Glenabbey Landscaping

Landscape Architects
Glenabbey Landscaping

Reviews for Glenabbey Landscaping

Front Steps, walkway

This was a squeeze in job completed in under a single day by Andrew and his crew in July. My front steps and walkway were originally cemented flagstone which over the years had shifted and come apart causing trip hazards. Initially I was told he was booked solid for the season and would call me if he was able to find the time to complete the project. I heard from him the next day and he was able to slot me in on a weekend. He promptly arrived for an estimate and to discuss my options and he sketched out an intelligent and cost effective design that matched the rest of my existing landscaping and resolved all my concerns. The work was top notch with no visible flaws whatsoever, which was a concern to me initially as the work was completed so quickly - In under 6 hours!! It's held up perfectly and am looking forward to dealing with him again this summer as we have a project scheduled for my backyard!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

WOW! Attention to Detail

My husband and i have been thinking about landscaping for the last few years and wanted to make sure we found the right company for our project. I emailed glenabbey and lindsey got back to us right away and set up an appointment. We explained what we were looking for and Andrew did a great job of listening to our wants and translated them to a beautiful design. He took us through the entire process and did not miss a single detail. They started on time and the process was clean and very professional. We love our new patio and we have recommended Glenabbey Landscaping to many friends and family.
Thanks guys GREAT JOB!
Theresa Whitby

Cindy from Oshawa
Cindy from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

relevelled interlock and raised side step

This service was completed in Sept. 2014.. In spring of 2015 weeds had grown throughout the interlock. Phoned and only resolve Andrew offered was spray weed killer and then he dropped a bag of interlock sand for me to apply. I do expect weeds eventually but not within 8 months of job being completed. The signed contract even stated, all re-leveled interlock will have fresh polymovic sand to prevent all weeds and ants from growing. Sorry guys back to Angie's list.

Clare from Oshawa
Clare from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

interlocking brick, deck and fence

The quote was very professional with references of jobs they had done in the past so we could go look at them. The job was started on time even though so much is weather dependant.. The crew worked in a very professional and safe manner at all times.The job site was cleaned up every night and left in a safe condition. From the design concept to completion we were impressed with the workmanship and the attention to details. I have already recommended Glenabbey Landscaping to friends.

I'm glad you had a great experience with us this summer. We strive to be the best in customer service and provide all of our clients with an enjoyable experience from start to finish .Enjoy your outdoor living for years to come and thank you for the referrals.
Andrew

More about Glenabbey Landscaping

At Glenabbey Landscaping we specialize in creating beautiful landscape & hardscape creations for your home. We are committed to the highest quality standards for out work on every project, and we value and appreciate the trust you place in your company. Whether you are interested in installing a patio, walkway, ...
Looking for Landscape Architects pros in Courtice?