Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Toronto ON M1H 2R4

Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Pauline
Pauline

Guess for 2 yrs I'm forgotten

Twice I've had Darryl out for service both times he did a great job and clean up.
Last time he was here I asked for a magnolia tree...was told he would order it...its been 2 yrs..and I get no contact unless I email first...I was even told he forgot...I guess getting my money before was great but it's just a tree so he can just forget about me...
Do I recommend..no way (I have 2 couples who need work done)...told them my complaint
I originally picked him because he played ball w my son and love to help new businesses
I feel unimportant
Time to find someone reliable

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Stump Removal

Had the pleasure of contracting services for removal of three small stumps. Work was executed professionally and will hire them again

Curtis
Curtis
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Fantastic tree and stump removal

Trees removed and stumps ground down. Excellent communication right from the initial request. Darryl and his crew made time to show up a few days earlier. Trees were cut and removed (chipped). Stumps were ground down to 10 below the surface. The entire area was cleaned up and looked better than before they started! Great people and a great company. Honest and reliable. I highly recommend Upanoak!

beline in Toronto
beline in Toronto

Darryl The Tree Whisperer

Darryl saved at 125 year old willow tree, damaged from within, with a scary seam and deep crevice full of disease. I am 60 and had been loving this tree since I was 4 years old. He injured it properly to give it more life maybe another decade or more... like he saved a dying tree, and gave us notes as to how help sucker it back, creating a natural mulch agenda and protocol. He understands civic arbor policy and knows permits like no other. He is an avid diplomat regarding humans tress and civics. The tree by the way is flourishing as if it is 15 years old. Imagine if humans could regenerate after extreme age and illness? I have worked with over a dozen arborists since 2000 and Darryl is the one. Fair and Square. Beyond knowledgeable, beyond decent. The guy should write a book. Magician! And he beat everyone else's quote with a passion for the arbor. Trees and Tree lovers come first

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

A pleasure to work with Darryl!

Darryl responded quickly to my call. He and his team cut down a tree, ground the stump, and removed all the wood, leaving the area neat and tidy. He seems to be a reliable, responsible, conscientious and hard working man. I would call on his help any time.

Christiane   in Toronto
Christiane in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Tree Removal

The job included taken down 3 large dead Ash trees in my backyard. The hydro wires, an established garden, including a garden house right next to the biggest of the trees, made he job very complicated. Darryl and his team did an outstanding job not only safely removing the trees, but they did it with the absolute least amount of damage to the surrounding gardens. Darryl and his team were very efficient and professional. Great job!

Naz in Toronto
Naz in Toronto

Removing and Pruning Trees

I highly recommend Darryl for all your tree needs! He takes pride in his work and did my job with care and expertise. I got a competitive price and the job got done under the time crunch I was in.
He and his crew took great care of my landscaping, paid attention to the details I asked for and were courteous and professional to the end. I would certainly use them again!

Upanoak Tree Care Inc. GTA
Upanoak Tree Care Inc. GTA

Tree Removal

We had a tree in the backyard snap from the base and was leaning on the internet cables, so we needed it remove asap. Contacted Upanoak Tree Care and Darryl was very responsive and told me to send a picture of our tree and address of our place. He was able to assess the situation right away and came with his team the next morning to remove the tree. They did an amazing job with the removal and clean up. He priced us fairly and was really easy to deal with. We would highly recommend Darryl and his team to anyone who is in need of a tree removal.

Jerry
Jerry

Tree pruning

I can 100% recommend Darryl and his crew. Darryl was prompt in responding, showed up on time, provided a great quote and he and his crew went above and beyond to complete the job. Will definitely use Upanoak Tree Care Inc. again.

Pat Shephard from Toronto
Pat Shephard from Toronto

Tree trimming

Today Darly and his crew trimmed our very large red maple in our front yard and a very large linden tree in our back yard. Last week he came by and listened to our requests and concerns and sent a quote a few days later. The price was very reasonable and fair. They came this morning and in short time the saws were buzzing. They were polite, professional and respectful of our property. The clean up was perfect and we were very happy with the finished job. I would highly recommend hiring them for your tree care.

More about Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Upanoak Tree Care Inc. provides proper and sustainable arboricultural services in the Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Toronto, Ajax, Pickering, Markham and Newmarket area, including tree & brush removal, pruning, planting, consultation and environmental hazard removal. Give us a call today for a free quote!