Main Drain & Plumbing

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Main Drain & Plumbing

Yuriy in
Yuriy in

Great people, great service!

Stepan and Dmytro did an amazing job when we did our full house renovation. They were very knowledgable, friendly, fast and effective. I definitely recommend them, and would use their services again!

Tania in Toronto
Tania in Toronto

Stepan is the best in his profession

I used Stepans services several times. First, he installed extra pump and additional valve for our house a couple of years ago. Since that time, we are not scared of floods! Also, he filled all the papers and we received a rebate from the city. After that, I called him for different plumbing issues and he was extremely responsive and fixed all problematic devices. I also recommended Stepans services to my friends who were more than satisfied with his excellent job. Stepan is the best plumber, to my mind!

G S

I recommend this company. Affordable price for the excellent professional quality job. Guys doing their job really well and fast. 10

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto

Emergency leak

I had an emergency leak from my ceiling and Main Drain & Plumbing were quick to respond and attend to fix the issue. Friendly and honest service. Would recommend to anyone.

Mike in  Vaughan
Mike in Vaughan

Repair Plumbing

My pipe was clocked. Plumber came very fast upon my emergency request and professionally unclogged the pipe. I was very satisfied with his job.

hari krishna in Toronto
hari krishna in Toronto

Great guy with amazing service

Great service, right on time, good vision and advice,
Finish installing toilet and few pipe fix in few hours or so

Steven Anderson
Steven Anderson

Plumber

Stefan has done a few jobs for me now, amazing plumbing work and an absolute professional at his craft. I would recommend him to anyone in need of clean and professional plumbing services, look at how beautiful my bath tub is!

Julia (Toronto)
Julia (Toronto)

Great service!

We needed our kitchen sink unclogged. Usually I’m able to do it myself but this time nothing worked. I’m glad that I found Stepan. He not only unclogged our sink but also re-piped everything under it, as it was illegally piped by previous owner. He is very knowledgeable, punctual and tidy. He even cleaned everything after the job was done and left the area in pristine shape. This guy is a real professional in every way! Very respectful and honest. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Drain cleaning from roots

The company used good equipment with camera and showed the problem inside the drain it was the roots from the tree. The plumber cleared it good . Thanks for good service!

Hi Alex,
Thank you for using our service. We are glad that you were satisfied with our service and we will be happy to help you out again in the future.
Thanks again,
- MAIN DRAIN & PLUMBING TEAM

Pavel in Belleville
Pavel in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Great timely service and reasonable prices

I had a collection of plumbing issues all around the house and could not get anyone to show up and fix it for various reasons. Stepan was very knowledgeable and polite on the phone and we managed to get an appointment scheduled. Stepan arrived on time and was able to resolve all of my issues in under two hours. I am very satisfied with his services and will keep his number for any future work.

Highly recommend this company for service and prices

Dear Pavel,

Thank you very much for being our client. We are happy that you were satisfied with Stepan's service and we look forward to working with you in the future!

- MAIN DRAIN & PLUMBING TEAM

More about Main Drain & Plumbing

MAIN DRAIN AND PLUMBING provides all types of residential and commercial plumbing services in Toronto and all over the GTA area. Our plumbing company guarantees highest standards and quality for all types of plumbing and drain services including new home camera inspection, plumbing design and installations. We also offer valuable suggestions in plumbing for renovations and useful tips for maintenance of your home.