Formerly Popcorn Ceiling Removers

Bob Talbot from Toronto
Bob Talbot from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucko Removal

Glad to have found these true professionals in a sea of contractors that are never easy to trust.
These pro's are trust worthy, reliable and will get the job done for a fair price.
Don't bother looking any further, these guys are the way to go!
Love the finished product guys!
Thanks again!

Diane from Pickering
Diane from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

renovation

I called Popcorn Ceiling Removers and they told me that me removing my stucco would increase my property value and also make the home look more up to date, He also gave me a very good price to do my home. I am very happy I did it because my house looks so much better and less dust for my kids who have allergies. Popcorn ceiling removers did an awesome job, they were quick, clean and helpful. If your thinking about removing your popcorn, get these guys to do it.. :)

Thank you Diane.

Suzie Pereira from Toronto
Suzie Pereira from Toronto

Pot lights and stucco removal

I hired Popcorn ceiling removers to remove my stucco on my ceilings and to add pot lights to increase the value of my home. I was thinking about selling it but truthfully after the job was done it looked so beautiful that I had second thoughts about selling it but I know if I do I will be able to get more money then I thought I would! I highly recommend Popcorn Ceiling removers, they are professional, efficient and clean. Thanks Richie!

Thank you Suzie.

dimitrios from Toronto
dimitrios from Toronto

Potlights-popcorn removal

RIchie and his crew were very polite and helpfull.First off,they did an amazing job we had our house for over 20 years so there was many problems with the celing besides the stucco.Richie came to the site and walked me through any challenges the we might have.Richie then gave me a price that was better than the other two people I had originally called,so i decided to go with popcorn ceiling removers,and im glad I did!!!They did an excellent over all I definately reccomend them!!!Thanks Richie great job!!!

Jenn from Aurora
Jenn from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Me and my boyfriend wanted to update the look of our home and Popcorn ceiling removers were recommended by a friend, I met Richie at the home where he gave me an excellent price for 20 pot lights and my stucco to be remover. I was abit afraid of the mess factor but to tell you the truth, Richie and his guys did an amazing job wrapping my walls and furniture to the point where there was very little dust, thank god cause my little one has allergies. . Def highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you Jenn.

Katerina Simas from Etobicoke
Katerina Simas from Etobicoke

Stucco removal, Crown moulding, pot lights.

My husband and I are moving from our building into a new house in Thornhill, this will be our very first home. It is a project home and had nasty ceilings and needed brand new lighting. Popcorn ceiling removers were recommended by a very good friend and we are so thankful for the recommendation, it was a big job and looked like it was going to be a messy job as well. Richie and his crew came in and did a spectacular job. They were very clean, the crown moulding they put up made the house look very rich, the LED pot lights that were done gave the house a very bright impression and the ceilings were very smooth, you would have never guessed it was stucco. They also gave it a very nice finishing paint, beautiful colour. Our house is now ready and will be moving into it by the end of July and we are very satisfied with the finishing project done by Popcorn ceiling removers. If anyone is interested in doing these services, give them a call... Thanks a lot to Richie and his crew!!

Thank you and glad we were able to assist you.

Vasilios
Vasilios

Stucco remove and pot lights

My wife and I were selling our home so we called popcorn ceiling removals we found their number from a friend, they came and quoted us for the entire home to remove the stucco from the ceiling and to install pot light in the entire home. The price was great compared to two other quotes. They came got the job done fast, clean and professionally, I recommend popcorn ceiling removers.

Alice from Toronto
Alice from Toronto

popcorn ceiling removal

I was very hesitant about removing my popcorn ceiling because of the sheer mess that it would cause but after meeting with Danny and Richard, they assured me that they would take care of all my concerns. In the end, when all was said and done, my worries were set aside as I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient, well organized, and professional their crew was! They finished the removal of my popcorn ceiling, installation of pot lights and crown moulding, within their given time frame and left my home in excellent condition! I highly recommend Popcorn Ceiling Removers.

Thank you.

paulina from Vaughan
paulina from Vaughan

popcorn ceilings / potlights

I purchased my home in December and have been slowly doing renovations one thing at a time. Now we all know that renovations can be costly. Just closing on the home 6 months ago and just having a baby I didn't think that I would be able to get the popcorn ceiling removed and potlights done this year. This was important for me because I found the living room to be so dark with only 2 small table lamps for lighting. I called around to a few places and was quoted up to 13,000.00. I kept getting quotes that were completely unaffordable. Nick did the job in half the price. They were punctual professional and got the job done in a timely fashion. I normally don't take the time out of my day to submit a review however I was incredibly pleased with their work and their overall professionalism. I recommend him to everyone.

Thank you.

More about Smooth Ceiling Ltd

Smooth Ceiling Ltd
Smooth Ceiling specializes in removing stipple, other know as stucco/popcorn from your ceilings.
Our team take pride in the work we do and we ourselves on making sure we get the job done right, and on your time schedule. Each area is covered and protected from floor to ceiling to ensure that dust does not seep through out the house. We specialize in turning your stucco ceiling to a smooth and perfect finish.
We're dedicated to providing you the resources and services you need to modernize your home.,
We remove your outdated popcorn ceiling in a fast, clean and efficient manner.
Acoustic ceiling also known as the "popcorn ceiling" was in fashion over thirty years ago, but now new houses do not have these ceilings unless you request it prior to a new home being built.
Many home owners are also removing the stipple in their homes for benefits such as

Many benefits to the removal of Popcorn/Acoustic Ceilings:
• Brightens the room
• Increase Re-sale Value
• Damage Control
• Modernizes the look
• Less Dust and les Spider Webs
• Cleaner, Professional Look
• And much more…

Popcorn Ceiling Removal / Stucco Removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets

Stucco and Plastering
Benjamin Moore
Popcorn ceiling removal / stucco removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets
Smooth Ceiling Ltd works with the highest quality of material such as Benjamin Moore CGC plaster, Anchore protective Paper etc
We specialize in transforming your rough outdated ceiling into a work of art. We make sure that we meet your budget and time line. We protect your floors and walls from top to bottom to ensure that the dust does not seep into other rooms nor your furnace. We close off your vents and air intakes. We use a wet method to remove the stucco "popcorn", then apply multiple coats of plaster to you're ceiling to insure the stability and longevity. We then use an LED to double check for any imperfections we might of missed. We feather sand the ceiling to a smooth finish and proceed by priming and painting the project with a top Benjamin Moore prime and paint. We finish the job by cleaning the work area and disposing the garbage.
2010