Gatt Electric

Electricians
Orangeville ON L9W 4Z5
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Orangeville  >  Gatt Electric  >  Breaker Issue / Flickering Lights
12 reviews Orangeville, ON

Breaker Issue / Flickering Lights

Called Gatt Electric to problem solve why fixtures/appliances were flashing on/off randomly. Company was great, and had a technician to our place within the hour. Technician was very pleasurable and polite. Pricing was very competitive.
However although a fix was implemented, the underlying issue was not spotted in the same visit. So I would say the company is professional, has reasonable costs and is very punctual (all great attributes), I could not give them a 10 as the underlying cause of our concern was identified/corrected by another organization.

Previous versions of this review:

12 reviews Orangeville, ON

Breaker Issue / Flickering Lights

Called Gatt Electric for an issue from my breaker, causing all the fixtures/appliances to flicker. Was concerned of a more serious issue, called company at 7:10am and just after 8:00am a technician was at my door. Before 9:00am the technician confirmed they believe they solved the issue with the configuration of the breaker box. Quick service, and the technician (Rick) was friendly.
Currently rate this experience as a 10. If problem comes back, will add to my review, but so far so good.