Top To Bottom Construction

Keith in Morinville
Keith in Morinville
0 reviews Morinville, AB

Roofing Job

We interviewed several companies to replace the shingles on our roof but from the first time I met Jose, I knew I would be using Top to Bottom. He was very professional when presenting his quote and had loaded his ladder into his truck and was about to leave when he noticed shingles missing off my roof and bare plywood. He proceeded to unload his ladder grabbed some shingles and a nail gun, got up on my roof and patched it for me. I think this little story just goes to show the integrity of the company. When they came to do the work, They were fast, efficient and very professional. I highly recommend Top to Bottom Construction!

New roof installed

Completed the job in a timely manner and kept the working area clean during and after installing new shingles.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We really appreciate it

madison_helm
madison_helm
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Shingles

They did an excellent job, very clean and efficient. Happy with the service, I will be referring family/ friends that need theirs done.

Thanks again Top to Bottom

We appreciate your review and thank you for choosing us again for all your roofing needs

jamestran60
jamestran60

Roof Replacement

Top to bottom did an excellent job of reroofing my house. They were quick in doing the job as well as booking me in to get the job done.

caroline.caputo
caroline.caputo

New roof

Installed new roof, crew came were very organized and clean. Very friendly. Would recommend them to anybody

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this review. We really appreciate it very much

nabarber
nabarber
1 review Edmonton, AB

roofing project. Eaves troughs and downspouts

Work was done timely and with quality. Also went above and beyond with service. I highly recommend this company. Staff also did an excellent job with cleanup.

terry from Edmonton
terry from Edmonton
1 review Beaumont, AB

installed flashing around sunroof

We had Top to Bottom install our eavestrough, flashing and edging on our sunroom. The employees were courteous, the work was very professional and had they had everything cleaned up. I would recommend them to family and friends and will use them again if need be.

Brian McEvoy from Edmonton
Brian McEvoy from Edmonton

Roof Replacement

The overall experience went smooth from start to finish. The crew was professional in every aspect and left the work site neat and tidy. They were on time and finished ahead of schedule.

We thank you for your feedback Brian.

darlene from Edmonton
darlene from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

re roofed house and garage

Assisted Review

We just want to thank you, Jose, Rick and everyone else that was involved in re-roofing our house recently. The estimator came the same day we requested a quote. A fair price was negotiated and the work was done the following week. The crew did a great job, were very respectful and cleaned up everything before they left. We were very impressed and will definitely recommend your company to others.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great review, we truly appreciate it. We at top to bottom construction try our best to fulfill our clients request by providing our very best effort. thank you again.

tractors62@hotmail.com
T. 2.
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

house roof redone

I had Top to Bottom construction out to do my roof. Not only was the estimate the most reasonable but it included flashing all vents and drip edge for way less then the other roofers.
Being a bit skeptical because I had my roof done 5 years ago by a handyman that wrecked my home roof. I was recommended top to bottom by a church member. They had there house done as well and passed with flying colours.
After having conversations with Rick , Claudia and Hosea they were the only company that sounded competent on doing a good job.
Antonio lead the crew with always 3 or 4 guys. All hard working guys. They did everything they promised me on my contract and back it up with 10 year workmanship warranty.
My roof looks great and yet these guys are. A plus BBB members with proper wcb and liability. This is a family run business and all the people are very nice and are dedicated to doing a great job and take pride in their work. If your looking for an actual roofing contractor this is Edmonton's best kept secret. They respect your budget. As soon as I signed I had a crew out next day. The job completed in 2 days.
This company has dedication and a personal touch. I do not hesitate in recommending them.

Thank you very much for your review, we do appreciate feedback from all of our customers, as it does help us to provide better service to future customers.

More about Top To Bottom Construction

We install shingles, siding and eavestroughs on residential homes in and around the Edmonton area. We have liability insurance and our employees are covered by WCB. Financing available