Go Heating & Cooling

chantal kerr from Coldwater
chantal kerr from Coldwater
1 review Coldwater, ON

Heating and air

I was very impressed with Go Heating . After my house fire Adam was theonly person that listened to what I had to say and what I wanted , he made recommendations and he followed through with what I wanted . After having argued with contractors it was a great relief to know I could rely on someone that actually cared about what I wanted . The workers a curtious , friendly and exceptionally polite. I would highly recommend go heating for all repair or anything that has to do with heating and air.
Thanks Adam

Thank you!!

2 reviews Coldwater, ON

leaking water heater

after my ten year old water heater sprung a leak I called the number on the tank and feared my problem wouldn't be taken care of for a few days. I received a call from Glen within an hour and he stopped in a couple of hours later. He said my tank needed replacing and first thing next day GO heating replacedhe tank in short order. Very impressive!! Thanks GO!

Thnk you!

2 reviews Coldwater, ON

rental water heater problem

Called Reliance last night because I had no hot water. A technician promptly called me and tried to diagnose over the phone. He said his office would be in touch in the morning. Before noon next day a technician named Glen arrived and quickly solved the problem. Great service and so fast. Glen should be commended

Thanks John!

More about Go Heating & Cooling

Go Heating LTD is affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and renovations to Canadians all over Ontario. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice.
We are here for you 24/7.

Drain Services, Water Filtration & Purification, and Heating & Air Conditioning
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, HRV/ERV, Water Heaters, Fireplaces, Heat Pumps, Fixtures, Faucets, Pipings, Venting, Gas lines, Drywall, we are a one stop shop.
We service all makes and models. We offer heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing, and renovations repair and replacements. We offer 24 Hour Emergency Service.
Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash, Cheque , E- transfer
HRAI, COHA, OCT, TSSA, ESA Approved!