Pest Boss

Pest & Animal Control
3750 Kalyk Ave Burnaby BC V5G 3B2
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in New Westminster  >  Pest Boss  >  getting rid of wasps as well as racoon poop on the roof
tyb from New Westminster
tyb from New Westminster
2 reviews Richmond, BC

getting rid of wasps as well as racoon poop on the roof

I needed to have a few wasp nests removed before I could have my gutters cleaned. I went online to research customer reviews and recommendations on pest control companies. Pest Boss had one of the highest positive reviews. I gave them a call and spoke with Kyle. He was able to come out to my place within a few days. He explained the process that he would be using and took care of the situation.

While up on the roof, Kyle noticed that I had racoon feces on one end. I knew it was there, but wasn't sure who to call to deal with it. He informed me that their services removed it and would spray the area. He returned a few days later to deal with that problem. When he was finished he walked along the roof and found and repaired a number of areas where rodents and birds might gain entry into the attic. I found Kyle to be very well-informed and very personable. I also did not find the price for both jobs to be unreasonable.
I will not hesitate to use his services again and will recommend him to family and friends.

Thanks so much for the detailed review! Call us any time. Stay pest free!