Formerly Popcorn Ceiling Removers

cisar from Richmond Hill
cisar from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

stucco removal

Popcorn ceiling removers were referred to me ny my cousin, says that Nick and crew did an amazing job, called them, Nick came in, gave me a very good price to remove stucco in my home, He was very professional, on time, and made sure that dust didn't enter all the other bedrooms. if your planning on doing this to your home, call Popcorn ceiling removers.

Hi Cisar and thank you for selecting us for your project. I'm glad that we were able to assist you.

Diana from Ajax
Diana from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

stucco removal

I wanted to remove the stucco from the ceilings. I was referred to Popcorn Ceilings from a friend. Nick came by with his crew and gave me a great price and did a wonderful job. I'm very happy with their work & I highly recommend them.

Thank you Diana.

Sonja from Markham
Sonja from Markham

Popcorn Removal

I wanted to remove the popcorn on my ceiling and I got a few different quotes and I decided to go with Popcorn Ceiling Removers. I am so glad I did! They did an amazing job! They were very reliable and always on time! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you Sonja.

Andre from Markham
Andre from Markham

pot lights

I would recommend this company to anybody I know! Both consultation and installation appointments were very easy going and went extremely smooth. They are very professional and efficient workers. They took their time and made us feel comfortable by answering any questions we had. Thank you to the popcorn ceiling removers team for the excellent service and workmanship!

Thank you Andre.

Vicky  from Toronto
Vicky from Toronto

Stucco removal

I was looking for a company to remove the ceiling. Received many quotes that were too exspensive.

Popcorn Ceiling removers were very reasonably priced. Very professional and did a fabulous job!!!

Thank you Vicky.

ashley from Toronto
ashley from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

stucco removal

Me and my husband decided to move from our house in richmond hill and we wanted to remove the stucco on our ceiling to increase the value of our home.i got a few quotes and went with the avrrage price from popcorn ceiling removers..thry came in and removed some stucco from the first floor of our house and painted the ceiling and are really glad we did. They did s beaitiful job, our ceilings look spectacular and we sold the house quickly and made exactly what we eere looking to make on the house. I highly reccomend popcorn ceiling removers as they ate highly professional and got the job done on time. Thanks guys

Thank you Ashley.

Art Trotman  from Toronto
Art Trotman from Toronto

Stucco removal

I was interested in selling my home but was concerned about value of my home being lessened by the ugly stucco on my ceiling. They were able to remove the stucco for a very reasonable price-very professional work-I was pleased and would certainly use them again.

Thank you Art.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

I had popcorn ceilings throughout the living room and in the dining area....needed it off asap to show house for viewing....regardless of time restraints I was able to secure Nick's service immediately as he returned my call promptly. Being empathetic to my situation, Nick shuffled his schedule to accommodate me....I greatly appreciate the professionalism and a job done right!

Thank you sir and glad we were able to assist you.

aynur from Toronto
aynur from Toronto

Popcorn removal

Me and my husband were thinking of removing our stucco on our ceilings. We phoned a couple of people and most of them were a bit high. We called up Nick and he gave us a really good price to remove it. We were very happy with services they provided. They were very professional, punctual and on point. The house looks awesome. I would recommend them to everybody. Thanks guys!

Thank you Aynur.

Amr Soliman from Mississauga
Amr Soliman from Mississauga

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Nick came in with his guys and I was skeptical about the dust and the mess they may cause due to some horror stories I have heard. Nick's team proved my speculations were wrong. His team was very clean and and ensured my home was immaculate before they left. I highly recommend Nick's team for a professional popcorn ceiling removal project. Great work guys!

Thank you sir and glad we were able to assist you.

More about Smooth Ceiling Ltd

Smooth Ceiling Ltd
Smooth Ceiling specializes in removing stipple, other know as stucco/popcorn from your ceilings.
Our team take pride in the work we do and we ourselves on making sure we get the job done right, and on your time schedule. Each area is covered and protected from floor to ceiling to ensure that dust does not seep through out the house. We specialize in turning your stucco ceiling to a smooth and perfect finish.
We're dedicated to providing you the resources and services you need to modernize your home.,
We remove your outdated popcorn ceiling in a fast, clean and efficient manner.
Acoustic ceiling also known as the "popcorn ceiling" was in fashion over thirty years ago, but now new houses do not have these ceilings unless you request it prior to a new home being built.
Many home owners are also removing the stipple in their homes for benefits such as

Many benefits to the removal of Popcorn/Acoustic Ceilings:
• Brightens the room
• Increase Re-sale Value
• Damage Control
• Modernizes the look
• Less Dust and les Spider Webs
• Cleaner, Professional Look
• And much more…

Popcorn Ceiling Removal / Stucco Removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets

Stucco and Plastering
Benjamin Moore
Popcorn ceiling removal / stucco removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets
Smooth Ceiling Ltd works with the highest quality of material such as Benjamin Moore CGC plaster, Anchore protective Paper etc
We specialize in transforming your rough outdated ceiling into a work of art. We make sure that we meet your budget and time line. We protect your floors and walls from top to bottom to ensure that the dust does not seep into other rooms nor your furnace. We close off your vents and air intakes. We use a wet method to remove the stucco "popcorn", then apply multiple coats of plaster to you're ceiling to insure the stability and longevity. We then use an LED to double check for any imperfections we might of missed. We feather sand the ceiling to a smooth finish and proceed by priming and painting the project with a top Benjamin Moore prime and paint. We finish the job by cleaning the work area and disposing the garbage.
2010