Go Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Go Heating & Cooling

Mere, North Toronto
Mere, North Toronto

Installation of Gas Fireplace

We talked about adding a fireplace in our basement for several years. We met with several heating companies but when we met with GO Heating we knew we had found the right company. They answered all our questions, designed and installed the gas fireplace. They were on time, on budget and kept my home clean. I would not hesitate to recommend Ron and his team.

thank you!!

Paul from Moonstone
Paul from Moonstone
1 review Moonstone, ON

HRV install

G.O did stand behind their work, but their quality of install was very poor. I had to show the installer where to drill the holes for venting, after he didn't measure and drilled a six inch hole into my deck header wrecking the strength of the deck. They did return and fix some of my other issues, but their install was extremely sloppy.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Paul, thank you for your post. If there remains any issue which has not been corrected or for which you have not been compensated please let me know so we can make it right. With regard to the hole the installer advised it was drilled where agreed, understanding that it was one of the few areas of the wall that was not full of mould.

Lara from The Shock Doctors
Lara from The Shock Doctors
1 review Orillia, ON

Furnace Repair

All work was completed successfully and in a timely fashion. Communication was exceptional. I knew what to expect and when to expect it, and they delivered. I was very pleased with this first-time service.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again.

Vanessa from Coldwater
Vanessa from Coldwater
1 review Coldwater, ON

furnace cleaning

I was not even thinking of getting my furnace cleaned yet when David at GO Heating contacted me and set up an appointment. The tech was courteous and explained everything that he was doing. He left my house spotless and now I feel secure that I will have no problems with my furnace. Thank you GO Heating, see you next year.

Thank you!!

Tracy from Barrie
Tracy from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Hot Water Tank

Very Happy Customer! Great costumer service right from the time I called Go Heating. Our technician Richard was very friendly and completed his job very quickly. Now my husband can have his warm shower. lol. I will tell others to use Go Heating! Thanks again!

thank you!!

More about Go Heating & Cooling

Go Heating LTD is affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and renovations to Canadians all over Ontario. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice. See website for more information on what brands we carry and how we can help you. We ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Oshawa?