Toronto Roofing.Ca

Myrna from Brechin
Myrna from Brechin
6 reviews Brechin, ON

Roof Extension Repair

Maciej From Toronto Roofing repaired my roof. They arrived when scheduled and did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend Toronto Roofing to anyone needing their roof redone or repaired.
Thanks very much.

Jo in Toronto
Jo in Toronto

Roof repair

After having my roof redone 5 years ago, a major leak developed. The company that did the installation came out and made a couple of minor repairs. Maciej found something that concerned him greatly that he thought was the major cause of my leak, something which no one else had seen. What Maciej was saying made a lot of sense to me, so I hired him to do the repair he suggested. As his crew worked on the repair, removing the shingles showed the rot and water damage that Maciej had predicted would be there. The crew's work was excellent, and the process was terrific. I recommend TorontoRoofing.ca without hesitation.

Kenneth In Toronto
Kenneth In Toronto
6 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Maciej and his team are fantastic. They are far better than some of the other companies my neighbors used in that:

1. They are extremely professional. They showed up on time, protected my property from any potential damage, and completed the project on budget and in an expeditious manner. They worked with our schedule and were careful around the pets/children around the neighborhood.

2. They are transparent and communicative. They took before/after picture so I could clearly see what was going on and understand the distribution of costs.

3. They offered unique quality and expertise. They guided us in deciphering and comparing the various brands of roof shingles and helped choose the one that was right for us. The quality of their work was noticeable, even for someone not in the industry.

I would definitely use them again - neighbors who have used them were happy as well!

Natalie from Toronto
Natalie from Toronto

Roof

Maciej and his team were great from the start. Courteous and quick service, the process was smooth from beginning to end. They were helpful from choosing roof colour to explaining the quality of products. The team was very considerate with volume, as there was a baby next door, we heard only tools, and no banter. Beautiful finish.

Kyle S.
Kyle S.
2 reviews Caledon, ON

I asked a friend if they knew of a professional & knowledgeable, roofing company that stands by their work, offers straight forward accurate quotes, performs top quality workmanship, and takes pride in their work from beginning to end and Toronto Roofing was the first recommendation and without hesitation. After hearing how impressive Maciej's workmanship and customer service was I had very high expectations.

I can honestly say that even after all the hype from one of their past clients I was 150% blown out of the water from beginning to end with my own experience.

Maciej was on time and accurate with everything. He took the time to inspect the entire roof while offering solutions and products that will increase its longevity. He was honest and very knowledgeable when selecting the right roofing shingles and materials without trying to up sell me but, still making sure that I received the best product.

His crew was respectful and cleaned up all materials throughout the course of the job. During the job Maciej continued to point out areas that needed improvement such as having proper soffit baffles, ensuring the insulations was not blocking the soffits to allow proper air flow and attic ventilation, re sloping the eaves to ensure maximum performance.

I have used other roofing companies in the past and most just throw shingles on your roof and call it a day. Maciej thank you for taking the time to do things right from beginning to end, and for also going that extra mile on the many little things that truly made this an incredible experience and why I would recommend Toronto Roofing to everyone.

Carmen pustea from Hamilton
Carmen pustea from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New roof

My husband and I decided to go with Toronto roofing because Maciej was knowledgeable and gave us different options to choose from based on our type and style of our house. He dropped off samples and send in pictures of previous jobs to show his workmanship.
Pricing wise he was very competitive compared to some companies in my area.
The crew was very polite and ensured that everything was cleaned up before they left.
I will probably use TorontoRoofing.ca for my other projects as well since they do more then just roofs.

Thank you Maciej and Toronto roofing.ca

Jim Williams from Saint Catharines
Jim Williams from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

New Roofing Project

I would highly recommend TorontoRoofing.ca. They just completed my new roof, and it looks fantastic. Maciej and his crew did an excellent job with installation, cleanup and protecting my ornamental trees and shrubs and at a great price too. Shigles Maciej picked out look fantastic. Thanks guys.

Susan Filip from Toronto
Susan Filip from Toronto

New Roof

Recommended by a colleague at work Maciej Kiersnowski was extremely professional - arriving at the appointed time and provided an in depth overview of the scope of work involved and options available. The quote was very detailed and included sight photos. The work was completed to our great satisfaction . The crew were professional and respectful of our property as well as our neighbors - clean up upon completion was impeccable. Photos of the work as it occurred were also provided. Torontoroofing.ca was competitive in pricing and a pleasure to work with.

Dominika from Mississauga
Dominika from Mississauga

Roof

I hired TorontoRoofing.ca after meeting and getting a quote from owner Maciej. I was helping my mother to get her roof replaced. Maciej was a pleasure to do business with. He was prompt in response to my calls and provided a reasonable quote. This a hard combination to find when dealing with contractors in any trade, roofing in particular it seems. The guys doing work were quick, polite, and cleaned up thoroughly when finished. All I can say is first class experience. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new roof.

More about Toronto Roofing.Ca

TorontoRoofing.ca boasts the city's most reliable, quality roofing professionals and diagnostic team. It's owner, Maciej Kiersnowski quickly developed a reputation as a specialist in the GTA after co-founding a roofing company in 2005. In contracting his services, you are promised a thorough and honest assessment of your residential or commercial property, a detailed recommendation of the scope of work required to address your roofing needs, followed by the a superior installation Toronto has come to expect from Maciej and his team.
Specializing in roof replacement, repair, new installations and emergency damage response, your satisfaction is our number one priority. TorontoRoofing.ca is an industry leading company, and our number one goal is to ensure you are left with an outstanding product and best ever contractor experience.

Services Provided