Pest Boss

3750 Kalyk Ave Burnaby BC V5G 3B2

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Pest Boss

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Knowledgeable, answered all questions, and very thorough!

Called Pest Boss about my mice problem in an apartment and he even gave me tips knowing I was shopping around. His prices not only were better than other companies, but it was refreshing to know I had spoken only directly with Kyle (instead of a call center or receptionist).

He came to my place, asked me about the situation in detail, did the mouse proofing, and answered the many questions I had about mice.

Would definitely use Kyle again and can’t recommend him enough!

Thank you for your kind, detailed review! Reviews like these are extremely helpful for not only Pest Boss but other community members needing pest control too. Thanks again & for your business! Stay pest free! :)

Yellow jacket

Very happy with the work performed . Kyle is the one to call . Thank you Kyle

Very very happy it went well, thank you for your business especially your review! Great meeting you both. Stay pest free!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Noisy woodpeckers

Ahhh, quiet! I had noisy woodpeckers drilling on my metal roof vents at 5 am every day, waking us up and terrorizing my dog. Kyle came right away and installed some spikes on all the vents, and now the woodpeckers have nowhere to drill. Great solution!

Thanks for writing your review! It's obviously appreciated and also so we get to hear how it positively impacted your life! We can't have the family dog scared from random rapid drumming on the roof vents. So happy it worked as anticipated :)
Stay pest free!

Gavin in Vancouver
Gavin in Vancouver

Goodbye Silverfish!

We live in a basement suite in Burnaby and had a pretty bad bug problem. Kyle changed that! Haven’t seen a single silver fish since the treatment! Woohoo!

Would recommend pestboss to anyone!

It's just really great, helpful, & nice hearing things like this - not just reviews but confirmation of a successful treatment and happy customer. Thanks for your business & thanks for your review. Stay pest free!
Pest Boss

Woojo in Vancouver
Woojo in Vancouver

Pest Boss is the way

After another pest company failed to solve our mice issues, we found Kyle at Pest Boss on the internet. Just like many of reviews, he is professional, personable, and on top of that, he really cares about what he does. He takes his time assessing everything, explaining, helping you understand about the process, and is very thorough with his work. We are really pleased with the result and would highly recommend him.

Hi! The details in your review are so great to hear & so appreciated. Thank you very kindly for this! Call anytime & stay pest free!

Gary
Gary
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Well done, have not seen any sign of rodent for a year

Kyle did an fantastic job on finding the potential entry for the rodent around my house and fix it. The entry was located at a very difficult spot to fix but Kyle still manage to properly seal the entry and I have not seen any sign of rodent for a year now (the job was done back in 2019!)

Kyle also provided valuable information and tips while looking around my basement crawl space (where the rodent droppings were). It is good to have someone fix your problem, but it is even better when that person can teach you on how to prevent the problem happen again!

Thank you very much Kyle!

Gary, this is especially great review; we thank you for it so much. I love that you left it so long after the job was done because that's the only way to truly see longterm results. I'm so glad to have given that to you. Thanks for your business & stay pest free! :D

Ted Loo from Burnaby
Ted Loo from Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Pest Boss gets job done

Kyle from Pest Boss has helped us with mice, rats, carpenter ants and a few skunks. Kyle is truly a professional and gets the job done! Would highly recommend him.

Ted you're great. Great to work with, great to write this review! Thanks so much :) Stay pest free!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent service and follow up for a range of critter problems

I first met Kyle when he did a job at a place where I was living while I was still a tenant. The house was quite old and we realized there was a mice issue. He did an excellent job in working to get rid of our mice problem, coming back a couple of times to figure out strategies to keep the pests away. And when we couldn’t figure out where the mice were coming from, he even came back with a pair of video cameras! Sure enough, the next year we never heard from the mice again. (On a side note, he also managed to take care of a moth problem and a wasp nest while we lived in the same location). So when we moved to our own property it was a no brainer to get him to attend to a rat problem, which he has promptly taken care of. What I appreciate most about Kyle is that he is able not only to take care of the problem, but that he is attentive to all our questions, always willing to answer anything that we ask, (even if he’s probably heard it a million times before). He is always keen to give tips and other suggestions in how we can take care of our property to make sure we keep any potential pests away. And of course it helps that he’s very friendly and simply just a great person to work with. In short, I would highly recommend Kyle for any of your pest problems. He’s definitely come through for us for all the critters and pests that nature has so far thrown at us, and most certainly deserves that moniker of being the”Pest Boss!”

What a review from yet another fantastic customer. Wow, thank you so much. It's totally our pleasure helping great people with pest solutions. Thank you again :D

Mike in Surrey
Mike in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Pest Control- Pest Boss

Kyle's expertise and knowledge was greatly appreciated, he is professional with great customer service. He was able to rid me of the rodents a my place and took measures to prevent them from ever getting back in.

Mike thank you! You are definitely "hospitable, polite, easy to work with" as HomeStars let's us rate customers specifically :D
Let's catch up; I'll phone you. Thanks again!

Brandi
Brandi
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Excellent Pest control in 3 floor condo building

Kyle took over our building after another company ailed to get rid of our mice problem. An excellent job! The mouse problem reduced significantly right away and within a couple weeks there were no more mice. The population around the building is down too. I know this as my outdoor cat was bringing home mice 2-4 per week beforehand and that number reduced to 1 every few weeks. Professional and quick results!

That's so great to hear! Specific results reports are the best. Thanks for sharing your review & thanks for your business! Stay pest free :)

More about Pest Boss

You can feel comfortable in relying on Pest Boss to promptly and effectively take care of any pest need. Every job is performed with the utmost integrity by experienced & knowledgeable staff. Pest Boss offers high quality, environmentally-friendly pest management at fair prices. Your home will be protected by licensed technicians who are passionate about pest control and helping people. Customer Service Done Right is our motto, which sums up the Pest Boss experience. Also, we are constantly retraining and educating ourselves to adapt to the ever-changing world.

Residential, commercial, industrial pest control, environmentally friendly, humane animal control, effective and fair-priced, free estimates, pre-pest prevention; Pest Boss appreciates and works very hard for all its clients. Contact us any time and let us prove it.

See Pest Boss on Global News in the video gallery below!

Pest & Animal Control
Environmentally friendly, safe, non-toxic, green, eco-friendly, natural, effective, chemicals used sparingly & appropriately, multiple options offered & agreed upon through discussion with customer
Carpenter Ants, Small ants (Moisture/Cornfield Ants, Pavement Ants, Fire Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Odorous House Ants) Rats. Mice. Squirrels. Bed Bugs. Fleas. Raccoons. Skunks. Wasps, Hornets, Bees (if necessary). Silverfish. Spiders. Clothes Moths. Meal Moths. Grain/Flour Beetles. Sowbugs/Pillbugs/Woodlice. Millipedes. Centipedes. Carpet Beetles. Cockroaches. Birds: Pigeons, Starlings, Sparrows, Woodpeckers/Flickers, Seagulls, Crows. Fruit Flies. Fungus Gnats. Phorid Flies. Cluster Flies. Ladybugs (if necessary). Blow Flies. Bottle Flies. Bats. Rabbits. Opossums. House Crickets/Grasshoppers. Mites. Moles. Voles. ---Inspections. Rodent exclusion/home repair. Clean-ups. Commercial, residential, industrial. UNMARKED VEHICLE UPON REQUEST. Consultations. Free estimates.
High quality workmanship. Assertiveness. Customer service done right.
Carpenter Ants. Small ants. Bed Bugs. Rats & Mice. Customer Service.
2008
N/A
cheque; Visa; MasterCard; American Express; e-transfer
Ministry of Environment Pesticide licence; Applicator's licence
BNI (Business Network International)
N/A