Pest Boss

John in New Westminster
John in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Pest control

I met Kyle the owner of pest boss at a networking meeting and was very glad I did, service was thorough, fast, informative and best of all the results speak for themselves. We are rodent free in an area that is a bit rural and are very happy with his services. Highly recommended for all pest control needs!

Reading that you're rodent free makes me really happy too John. Thank you for sharing your story. Stay mice free!

Amanda
Amanda
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Spider spraying

Fast, thorough and effective! I highly recommend Pest Boss for any pest, bug, or rodent issues!

Thank you for the review - and at Christmas! Have a very happy healthy holidays. Call if there are any more spiders. Stay pest free!

Dean in New Westminster
Dean in New Westminster
1 review Vancouver, BC

Say goodbye to wasps & hornets

We had some problems with wasps/hornets in our backyard this summer. Kyle from Pest Boss came to help us. He was extremely helpful and professional. He followed after the service too. Great guy and excellent services. Highly recommended!

It was really great to help with the wasps & hornets. Thanks for choosing Pest Boss & for sharing your experience. Stay wasp free! Have a very happy holidays! :)

Heather in Vancouver
Heather in Vancouver
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Mouse Problem

We contacted Pest Boss as we had been seeing mice in the house intermittently for quite some time. Kyle got back to us very quickly and set up an initial home visit right away. He came out on three separate occasions to assess the situation, lay out traps/bait and block off any access points the mice may have had. He was very friendly and helpful to deal with and we feel confident that we have alleviated the issue. We would definitely recommend him for any pest control issues!

Heather, thank you so so much for going out of your way to write a review about the mice. Call us anytime if you still happen to need anything at all. Stay mice free! All the best.

J.P from Surrey
J.P from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Mice problems

It's getting a bit colder now and mice tend to find shelter wherever they can, unfortunately it had to be in my home. I contacted Kyle, he was very prompt with the response even via email. Afterward he had contacted me by phone, we talked about what kind of problem I had, mice activity etc and set up an appointment. He came out today, on time, advised me on what he was going to be doing, THOROUGHLY inspecting the house inside and outside, checking the work we had done ourselves and gave us tips to control the mouse population. He found a big hole on the outside of the home that my family had totally missed, good thing because that was the only viable way they were coming in, he sealed it up, set up bait stations in the home and even set up those dreaded snap traps. We're giving it a few weeks, hopefully they will be taken care of and most of all, have no way of coming back in. He told us to call him whenever we had a question, a very personable individual that has great knowledge in his field. I would not hesitate to recommend Kyle Wright and Pest Boss to anyone that needs help with their unwanted guests.

Thanks again Kyle

It was definitely a pleasure meeting you guys, and helping out. - REALLY nice of you to write a detailed review. We'll keep you mice free. Thank you!

Anthondy  from Vancouver
Anthondy from Vancouver

Extermination

I had Pest Boss come in to do a carpenter ant extermination. I found them by doing some online research through various search engines like yelp and homestars. I really liked the service because they actually took the time to explain to me about the nature of the ants and the different ways of going about getting rid of them. They were very thorough in the work that they did.

Very helpful and informative review - thank you. Let's keep those Carpenter Ants away. Call us any time. Thanks again.

Sally  from Victoria
Sally from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Inspection

Pest Boss did some work for me in two of my Vancouver properties. He came into inspect for bed bugs. I found the company on the internet and I'm glad I did. He was extremely helpful!

Bed Bugs - everyone's favourite. Thank you for writing. Stay Bed Bug and pest free!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Pest spray

Pest Boss came in and sprayed for ants. The man who came was very thorough and very personable. When more ants came back a while later, Pest Boss came back and re-sprayed the house for free. Such great service! He also checked my home for rodent entry ports and reinforced these.

Ants and rodents are the most prevalent pests so it was our pleasure ridding your home of them. Thanks so much for the review. Stay pest free!

payam from Vancouver
payam from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mice Control

Kyle is great. He spent the time to both limit all the food sources and also found and blocked the entry points of the mice to the house. He came by 3 times in total adding more traps and inspecting the situation. No more mice in our house.

Thank you So Much for reviewing the service, Payam! So happy you're pest free now, call anytime, and all the best!
Kyle

Danielle Hansen from New Westminster
Danielle Hansen from New Westminster

Moths!!

I had a serious pantry moth problem. I called Kyle and he said to try out some home remedies and if that didn't work then to give him a call back. It was nice not to have someone jump on a chance to make a quick buck. He genuinely wants to help out his customers. I promptly called a week later and he showed my moths who was boss!! Thanks Pest Boss!!

So grateful to read a review like that! Thank you Danielle. Very happy to get rid of those moths. Stay pest free!

More about Pest Boss

You can feel comfortable in relying on Pest Boss to promptly and effectively take care of any pest need. Every job is performed with the utmost integrity by experienced & knowledgeable staff. Pest Boss offers high quality, environmentally-friendly pest management at fair prices. Your home will be protected by licensed technicians who are passionate about pest control and helping people. Customer Service Done Right is our motto, which sums up the Pest Boss experience. Also, we are constantly retraining and educating ourselves to adapt to the ever-changing world.

Residential, commercial, industrial pest control, environmentally friendly, humane animal control, effective and fair-priced, free estimates, pre-pest prevention; Pest Boss appreciates and works very hard for all its clients. Contact us any time and let us prove it.

See Pest Boss on Global News in the video gallery below!

Pest & Animal Control
Environmentally friendly, safe, non-toxic, green, eco-friendly, natural, effective, chemicals used sparingly & appropriately, multiple options offered & agreed upon through discussion with customer
Carpenter Ants, Small ants (Moisture/Cornfield Ants, Pavement Ants, Fire Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Odorous House Ants) Rats. Mice. Squirrels. Bed Bugs. Fleas. Raccoons. Skunks. Wasps, Hornets, Bees (if necessary). Silverfish. Spiders. Clothes Moths. Meal Moths. Grain/Flour Beetles. Sowbugs/Pillbugs/Woodlice. Millipedes. Centipedes. Carpet Beetles. Cockroaches. Birds: Pigeons, Starlings, Sparrows, Woodpeckers/Flickers, Seagulls, Crows. Fruit Flies. Fungus Gnats. Phorid Flies. Cluster Flies. Ladybugs (if necessary). Blow Flies. Bottle Flies. Bats. Rabbits. Opossums. House Crickets/Grasshoppers. Mites. Moles. Voles. ---Inspections. Rodent exclusion/home repair. Clean-ups. Commercial, residential, industrial. UNMARKED VEHICLE UPON REQUEST. Consultations. Free estimates.
High quality workmanship. Assertiveness. Customer service done right.
Carpenter Ants. Small ants. Bed Bugs. Rats & Mice. Customer Service.
2008
N/A
cheque; Visa; MasterCard; American Express; e-transfer
Ministry of Environment Pesticide licence; Applicator's licence
BNI (Business Network International)
N/A