Shack Shine

Peggy from North Vancouver
Peggy from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

clean windows and gutters

I found this group to be very professional and willing workers. They did a great job on the eaves. The debris was blown off my roof and on to the ground, my yard and my neighbors. They totally clean everything up, my neighbors didn't know they had been there. I would have them back again.

Brenda
Brenda
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

cleaning windows and solarium

Not only did they clean my window but they also cleaned my patio cover. It is entirely glassed in. I was happy with the work they did, but they insisted on redoing the roof as they thought they could get it cleaner. The clean up was perfect. They did it for a reasonable price.

Thanks for the kind words Brenda. Glad you are happy with the job and cleanup. We work hard to leave our jobs very tidy!

Jamie from West Vancouver
Jamie from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

clean windows and gutters

I have used this company before and will use again. Their quality is great. The clean up was done, they were professional, no mess afterwards. Their cost is in line with others. I have referred them to other people.

Thank you for the great feedback Jamie. Much appreciated! Have a great day!

Moojan from Vancouver
Moojan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, WA

power wash awnings

Initially I hired Shack Shine to clean my gutters. In time I had them clean the awnings of a commercial building. All the work they have provided has been excellent for far less money than their competitors. I have immediate plans to have them power wash the brick facade and awnings on another commercial building.

Thank you for the great feedback Moojan. Much appreciated! Have a great day!

Gavin from West Vancouver
Gavin from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

clean gutters and roof

We had them clean our roof and gutters and were happy with their work. They work very well and are attentive to details. We discovered a problem with our gutters some time later and had them come back and fix it for us. It was nothing they had done, just a problem that happened. They are quick to respond when you call them.

Thank you for the great feedback Gavin. Glad that you are happy with our responsiveness. Much appreciated! Have a great day!

Colleen Leslie from Surrey
Colleen Leslie from Surrey
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Shack Shine performed gutter cleaning at a property I manage. The property was very happy with the quality of work, the attitude of the crew and the finished product. Only positive feedback from residents.

More about Shack Shine

Shack Shine’s House Detailing service is beyond ordinary, it’s exceptional. But we don’t just provide ordinary house detailing – Shack Shine offers friendly, uniformed technicians who arrive in shiny, organized vans for one detailed visit. All you need to get an estimate is your postal code, the square footage of your home and the services you’re interested in. Our online booking offers a variety of availabilities so that you can schedule the service you need for whenever works best for you! You can also speak to one of our friendly sales agents at 1-888-808-7751.

Whether it’s exterior window cleaning, interior window cleaning, gutter cleaning, house washing or power washing, Shack Shine promises exceptional service. You don’t even need to be home for us to get the job done right the first time!