Formerly Popcorn Ceiling Removers
Stucco

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Smooth Ceiling Ltd

Great and quick results!

I Found this company on Home Stars and went through their many positive reviews and we can say we had the same positive experience too. We had 5 rooms and a hallway with stucco (popcorn) on the ceiling. We were happy that Nick promptly quoted us and had his team in within a couple of days. We were also happy that they were able to coordinate someone to install pot lights as well. Nick and his diligent team came early in the morning and worked very hard to complete the project as promised. We are happy with the results and the ceilings look amazing!

Thank you very much for this positive review. Let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Stucco removal

Peter and crew did a fantastic job in removing the stucco I had including a high ceiling and challenging section of my home. The team provided a plan for delivery , timeline estimates and came with a crew that knew exactly what needed to be done and when. The team made sure all flooring and big furniture items were covered prior to working and after delivering per schedule left me with a high quality primed, painted ceiling that I’m very happy with. A professional team that I’m glad to recommend

Ina
Ina

Popcorn Ceiling Removal and Potlights

I can’t say enough about the great job Nick, Peter and their team did removing the popcorn ceiling on my main level and upstairs hall. From my first contact with Nick discussing the job right to the final cleanup and walkthrough, the experience was excellent. The quote was exact, they finished on time (2 days) and stressed if I saw any flaws afterwards to call and they’ll fix it. I was also impressed, that midway through the job, I made the decision to add pot lights and while Peter was on the ladder, he arranged to have the electrician they work with come within 2 hours to install 8 pot lights (at a very reasonable rate - who by the way, also did a great job). I’m doing my house in 2 stages for logistical reasons and I’ve already told Nick snd Peter I want them back in a few months to finish the bedrooms. I highly recommend them.

Thank you kindly for this positive review

Nikki in Vaughan
Nikki in Vaughan

Reno

I hired this company to redo my ceiling on the first and second floor of my home. The service I received was amazing. The work was extremely satisfactory. They were very professional and accurate with their work. When the job was completed they even cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend this company for fast, efficient and affordable reno for your home.

Nikki Futris

Thank you kindly for this positive review!

Professional, reliable, and smooth ceilings

Nick, Peter, and the team did a great job removing our popcorn ceiling. They completed the job when they promised and were communicative and professional during the whole process. Really appreciate the work and we love our new ceilings

Thank you kindly for your review and your trust in our company.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Stucco removal

Hired Smooth Ceiling to remove stucco from my house. Nick and his team did a fantastic job. Very professional and lots of experience. Would definitely recommend. The house looks amazing now. Thank you

Thank you kindly for this review and your trust in our company!

Lisa M. from Vaughan
Lisa M. from Vaughan

Popcorn ceiling removal

After a leak into our dining room ceiling and subsequent patch cut out for repair, we decided it was the perfect time to remove our popcorn ceiling and replace our old outdated pot lights.
We called Nick at Smooth Ceilings Ltd., after reading all the great reviews and he came out to measure and give us a quote on our living room, dining room and front hallway.
The bonus was that they could make this seamless for us - patch the holes, remove the popcorn, bring in an electrician to remove the old lights and install new, and then plaster and paint - all in 2 days.
Nick, Peter and the crew were great to work with ... punctual, hardworking, pleasant and did an amazing job. They even cleaned up after. When there was a small area that didn’t dry as smooth, Nick insisted on coming back to repair it.
We are so happy with the finished product and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Thank you kindly for this great review Lisa! Let me know if you need any thing in the future, we're here for you.

Kara in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Kara in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review , ON

Great job, done in 2 days!

Nick and his team were great, they were in and out in 2 days and had 1200 square feet smoothed and painted perfectly. Their work is meticulous and even though they were fast, we didn’t feel that the work was rushed at all.
Nick was very thorough in explaining the whole process and the costs of everything.
Would definitely use them again and would recommend to others!

Thank you Kara for trusting us with your project! If you or Brad need anything in the future feel free to call us.

Painting Home

I have used this company in past for my cieling and i was very happy cieling look and very clean and very professional and i felt comfortable to giving them the painting job, my house look very good and I’m happy with paint i choose my house looks modern.

Popcorn ceiling removal and potlights

Ceiling Champions team was very efficient and timely. They came in when they said they would and completed the work in 2 days as promised. The entire team were great. I will be referring them to friends and family!

Thank you kindly for the positive review

More about Smooth Ceiling Ltd

Smooth Ceiling Ltd
Smooth Ceiling specializes in removing stipple, other know as stucco/popcorn from your ceilings.
Our team take pride in the work we do and we ourselves on making sure we get the job done right, and on your time schedule. Each area is covered and protected from floor to ceiling to ensure that dust does not seep through out the house. We specialize in turning your stucco ceiling to a smooth and perfect finish.
We're dedicated to providing you the resources and services you need to modernize your home.,
We remove your outdated popcorn ceiling in a fast, clean and efficient manner.
Acoustic ceiling also known as the "popcorn ceiling" was in fashion over thirty years ago, but now new houses do not have these ceilings unless you request it prior to a new home being built.
Many home owners are also removing the stipple in their homes for benefits such as

Many benefits to the removal of Popcorn/Acoustic Ceilings:
• Brightens the room
• Increase Re-sale Value
• Damage Control
• Modernizes the look
• Less Dust and les Spider Webs
• Cleaner, Professional Look
• And much more…

Popcorn Ceiling Removal / Stucco Removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets

Stucco and Plastering
Benjamin Moore
Popcorn ceiling removal / stucco removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets
Smooth Ceiling Ltd works with the highest quality of material such as Benjamin Moore CGC plaster, Anchore protective Paper etc
We specialize in transforming your rough outdated ceiling into a work of art. We make sure that we meet your budget and time line. We protect your floors and walls from top to bottom to ensure that the dust does not seep into other rooms nor your furnace. We close off your vents and air intakes. We use a wet method to remove the stucco "popcorn", then apply multiple coats of plaster to you're ceiling to insure the stability and longevity. We then use an LED to double check for any imperfections we might of missed. We feather sand the ceiling to a smooth finish and proceed by priming and painting the project with a top Benjamin Moore prime and paint. We finish the job by cleaning the work area and disposing the garbage.
2010