Go Heating & Cooling

Go Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Go Heating & Cooling

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen sink

Was sent by my hpme.insurance to fix a clogged sink last year. They quoted me for something that they wanted replaced but obviously is not the issue. JOEL even threatened me that if i did not have him replace the pipes, he will report to the insurance that my piping was the issue and I wont get coverage. To make things short, i somehow agreed to have them fix the problem outside of the insurance claim and guess what? They could not.unclog the sink... it took them 10hours replacing pipes which did npt fix the problem. i
called another company and within 10mins, my sink was unclogged.
1 year later, i get a bill from GO heating for $62,000 that i apparently owe? They will take advantage, please beware

Emma
Emma
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Heating consult

Joel was incredibly helpful and patient with all my questions. He was knowledges and discussed all the options with me.

Thanks so much for your feed back!

Gas Fireplace/Stove

Arrived early and was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Provided affordable options. Exceeded our expectations. He was able to answer questions.

Thanks so much for your feed back!

N
N
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen Sink Overflow

My tenant had a backed up kitchen sink that was overflowing and also causing water damage in the basement. Joel was able to get out there within an hour and have the issue resolved. He updated me and shared photos/videos of the situation.

He was very professional (work a mask, removed shoes); my tenant was very happy with how quickly the matter was resolved.

Thank you so much!

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen sink clog

Had a clog in our kitchener sink. Showed up quick. Fixed the problem. Very friendly. Highly recommend

Toilet clogged

He was great fixed it right away after I tried even with a snake and plunger

Thanks so much for your feedback :)

Yemi
Yemi
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Humidity Issues

Joel was very knowledgeable and solution oriented. He let us know how the humidity issues we were experiencing could be resolved and also proposed solutions to maximize all round efficiency. I would recommend Joel for your heating and cooling projects.

Thanks so much for your positive feedback, means the world to us that you'd recommend us :)

Dylan in Toronto
Dylan in Toronto

Dryer audit

Great service that was also free. He provided insight and experience about my ventilation and dryer that I didn't even consider!

Thanks so much for your feed back

chemor19 in Toronto
chemor19 in Toronto
0 reviews Coldwater, ON

Repair water pipe

Excellent service. Came in, assessed job and completed repairs quickly and efficiently...Definitely wi recommend them...Joel wS helpful and did the job quickly.

Thanks so much for your feed back

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

New Furnace and Air

Very happy with the price and the service we received. Our installation was scheduled quickly and our installers were fabulous. Thank you to Go Heating and Cooling!

You are very welcome.

More about Go Heating & Cooling

Go Heating LTD is affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and renovations to Canadians all over Ontario. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice. See website for more information on what brands we carry and how we can help you. We ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Collingwood?