Prestige Home Inspection Service

Reviews for Prestige Home Inspection Service

stevemolnar25
stevemolnar25
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home energy audit and home inspection

Tyler got us $3000 back from the energy audit and did 2 home inspections one in which we didn't buy because of Tyler's advice and the one in which we bought our forever home.

Steve, you were awesome to work with. And we're so happy we could help get your Home Energy upgrade Rebates as well as your Home purchase. If you need anything else or have any questions I'd be happy to help.
PS Thanks for the Home Inspection referral

michelle
michelle
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Prestige did a spectacular and super thorough job on both home inspections I’ve had them complete! Saved me thousands on my properties on things I didn’t notice before the inspection on both purchases, I wouldn’t use anyone else!

Thank you for the review Michelle, we strive for excellence and want to help as many homeowners as we can.
People like yourself will help Our company grow.
I would be happy to work with you again when needed.

All the Best Michelle !

cedwards
cedwards
1 review Brantford, ON

Home inspection

Very happy to have had Tyler complete my home inspection. He is a very friendly professional with very prompt service. I highly recommend Tyler for any home inspection.
Claire

Thanks Claire, it was a pleasure performing those Inspections for you. If you need anything or have anymore questions I'd be happy to help.

Dan
Dan
1 review Saint George, ON

Purchasing a new home

We were buying a 1900's farm house and were worried about many potential factors. These guys took good care of putting our mind to ease but also educating us on the things that need to be done or maintained. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the review Dan, much appretiated.

More about Prestige Home Inspection Service

Certified Master Home Inspector
Certified Thermogragher
Certified Registered Energy Advisor
Certified Indoor Air Consultant

Prestige Home Inspection Service not only offers you some of the best technology in the business. We offer comfort and Competitive pricing. Purchase your home knowing you have made the proper investment for your family with no surprises.

​Prestige Home Inspection Service is proud to work with many well known companies such as Union Gas, providing Energy Audits under the (Home Reno Rebate) & (Helping Homes Conserve) programs. We've also worked with Monarch Homes, performing New Home Tarion Warranty Pre-Delivery Inspections And Ontario Power Generation, Performing Relocation Home Inspections for their employees. We are a fast growing company and continue to maintain a professional reputation with our many satisfied clients.