Robinson Renovations

Reviews for Robinson Renovations

Giovanni a.
Giovanni a.

Bathroom Renovation

We just recently had our main bathroom renovated by Robinson Renovations, and we are absolutely thrilled with the workmen ship, quality, and the final result of this renovation. Chris, and his trades were amazing and a pleasure to have in our home. Chris, and his crew were exceptionally clean and tidey and very patient with us as this was our first renovation. We would defently recommend and use Robinson Renovations in the future.

Hello John! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to fill out a review! I am very happy to hear that we made your first renovation experience an enjoyable one! I look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your beautiful new bathroom!

Brent S.
Brent S.
1 review , ON

Basement 3 Piece Bathroom Build

Chris was great! He did fantastic work and was always on schedule. I will definitely use him in the future!

Hello Brent! Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure taking on your project. You and your family were awesome! Thank you for having everything needed for the project available right away, it definitely made it flow smoothly! All the best!

motainteriors
motainteriors

Interior Doors And Crown Moulding

I hired Robinson Renovations to install interior doors and crown moulding on my latest project and couldn't be happier with the quality of work and professionalism.

Thank you for your review Phil! I am happy you are pleased with the work done on your current project and look forward to working with you again on the next one!

HK in Thornhill in Thornhill
HK in Thornhill in Thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Basement Renovation

Chris does amazing work. He's detail oriented and works hard to get the job done. We had our basement renovated including a bathroom. Chris was great at communicating and made the project very easy for us. We are very happy with our renovation and will definitely use him for our next reno!

Hello Kevin! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I enjoyed working for you and your family and I wish you all the best in the future!

mcsib .
mcsib .

Cedar Deck 20X25

Chris was excellent from start to finish. Very accommodating to our design choices - he listened to what our needs were and wasn't afraid to give honest advice. His work ethic and craftsmanship were of a high quality. We're very excited to have our new cedar deck and can't wait to use it next summer!

Thank you for such a kind review Sabiha! It was my pleasure building your deck. I know it was at the end of the summer but I hope you had a few quality warm sunny days after completion to enjoy it at least a little! If not, the beautiful scent of the cedar will be awaiting you next year!

kakish88 .
kakish88 .

2 Backyard Gates, Repair Sections, Finish A Section.

Mr. Robinson was a pleasure to deal with. He is friendly, knowledgable & professional. He came to in to repair some poor work we had done by another person. I wish we could have hired him from the get go. His workmanship exceeded all expectations & I've already recommended him to friends.
A++

Hello there Steve!
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review and for your kind words! It was unfortunate you had a bad experience with another contractor but I look forward to working with you on your next project!

moutsat .
moutsat .
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Finished Basement

Chris Robinson did a really fabulous job finishing our basement! His quality of work was impeccable and he worked hard every day as if he was working on his own basement. He put a lot of care and thought into the framing and how to work around the duct work and give us clean lines for walls. He always cleaned up every night so my husband and I could go downstairs to walk around and look at what he had done that day. I really appreciated how he tidied his tools and swept the floor at the end of every day. And Chris was a pleasure to have in our home every day! He was great with my kids and my dogs! We were so happy with how the basement turned out that we want to hire him next year to renovate our bathrooms. Thanks so much Chris for constructing an amazing space for our kids to play ping pong, watch movies and play videogames and board games!

Hello Chrissy!
Thank you for your awesome review! I cant say enough about how much of an enjoyable experience it was working with you and your great family! I hope you all continue to enjoy the new space and can find time to cozy up beside the fire this winter. I look forward to hearing from you guys for the next project! All the best!

Tottenham .
Tottenham .
1 review , ON

Bathroom Shower

What a pleasure to have Chris work on our bathroom. From the quote to the end result, it was seamless. Very professional and you can tell by his workmanship he takes pride in his work. Overall we're very happy. Thanks again!!

Thank you Tanya for your kind review and for your recognition of the pride taken in my work. There's nothing more satisfying for me than a happy customer with a great finished product!

tanyamagro20 .
tanyamagro20 .

French Doors

Job was well done. Was able to section off our rooms with French doors . Very humble person. Very professional. He was also quick with the job. It took him 2 days. I would defiently recommend him to anyone.
Very satisfied thank you.

Thank you Tanya for your review! It was a pleasure to have worked for you!

debford15 .
debford15 .
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Bathroom, Main level crown moulding and laminate.

I am extremely happy with the work that was done. The crown moulding, new laminate and baseboards have transformed the look of my home. My basement bathroom is beautiful. Chris is reliable, trustworthy and very helpful. He is very detail oriented and absolutely GREAT at what he does. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Hello Deb! I really enjoyed reading that review! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and detailed review!! We have a date booked to renovate your upstairs bathroom now and I look forward to working with you again on that!

More about Robinson Renovations

Todays economy demands a better way of building. Robinson Renovations can provide quality, value and accountability in all aspects of home renovation. From the full residential remodel to basement finishing, bathroom renovations, flooring (tiles/ laminate/ hardwood), decks, porches, sheds and painting, doors and trim and drywall and taping. Robinson Renovations ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Vaughan?