call from Sohrab whom offered to give us a free quote after paying us a visit at our Brampton home - that way they knew exactly what needed to be packed and moved.
My husband and I had a budget in mind and Sohrab managed to accommodate our needs. Rami (the owner) sent us two young and hardworking guys (David and Moe) who offered their packing and moving services with a smile and a lot of sweat!
David offered my husband and I many options when it came to packing up items from each room. Moe was very polite and professional. They were both very friendly and it felt like we hired our friends!
I would highly recommend Rami and his company, Velocity Movers, for their punctuality, work ethic, customer service, and friendliness.
Thank you guys!

Review has 1 previous version
SANJEEV.datagen
SANJEEV.datagen

Movin services

It was done professionally and I am very happy with the service. I would recommend his services to my friends and family.

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Moving company

Very efficient and reliable. I was very happy that I chose Velocity Movers for my move. They take pride in their work and are very hard workers.

Thank you for allowing to be a part of your journey.

More about Velocity Movers

Velocity Movers -Residential -Commercial -Packing Services -Storage Services -Piano Moving We are fully insured and bonded. All of our trucks are fully equipped with the necessary tools & equipment in order to ensure a very clean, safe and smooth move. Our objective is to create a sense of trust, comfort ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ajax?