Torcan Group

1080 Tapscott Road Toronto ON M1X 1E7

Reviews for Torcan Group

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Truly great work

We used Torcan Group for our roof and gutter installation. Andrew was a total professional from start to finish. We had a few roofers give estimates but Andrew stood out from the rest as being honest about what we were dealing with. He was willing to take the time with us and explain all of our options for the project. Once we agreed they moved quickly to get our job done. The crew showed up right on time and it was incredible how fast they worked. They were done in just a little over 2 days and the dumpster was gone and everything was cleaned up before we knew it. Each day Andrew would give us updates on the project with pictures to show us all of the progress. He would take the time at the end of the day to let us know what they completed and what they would be doing the next day. I cant give enough kudos to Andrew and the rest of the team. I highly recommend Torcan Group for their integrity, business ethics, professionalism, and truly great work. My roof looks incredible!

Hi there,

I really appreciate the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and I really appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with any other projects in the future.

Top-notch quality

Excellent service, top-notch quality and fair price. I will only use Torcan Group for any and all future Gutter installs/repairs. The gutters originally installed on our 5 year old home were very poorly done and did not function even close to what they should have. After years of having my builder send the eavestrough guy back over and over and over to fix his shotty install, I decided to bite the bullet and have a professional look at it and help me find a solution that would finally put this issue to bed. Andrew from Torcan Group came and did an assessment and gave me a quote that was fair. We hired them to do the job and couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Hi there,

I really appreciate the kind words and great review. I glad everything turned out well now you don't have anything to worry about anymore. Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Oshawa, ON

Gutter installation

Sincerely appreciated Andrew's team on the transparency around fees, the extremely fast service, flexibility and friendliness from the beginning to the end. I would recommend Andrew's team for gutter repair and installation services to anyone looking for trustworthy, experienced experts who know what they're doing :-) Will definitely call Andrew's team for future inquiries.

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for the review we look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

1 review Pickering, ON

Roof

I required a new roof sooner than expected as my prior roofer did not do a good job. So I was wary when Torcan was recommended to me. My family and I had so many questions but Andrew at Torcan patiently answered them until we were satisfied. On the day of the job, the roofers were professional and worked clean.

A few days after the job was finished Torcan did a follow up call to see if we had any issues and we did not. Torcan exceeded my expectations.

Hi!

I'm glad we were able to help out and get your roof done before the winter. There are many factors and details when doing a roof , type of shingles, underlayments, metal flashing details etc, so it's our job to educate customers to ensure they are comfortable and confident in the end result. Also pictures are worth one thousand words that's why we take them during to entire job process to ensure everything is done according to plan.

I really appreciate your feedback and review!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Installed new windows in basement.

Professionally and efficiently completed in an acceptable time frame. Most satisfactorily accomplished. Thank you for a job well done.

Hi,

Thank you for the review. I'm happy that the job worked out as planned. The windows look amazing!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Aluminum window capping

Andrew and his crew did a great job capping my windows which were not finished properly by the company that I purchased them from.
They were very helpful and left my property spotless and trimmed the tree limbs that were scratching the new windows.
I was very happy with the work they did and would fully recommend this company.
Thank you Andrew and Crew!

Hi,
I'm very pleased we were able to help out, again I don't understand how another company can get away with real shoddy workmanship and not complete the job that they were hired for. I appreciate your recommendation if there are any other issues in the future please feel free to reach out!

Gutter clean and repair

Excellent friendly service! Highly recommend
Andrew to anyone! Part of our gutter was blocked then part replaced and installed.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Siding repair

They were easy to work with, accommodating, and they got the job done well! I would totally hire them again.

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for the review it was also great working with you and I'm glad we got to you when we did to prevent further damage. Please feel free to reach out anytime :)

Michael from Pickering
Michael from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bay window siding repair

Excellent service, excellent price, very knowledgeable, friendly and professional crew. Torcan Group secured and re-caulked our Bay window siding which came loose and even painted the siding which peeled off do to the temporary flex tape we used to secure it. We would definitely use them again and with no hesitation recommend them to others.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the review I'm really glad we were able to help you out before the area got worst. It was a pleasure to assist you when the other 8 companies you called wouldn't even bother because it was a small repair. If there is anything you need please feel free to reach out again.

0 reviews Port Hope, ON

Siding repairs

Amazing service, fantastic work. From the first contact to the quote that was right on point, to the job that was done in time and extremely professional, the experience was extremely positive. Absolutely no bad surprises and no hidden fees. My sidings look like brand new and at a price that was very competitive.
Torcan Group kept me in the loop of the work progress and did not try to upsale me.
Great company, amazing friendly professional people.

Thank you for the review! The repair went seamless it's like the damage didn't even happen! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out.

More about Torcan Group

Here at Torcan Group we offer the best exterior renovations such as eavestrough, gutters, downpipies, soffit,facia, siding, shingle roofing, flat roofing, windows, doors, custom cladding, flashing, aluminum capping, columns and railings.

****

Torcan Group has over 15 Years of experience, are Honest And Reliable Professional, and are fully Bonded and Insured.

****

eavestrough,roofing, lifetime shingles, soffit, facia, aluminum, custom cladding, LED potlights, Repairs, Windows, Doors, siding, leaf guards, steel siding, aluminum siding, wood siding, longboard, James Hardie, Downpipe disconnections