Drywall Contractors

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Pronto Construction

JoQ
JoQ

Drywalled basement walls and ceiling

Hired Tom to do the drywall, tape and mud work in our newly underpinned basement. Can’t say enough positive about him and his team. They framed in the bulkheads, helped me with getting the dryer and bathroom ventilation in place before doing the ceiling work, did a great job on the drywall and came back to clean up after sanding. They even took extra garbage other contractors had left behind. Great guys, good price! Went above and beyond by helping us bring the washer and dryer back down to the basement too!

Hey Jodi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you are happy with everything, it was a pleasure helping out with the project. Good luck with all the finishing, All the best!

Dale C.
Dale C.

Basement Framing and Drywall

Excellent work, Fair Price, Great Communication/ Professionalism

Tom's work is top-notch, and he exudes professionalism. He consistently kept me informed of the work schedule and progress. The work was completed on time and on budget, as promised. Tom was also very accommodating of minor changes to the project design and scope of work, which was extremely helpful. I’ve already recommended Pronto Construction to friends and family for their upcoming projects. Thank you for your excellent work.

Dale it was a pleasure working for you, glad you're happy with everything the basement looks great.
Thank you for the referrals and recommendations, best of luck with everything in the future. Thanks

Tcurtis.ca
Tcurtis.ca

Basement drywall install, tape and mud.

Tom and his crew were fast, extremely professional, and provided a top notch product.

Very impressed with Pronto construction.

Thanks Troy, im glad you are happy with the work and that we were able to speed up the project for you. Good luck with everything!

Vinu
Vinu

Complete basement new construction

The work involved entire basement including framing, insulation, vapour barrier and finish drywall.
Tom and his team of professional delivered a quality product on schedule and within budget. Tom is very accommodating when it comes to changes and additional scope. Both me and my wife are happy with the end result.

Thank you Vinu for your business and the review. It was a pleasure working for you, and I'm glad you are happy with the results. It's always easier working off of drawings from a great architect like yourself. All the best!

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Upstairs reno

Overall great work. The quote was reasonable and Tom was accommodating on the time. The work was down quickly and the taping and mudding is flat and smooth. I will be using Pronto again for my basement reno.

Thanks Dan I appreciate your business. I hope everything turned out well with the kitchen reno, and im glad you are happy with us. Looking forward to the basement reno!

Afterburn Fitness
Afterburn Fitness

Commercial drywall installation

Pronto is a company true to their name because they act in a way that is pronto! We were forced to find a new contractor last minute as our original contractor was non-responsive, unreliable and unprofessional. Within an hour of submitting my request for a quote to have walls built in our new facility, Pronto replied and came the next day to provide a quote. We selected Pronto after getting quotes from 6-7 contractors because Tom was the most accommodating, affordable, honest, responsive and transparent. He was in touch when he said he would be, arrived on time (7am) the day he said he would start and finished when he said they would be done. It was easy to manage our project with Tom. It's hard to find a good and reliable contractor and I'm glad we found Tom as we would gladly use him for future projects. I would happily recommend him to anyone looking for a good, dependable contractor.

Hey Lisa and Andrew, hope all is well at afterburn fitness. Thank you for your kind words, Im glad you guys are happy with everything!

asadchoudhry
asadchoudhry

Drywall install and taping finishing

Very clean and comfortable transaction with Tommy.. great honest and hardworking fast .. I am a contactor my self and Tommy delivered his work on time with no problems.. Tommy and his coworkers are on time ,professional & honest

Hey Ali. Glad you are happy with everything, we make it a point to get things done PRONTO! Thanks for providing us with a clean and organized jobsite!

Copeland F.
Copeland F.
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement renovation

We used Pronto Construction for a recent major renovation of our basement. They installed and finished drywall and we were extremely happy with the service we received and especially happy with the quality of their work. We would most definitely use Pronto Construction again and would not hesitate to refer them.Charles and Rhonda CopelandWhitby

Thanks Charles and Rhonda. You guys were amazing clients and a pleasure to work for. Thank you for your business!

BENCHTOP S.
BENCHTOP S.
1 review Whitby, ON

Office and studio renovations

Professional tradespeople. Work done on time and on budget. Will definitely use them again. Tom the owner is a pleasure to deal with

Thank you David thats very kind. I hope everything went well shooting the next season of private eyes, you guys did a great job with the set. Im looking forward to working with you again soon. Thanks!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Commercial Drywall, Painting, T-Bar Ceiling

After contacting countless number of contractors, we decided to trust Tom and his team. They were very professional and got the job done in timely fashion. Tom would always come first thing in the morning to clean up garbage and make sure everything looks good. The quality of service he provided was outstanding. He even came back after being fully paid to make sure we were happy with his work. We would definitely recommend his company to anyone looking to get some construction work done.

Hey James, it was a pleasure working for you helping you all build sparkling coin laundry. Im glad you and Mr.Kim are happy with the work and service. Let me know for the next location, Thanks!

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!!

(416)-904-6355