Robinson Renovations

P B.
P B.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete basement renovation

Brilliant, amazing, on-time and on-budget. Made the entire project easy and pleasant- so much so we are looking at further renovations and will easily have the team work on our projects again. A great partner in seeing our vision come together.

Paul! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a kind review! It was such a pleasure working for you and your awesome family!! Thank you for making us all feel so welcomed in your home. I hope you guys will enjoy the new space for years and years to come and cant wait to work for you all again in the future!

Basement Renovation

First off i would like to say it was a pleasure working with Chris and the rest of his trades. Chris took the time to listen to our needs and accommodated any changes that we wanted throughout the project. He is reliable, was easy to communicate with and we were always able to contact him when necessary. He is very knowledgeable in many areas and came up with some unique ideas on how to maximize the space in our basement. Chris is a carpenter by trade and took the time to create some custom doors and other details to give our basement a one-of-a-kind look. Chris is a detail oriented person who does quality work and the trades who he brought in reflected the same workmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend Robinson Renovations to family and friends.

Hello Vernon! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We are all so thrilled that you and your family are happy with your renovation and it was our pleasure to work with you! I hope you and your family enjoy your new space for many years to come!

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Finish Basement

Chris is an absolute great guy and his work matches. He was very receptive to all of the custom work we wanted done, even with changes on the fly. My wife and I cannot be happier and will be using Chris and his guys again for our next projects. Highly recommended and priced very fairly. Top Notch!

Hello Ryan! Thank you for the review! We had a great time working for you and your family to create a space that I'm glad you guys are happy with and can enjoy! We look forwards to working with you again on any project you decide to undertake.
Best Regards!

d_tap87
d_tap87

Bathroom

I would like to thank Robinson Renovation team! They were very professional and detailed with the job. Chris is very reliable and I would recommend him to everyone! Can honestly say I had no surprises and no issues throughout the process. His workmanship is on point!

Thank you Danny for your kind review. All the trades pride themselves on their attention to detail and I am very happy to hear how happy you are with the end result of your bathroom renovation.

Backyard/Deck

Chris was amazing to work with. His project was completed on time and flawlessly. His recommendations and design concepts were on point and he turned a horrible backyard into a personal oasis- I think my yard is actually bigger! I would recommend Chris to anyone and everyone. Hire Chris and you will be rewarded with a job well done. Thank you so much Chris- we could not be happier and you will be who we call for all of our other projects! (And what a great guy to work with!)

Thank you Sandra for posting! I am thrilled you are thrilled and that your backyard space actually feels bigger and hope that you and your family will enjoy many sunny days on it! I look forward to working with you guys again!
Cheers

Sivan T.
Sivan T.

Finished Basement

Chris's work is exceptional! He finished our basement in the timeframe he promised. The quality was top notch. He made sure that all the trades did their jobs right and on time. He is friendly, knowledgable and takes tremendous pride in his work. He did not stop until everything was perfect. He is truly a professional! If you need work done on your house, going with anyone else would be a mistake.

Hi Sivan! I appreciate your kind words! It was truly an enojoyable experience working with you and Rimma. Such a pleasure! Thank you for being so welcoming!

All the best!

Alise from Aurora
Alise from Aurora
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Floors, trim, carpentry, doors and hardware

I highly recommend Chris for any renovation or building work!
Chris did a fantastic job laying our new wood floors 1300-1400 sq ft. His carpentry skills are flawless. Chris installed all our new solid and glass doors as well, he added custom trim work to each panel assuring everything was a seamless match. The trim and baseboards look great!
He works very efficiently, producing a clean and professional finished product.
We look forward to having him back for a few more projects.
Thanks Chris!

Hello Alise! I enjoyed very much working in your home. You are such a kind person and I am thrilled you are happy with the work that was completed. I wish you and your family many years of relaxation and entertainment in your new space and cant wait to work with you guys again!

Minh
Minh
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Finished Basement

Chris was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job with our basement renovations. He was professional, honest and always gave great advice throughout the project. His work is unparalleled quality and not a single detail is overlooked!

Hi Minh! It was so much fun working with you and Lawrence. Thank you for the review. I hope we can work together again one day! I hope you guys are enjoying watching the blue jays in the new theatre room! :) Also congratulations on the newest member of your family!

Cheers

bkerfoot in Innisfil
bkerfoot in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Finished Basement Including A 3 Piece Bathroom.

Chris was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He provided us with an estimate for the job as well as a timeline. The job was completed on time and on budget. The finished product was amazing and beyond are expectations. Chris was always available to answer any questions or concerns that we had. I would highly recommend Chris and have already to family and friends.

Hello Blair! Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family on this project and I am thrilled that you are so happy with how it turned out. I hope that you and your family can enjoy the new space for many years to come!

Best Wishes

More about Robinson Renovations

Todays economy demands a better way of building. Robinson Renovations can provide quality, value and accountability in all aspects of home renovation. From the full residential remodel to basement finishing, bathroom renovations, flooring (tiles/ laminate/ hardwood), decks, porches, sheds and painting, doors and trim and drywall and taping. Robinson Renovations ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Vaughan?