Drywall Contractors

Reviews for Pronto Construction

stp.ryan
stp.ryan

New home drywall + taping

I met Tom when he was boarding the house next door. We got along immediately, and when I started planning my project he was the only person I wanted to call.

Tom and his crew are awesome. Fast clean work, and clear communication about timelines. The taping work is perfect - the house looks great and is on schedule.

Thanks again Tom for your great work!

Hey Ryan, I appreciate the great review. Thank you for for providing a clean and comfortable space for us to work every day. Aside from our attention detail and quality craftsmanship, we understand how important it is to communicate with our clients. It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Pickering, ON

basement reno

Tom and his team did an amazing job with drywalling the basement.

The job was competitively priced and was completed efficiently, on time, and within the stated quote. Tom and his guys were also very easy to work and responded to questions and texts quickly. I would highly recommend them and would use them again if the opportunity arose

Hey Donna thanks for the review. I understand how important communication is with my clients so I always respond to any queries right away.
It was a pleasure working with you and Marty, thanks for having us!

Drywall completion.

Tom and his team did such a great job in completing our basement drywall. They had excellent attention to detail and were kind and respectful.

We love the finish and look and would definitely use them in the future or recommend to friends and family.

Hey Sameera thank you for the kind words. The best compliment you can give us is a referral so we greatly appreciate that. I'm glad you are happy with our work and service and I hope all goes well with the rest of the project.
Thank you!

jahcharie from Toronto
jahcharie from Toronto

Drywall install

Tom and his crew were punctual and did a great job in a short amount of time and were able to adjust to our evolving project. Would highly recommend Tom for your next drywall project.

Thanks for the review Jason! We understand we need to adjust to every project accordingly and I'm glad you are happy with the results.

Tyler
Tyler

Basement Drywall

Tom was great from start to finish. Super friendly and responsive. The job was well-priced based on other quotes I received and everything came out exactly as discussed and on time. Tom and his guys were also very easy to work with and were good communicators. For example, there were some small details that weren't their responsibility that they helped address as they worked through the project. Would highly recommend Tom and his crew to anyone.

Hey Tyler thanks for the review. We always go above and beyond the scope of work. I aprreciate you writing a few words about us and I hope the rest of the project went smoothly.
All the best in the future!

Eastgate R.
Eastgate R.

Basement renovation

Tom was punctual, reliable and very accommodating It was a pleasure to meet him and his crew. Thanks Pronto Construction!

Hey Ryan it was a pleasure working for you! Thanks for the review and all the best with the rest of your project

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement renovation

Tom and his team did a great job on our basement! We needed framing and drywall done for a bedroom and TV room and they did not disappoint. Their work was fast, clean, and beautiful! Everyday they left the workspace clean, showed up on time and communicated throughout the project! We would highly recommend and certainly hire them again.

Hey Kim, thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you and Troy, I'm glad you all are happy with everything. All the best in the future!

cristinav
cristinav
1 review Nobleton, ON

Basement Renovation

Tom and his team were a pleasure to work wirh from start to finish. They were incredibly accommodating and clean throughout the entire project. The standard of work that was completed was second to none. They made the whole project a very enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Pronto Construction to everyone. Thank you Tom and team for a stress free experience!

Cristina thanks for the amazing review. You and Angelo made our job very easy, allowing us to work when comfortably when we needed to. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Extend half wall in kitchen to full wall, alter doorway into kitchen and prime all newly built areas.

Excellent workmanship! Pronto (Tom) did what he promised on time and on budget. Tom always emailed with his estimated arrival time, which was great! It was a pleasure to work with Tom. The basement needs work. Pronto will be the company that we'll hire to do the job!

Hey Liz, thanks for the amazing review. We're looking forward to the rest of the project.

efraponiinvestments
efraponiinvestments
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage drywall

Tom was very prompt and professional, and work was very reasonably priced. Had garage drywalled and taped. Great job!

Hey Barbara, thanks so much for the review. Im glad you are happy with work, it was pleasure working for you. Looking forward to your call for future projects, thank you!

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!!

(416)-904-6355