Pest Boss

Reviews for Pest Boss

Danielle Hansen from New Westminster
Danielle Hansen from New Westminster

Moths!!

I had a serious pantry moth problem. I called Kyle and he said to try out some home remedies and if that didn't work then to give him a call back. It was nice not to have someone jump on a chance to make a quick buck. He genuinely wants to help out his customers. I promptly called a week later and he showed my moths who was boss!! Thanks Pest Boss!!

So grateful to read a review like that! Thank you Danielle. Very happy to get rid of those moths. Stay pest free!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpenter ant control

After having visits from a number of pest control companies, we were very impressed with Kyle's knowledge and service. He knew that the safety of our pets was a primary concern and reassured us that they would be safe. Finally, of all the quotes, his was the one that included the most thorough solution to the carpenter ant problem. We have since recommended Pest Boss to someone else who also had a great experience.

It was really great working with you. Call us if there are any questions or concerns. Thank you so much for the review. Stay pest free!

KT from Vancouver
KT from Vancouver
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Carpenter Ants and large small ant nest

I originally called the larger companies and they could not come out for a week and they suggested Kyle to me as they had trained him. He was excellent. He came out the next day and looked over the situation of carpenter ants and provided a quote and left it with me to decide whether to do a partial or complete treatment. There was no pressure from him to do either job and he explained everything to us and answered all our questions. I went with the complete treatment and was very happy with his work. He booked the treatment in a few days from the date we decided to go ahead and was on time. He completed the treatment as per his quote and answered any questions I had which were alot and is excellent at communicating. I also had a huge ant nest in the backyard which he took care of and he even returned to do a follow up at no charge. His service was outstanding and would refer him to anyone that needed his service.

Thanks for the very kind review, Kim! It was great working with you. Stay pest free!

tyb from New Westminster
tyb from New Westminster
2 reviews Richmond, BC

getting rid of wasps as well as racoon poop on the roof

I needed to have a few wasp nests removed before I could have my gutters cleaned. I went online to research customer reviews and recommendations on pest control companies. Pest Boss had one of the highest positive reviews. I gave them a call and spoke with Kyle. He was able to come out to my place within a few days. He explained the process that he would be using and took care of the situation.

While up on the roof, Kyle noticed that I had racoon feces on one end. I knew it was there, but wasn't sure who to call to deal with it. He informed me that their services removed it and would spray the area. He returned a few days later to deal with that problem. When he was finished he walked along the roof and found and repaired a number of areas where rodents and birds might gain entry into the attic. I found Kyle to be very well-informed and very personable. I also did not find the price for both jobs to be unreasonable.
I will not hesitate to use his services again and will recommend him to family and friends.

Thanks so much for the detailed review! Call us any time. Stay pest free!

Jon from Vancouver
Jon from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Ant barrier and wasp control

Kyle from Pest Boss gave us excellent and quick service - called late one night and he was here the next morning to deal with an ant and wasp issue. Price was the best we could find and his customer service was great. He was running a few minutes late and called to make sure it was ok - much appreciated compared to many contractors would would just show up late and leave you hanging. We'd use his services again and not hesitate to recommend to others.

-Really nice of you to spend time reviewing the service. Thanks so much. You guys are great too. All the best. Stay pest free!

Roberta from Delta
Roberta from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

wasp

We would highly recommend Pest Boss as the prompt service(same day within 4 hours of calling Kyle)and professional service he provided.As a courtesy Kyle noted a few spots where rodents or birds could have gained entry into our home and addressed the spots as well.
Customer service and satisfaction was obviously this companies mantra.

Thank you so much for the detailed review. It was really my pleasure helping out as much as possible. You're a wonderful customer; it was great chatting. Stay pest free! :)

Rick from Mission
Rick from Mission
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Mice and rodent prevention

Annually we have a mouse problem at our 100 year old country church. Kyle did a very thorough inspection of the exterior and interior (including cupboards and various nooks and crannies). He pointed our the areas where the mice were entering our building and offered to seal those areas using different materials appropriate to the opening. Out of the 3 quotes we obtained, he seemed to be the only one who offered to do all the work at what we thought was a reasonable price. Upon offering him the job, he agreed to come out right away working around our schedule. After he left we inspected his work and would certainly recommend him and Pest Boss.

Thank you so much for the detailed review! Stay pest free :)

Stephanie Karasick from Vancouver
Stephanie Karasick from Vancouver

Pest Control

After finding a dead rat in our wall covered in maggots, we were desperate to have pest control come out at 5:30 pm during a week night. Pest Boss was the only company that could accommodate this and Kyle was able to take action within 15 minutes of my phone call. He is very professional and helpful and the entire cost of the call out, rat pest control and sealing under our stairs with concrete was excellent value. I would recommend anyone to Pest Boss looking for excellent pest control at a great price.

You were terrific to work with, Stephanie. I'm really happy to have been such a help. Thank you for using us. All the best!

G Powell from Richmond
G Powell from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Pest Control

We found that raccoons had been digging holes in our gutters as well as defecating on our roof. We called Pest Boss for help and got a phone call from Kyle offering to look at our roof the next day. He treated the roof with a repellant, cleaned and sanitized the dirty areas and properly installed sheet metal to block spaces which may have admitted squirrels, rats, etc. into our attic. He arrived exactly on time and left our yard clean and tidy. His attitude is very positive and friendly and we would have no problem recommending him to others.

You are very kind to share that praise. Working with you to help solve the problem was a pleasure. Call us if you need anything at all. All the best.

Lauren from Vancouver
Lauren from Vancouver

Mice Removal

We had an ongoing problem with mice in the building which is why we called Pest Boss. Kyle was very professional and informative and took care of the problem quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Pest Boss to anyone who has problem with mice or any other pest problem.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I'm very happy to help. It was terrific working with you.

More about Pest Boss

You can feel comfortable in relying on Pest Boss to promptly and effectively take care of any pest need. Every job is performed with the utmost integrity by experienced & knowledgeable staff. Pest Boss offers high quality, environmentally-friendly pest management at fair prices. Your home will be protected by licensed technicians who are passionate about pest control and helping people. Customer Service Done Right is our motto, which sums up the Pest Boss experience. Also, we are constantly retraining and educating ourselves to adapt to the ever-changing world.

Residential, commercial, industrial pest control, environmentally friendly, humane animal control, effective and fair-priced, free estimates, pre-pest prevention; Pest Boss appreciates and works very hard for all its clients. Contact us any time and let us prove it.

See Pest Boss on Global News in the video gallery below!

Pest & Animal Control
Environmentally friendly, safe, non-toxic, green, eco-friendly, natural, effective, chemicals used sparingly & appropriately, multiple options offered & agreed upon through discussion with customer
Carpenter Ants, Small ants (Moisture/Cornfield Ants, Pavement Ants, Fire Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Odorous House Ants) Rats. Mice. Squirrels. Bed Bugs. Fleas. Raccoons. Skunks. Wasps, Hornets, Bees (if necessary). Silverfish. Spiders. Clothes Moths. Meal Moths. Grain/Flour Beetles. Sowbugs/Pillbugs/Woodlice. Millipedes. Centipedes. Carpet Beetles. Cockroaches. Birds: Pigeons, Starlings, Sparrows, Woodpeckers/Flickers, Seagulls, Crows. Fruit Flies. Fungus Gnats. Phorid Flies. Cluster Flies. Ladybugs (if necessary). Blow Flies. Bottle Flies. Bats. Rabbits. Opossums. House Crickets/Grasshoppers. Mites. Moles. Voles. ---Inspections. Rodent exclusion/home repair. Clean-ups. Commercial, residential, industrial. UNMARKED VEHICLE UPON REQUEST. Consultations. Free estimates.
High quality workmanship. Assertiveness. Customer service done right.
Carpenter Ants. Small ants. Bed Bugs. Rats & Mice. Customer Service.
2008
N/A
cheque; Visa; MasterCard; American Express; e-transfer
Ministry of Environment Pesticide licence; Applicator's licence
BNI (Business Network International)
N/A