Velocity Movers

Reviews for Velocity Movers

Paul
Paul

Moving!

Excellent service! Professional in everyway.
His team worked effeciently and packed all my belongings in a secure fashion.

Paul, thank you for the kind words. On behalf of the team, we would like to say congrats on your new purchase, and we thank you for putting the trust in us to complete your move

Bill
Bill

Moving

The boys did a great job. They were punctual organized careful of other things in the house and most importantly their was easy and clear communication in regards with what they’ll do for me and what I’m paying for.

Vdalton
Vdalton

Residential furniture move and storage

Rami and his team of movers were very friendly and careful with my furniture. They moved my furniture twice, and stored it at their storage facility for 3 months in between. When I asked only a few days in advance, if they could add an extra pickup location in their delivery run, Rami was very accommodating. Overall, I would say that Velocity Movers is a very easy company to work with. I enjoyed them.

Lillian in Toronto
Lillian in Toronto

Large Home Move

We had several companies come out from HomeStars. Rami arrived to quote on the move very quickly and we immediately felt comfortable with him. His price was fair and we were confident that his company was the right choice for our large move. Rami and his crew were very diligent to make sure that all of our furniture and belongings were well protected and wrapped. Everyone was polite and accommodating throughout the entire move. It was always a pleasure dealing with Rami and we would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional mover who really cares about satisfying the customer.
Thanks again,
Lillian & Ian

margaret
margaret

Condo Move Downtown Toronto

Seamless! Punctual! Painless!

Big thanks to the team for making our move as seamless as possible. The guys were super friendly and uber helpful and most importantly...on time, even in downtown Toronto during business hours! They treated our old/new places with total care and took extra precautions to make sure all of our stuff made it in one piece. No damaged items, no surprises. We would highly recommend their services - we actually finished earlier than originally quoted - AMAZING. Would definitely recommend and will use in the future.

we could not thank you enough for the kind words Margaret. on behalf of the team, we want to say congratulations on your new home and we look forward to seeing you and your husband again!

Kwantaandbino
Kwantaandbino

Moving to a Condo

You're in good hands with Velocity movers. Rami is very professional yet down to earth. He will listen
to your needs, communicate punctually and go out of his way to deliver. The move was done quickly and easily with no surprise charges. I would recommend Velocity Movers in a heart beat
and use their services again.

we appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you again. congratulations on your new home!

karaki.hadi
karaki.hadi

Our apartment of two bedrooms

We have moved lots in the past and It was truly one of the best experiences we have had hiring movers. The Velocity team went beyond our expectations and handled our furniture like it was theirs. I highly recommend them to anyone who is moving!

on behalf of the team, we would like to say thank you and we wish you and your family the very best!

moesewilam
moesewilam
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Our four bedroom house move

The guys were very efficient, friendly Everyone had a specific task. My move was exactly how much the estimate was. Superb job Velocity

Thank you for your business, we hope to hear from you soon!

Raymond
Raymond

Storage

I would like to thank Velocity Movers for taking on my move last minute after having a previous company we hired cancel on us. The team did a perfect job. I will recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Raymond, we understand that things as such may happen. it was a pleasure doing business with you

ANNIE
ANNIE

Moving company

Velocity did a home-to-home move (3 bedroomm house) for us at the beginning of November 2018. The men worked very efficiently and carefully. Not only did the move go really well on a cold miserable rainy day, the men were happy and friendly making the day a lot less stressful than it otherwise might have been. The cost was very fair and fell within the quoted range. THANKS REMI AND THE GANG!

thank you Ann, we are happy to have taken the stress off your shoulders on your moving day

More about Velocity Movers

Velocity Movers -Residential -Commercial -Packing Services -Storage Services -Piano Moving We are fully insured and bonded. All of our trucks are fully equipped with the necessary tools & equipment in order to ensure a very clean, safe and smooth move. Our objective is to create a sense of trust, comfort ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ajax?