Max Blinds

DCB
DCB
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Max Blinds

Maxwell was a pleasure to work with. My wife and I love the new blinds as they totally change the look of the rooms. Installation was completed in one day and we couldn't be happier with the results. Highly recommended.

Jewels in Toronto
Jewels in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Blinds throughout the house

If you are looking for blinds, contact Max! From consultation to installation, Max does it all and is highly recommended! With reasonable pricing and reliable service, to high quality produces that look fantastic!

Armen in London
Armen in London
2 reviews King City, ON

Enclosed Mini Blind Supply and Install

I used Max Blinds to supply and install 3 enclosed mini blind windows. They did a phenomenal job, were professional and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to have their standard door windows replaced. A+++ thanks to the Max Blinds team!

Zebra and black-out blind installation

The only company I've ever used that was on-time, professional, well-priced and delivered on his word. I wouldn't hesitate to use Max Blinds again in the future. Thank you Max for the great work you did!

Fiorina from Mississauga
Fiorina from Mississauga

House Blinds

Max provided amazing service, he is friendly, on time, and easy to get a hold of. He is flexible with my busy schedule. Overall great service and product. Highly recommend for blinds or any window and door services needed.

Jess
Jess

Shutters

Max was wonderful! We frequently hire trades persons and Max was not only friendly and responsive but gave us a beautiful product and fast install. Thank you Max for improving our home.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

California Shutter

Max was very professional and on a timely manner even during the pandemic. He took the time to make sure everything was perfectly sync and we are very happy with the end results.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick Professional Job

Contacted Max about motor shades. Came for installation and gave some professional opinions on what would be suitable for our living space and proceeded to make it happen within 2 weeks on a Sunday at that. I’d recommend him without reservation. Excellent!

Jay
Jay

Blinds were installed but very unprofessional service

Was really disappointed in Max's communication with us when we were trying to get these blinds installed. At first I thought his communication was outstanding before we paid our deposit. We ended up going with him over others only becuase of this. After we etransferred our deposit, his communication took a nose dive. Barely kept us in the loop as to what was going on for the two weeks. Then I finally had to ask him about it and he told me he would schedule a day. That day comes and goes, we called, texted several times but no answer. Finally he responds late at night telling us he forgot about it. He apologized and offered to come the next day and make it up to us. Next time comes and no communication until 15 minutes before coming. Had to take work off and move clients around only for him to be late upon the time we suggested. Didn't really make it up other than knocking off $100 off the price, which was not even close to the money and headaches we lost ot rearrange our schedules for him for those past two days. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Although he claims these blinds are top quality, he doesnt even mention the brand or anything. Better going off with any other blinds person on kijiji because this is overpriced for low quality service.

Hi Jeremy, I am really saddened by the fact that you are so displeased with my service. As you can see, according to my other reviews, the majority of people have never had an issue with my service.

Due to COVID restrictions, the process took a little longer than anticipated.

Again I apologize that I was not able to answer the phone every time you called due to the overwhelming backlog caused by the pandemic.

I wish I was made aware of this prior to reading this review because I would have done something more.

You seemed very satisfied taking $100 off of your bill, giving a very competitive price, and also Installing good quality Blinds.

Before you purchased the blinds I showed you the book and the manufacturer that it came from. I never figured you for somebody who would tell such a blatant lie.

I hope this is not a backlash because you found out that your wife was home drinking with another man and laughing it up while you were away on business.

I felt that it was none of my business and I apologize if you felt that I should have informed you.

I hope you guys can sort out your differences and I wish you all the best.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Roller shades

Max is very professional, punctual, and all around very knowledgeable. He helped me choose an affordable roller shade for a rental property without trying to upsell me. Would definitely recommend for any window covering needs

More about Max Blinds

**About Us** Welcome to our world of fabulous window décor and design! Purchase blinds directly from the manufacturer. We carry only the best quality from reputable manufactures such as Hunter Douglas, Shade-O-Matic and Window Seal. Are you ready to make your home beautiful? We are here to help with gorgeous ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Vaughan?