Protex Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Kyla
Kyla
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Reliable quality work!

Protex Plumbing is my ‘go to’ for all my plumbing needs. Roy the owner is knowledgeable, responsive and fair. Max came to my home to fix a toilet that wasn’t working and to replace my kitchen sink. It was a tougher job and took longer than expected (my sinks fault). He is always pleasant and does high quality work. Highly recommend using this company! Thank you Max!!!

Christie in Oshawa
Christie in Oshawa
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Shower Diverter and Faucet

Quick response and service completion
Friendly knowledgeable staff
Easy to contact

Company needs to be more open about their minimum $205 charge for work under an hour. The job that was completed used some parts I had already purchased, 2 parts that cost the plumber $36 and he was in and out in under an hour. I was not aware of the minimus charge. It was never mentioned in my two phone calls, not on the website or other media platforms.

Barb D N
Barb D N
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Blocked pipes

The plumbing pipe leading from my washing machine was blocked and causing water to come up into the sink.
Max from Protex plumbing and gas inc. snaked out all the pipes in my house. He was very efficient, polite and cleaned the work area after the job was done. Excellent service and price. I strongly recommend this company. Also a big thank you to Max.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. I absolutely love hearing this stuff, we're always trying to be the very best of the best and so happy your clients are happy with their work.

Allison
Allison
1 review Oshawa, ON

Pipe leaking

Unbelievably service,on time to home,very professional and efficient. Price was very reasonable. Very knowledgeable and honest. I will recommend this company and use for any of my future plumbing issues.
Thank-you so much.

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing us a fantastic review, I personally love hearing this stuff.

Kare
Kare
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Broken PRV

Broken Pressure Relief Valve:
A section of my basement flooded due to water leakage from a broken PRV. So grateful for Roy’s immediate and friendly response to my desperate call for help. Upon his arrival, his kindness, professionalism, and incredible expertise brought me immediate relief and confidence that I was in good hands. He carefully explained what he was doing and why during each step of the procedure, answering all questions and making sure I understood. Roy’s outstanding skills were matched by his top quality products. Cannot recommend his services highly enough. Thank you so much, Roy.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy life to write us this great review!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fixed leaky pipe in bathroom

Called Roy in afternoon came that evening. Great guy very friendly and knows his job. Had it repaired in an hour. Very very pleased highly recommend. Did an excellent job quickly and knew what problem was right away.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a great review. I'm so happy hearing this from our customers.

Andrew in Courtice
Andrew in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Highly recommend

Without a doubt the most professional plumbing company around.
I was very impressed with Roy and his crew.
I would Highly recommend using this plumbing company.
I felt very confident that my home was being treated with respect.

Nostimo By The Original Greek Peterborough
Nostimo By The Original Greek Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Restaurant Renovation

My business partner and I heard many positive comments regarding the amazing professional work they do and the great personable owner of this company. So we decided to call them and gave them our drawings of the renovations required. Not only was the work done quickly, but very attentive to detail. I highly recommend them and we will definitely continue to use their services.

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Clogged drain/leaking sink

Had a badly clogged kitchen sink that couldn't get cleared myself despite several attempts. Also had an issue with our kitchen sinks leaking and water temperature issues with our hot water tank.

Was in touch with Roy, who let me know they were extremely busy for some reason but would get back to me with some times. Nothing was an emergency and based on the reviews here was willing to wait a day or two if that's all it took. He was accommodating with his schedule and got over to assess the problems and provided an upfront appraisal that included replacing some low quality valves for the kitchen sink as well.

Everything was done according to what we discussed up front and no surprises at the end with the invoice. Roy was friendly, efficient and communicated well about what would be done and the costs involved. Very happy and will use them again when we need work done in the future.

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

Water pressure

We are relatively new to having a well and had an issue with low water pressure. Protex answered their phone on a sunday and were at my house before 9am monday morning. Roy checked everything, diagnosed the problem, then took the time to walk me through my system so I understood and could do some trouble shooting on my own next time. Fast, friendly and exceptional service!

More about Protex Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Protex Plumbing takes pride in their dedication to their customers. With 15 years experience servicing Durham Region and surrounding GTA, Protex promises the following on every project, regardless of size:

-upfront, fixed pricing on every job
-permanent plumbing repairs and solutions
-workmanship and parts guaranteed
-professional technicians
-honest with integrity

Let our professional technicians fix your plumbing problems and you will never be disappointed. We Promise.