Handyman Kwik Solutions

Reza in Thornhill
Reza in Thornhill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Highly recommended

for the 2nd time I used Saeed's Professional services. He DID the great job again and also clean-up all left over items of the job. Long story Short, Saeed is professional, Honest and so accurate. more important, Saeed always trying to complete the requested job with the cost-effective price.

Thanks Reza for your lovely review. I hope to see you in your next project.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Above and Beyond

This is the third project my wife and I requested from Sam over the past 4 years. That tells you how much I appreciate his professional workmanship.
The job this time involved modernizing the kitchen. Without saying anything, he and his partner fixed wall flaws and cracks in other rooms. Much appreciated. The work in the kitchen involved installing Pot Lights, kitchen cabinet updating with paint and modern handles, painting the kitchen walls and ceiling as well as the dining room. He also plastered a ceiling damaged by rainwater. Sam will return in a few weeks to install a modern counter top on order.
Sam is polite and gives wonderful suggestions. He demands perfection in his work and provides it.

Thanks for your review. I hope to see you in your next project.

Syed in Markham
Syed in Markham

Renovation - Painting, Electrical, Power Wash and re-sand

Saeed and Masood did an excellent job for various indoor and outdoor projects. They did painting to all the rooms and kitchen. Kitchen cabinet refinishing, Install new light fixture fixed some old electric outlet. Did various plumbing jobs including installing new fixtures and cleaning. Painted the garage doors and outside doors and windows, power wash and re-sand inter locking. Also, relevel and re-install old interlocking stones. They are very professional, honest and hard working. I will strongly recommend them for any interior or exterior house projects.

stephanie.asaro85 in Toronto
stephanie.asaro85 in Toronto

Closet remodelling

Sam did an excellent job remodelling our closet in our main bedroom. He removed walls, moved electrical switch and fixed the floors. We’re so happy with our new space! Sam was professional - on time, completed the job exactly when he said he would, and tidied up!! We look forward to working with him again.

Garden fence repair & drywall/plaster

Sam did a thorough (and very cost-effective) job repairing our tall wooden garden fence. It's now sturdy and straight, I couldn't be happier. He also did excellent work doing drywalling and plastering on our new renovation, leaving his job site clean and tidy. We will hire Sam again!

Arman
Arman
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Repair & Plumbing

Our house needed some windows repair and window hardware replacements along with some plumbing repairs. While many others refused this job, Saeed responded quickly to our request and ordered parts quickly during the covid-19 lockdown. He showed up at the property on time and was patiently got the job done. We will definitely call him again and recommending his service to others

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Closet building, door installation, small fixes

Sam helped us prepare our house for sale. He was flexible around our schedules, punctual, and reasonably priced. His workmanship was excellent. Overall an extremely professional job. Fully recommend his work.

Detailed and great jobs

I was looking for contractors to change the wood structure of my garden and fix the fence. A couple of contractors either said they job was too small and not responding. Saeed and his partners are serious with the job, very nice to work with, and helped to locate the material during pandemic. He is very good with wood work and very pro active offering help. I ended up asking him to fix my deck as well. Very happy with the results.

Price is great
Job quality is great
People are nice

Removing wall

Sam and Ali were great. Came on the site on time every day and worked hard till the last day. Honest and friendly. Reasonable price. No extra cost or surprise at the last minute. They delivered what they promised. The project was completed with perfect finish. It was such a pleasure hiring him and I will call him again for our next projects. You can trust him.

Baden in Toronto
Baden in Toronto

Light fixture installations and wiring repair

I highly recommend Sam from Handyman Kwik Solutions. He responded to my request very quickly, came in person to quote and we scheduled the work for the following day. He is very skilled and did great quality work. He was able to troubleshoot an unexpected challenge, finished the project in a timely manner and was very fair on price. I will definitely be using Sam again.

More about Handyman Kwik Solutions

Handyman Kwik Solutions is a company with strong skills and expertise in handyman services. Backed by crews each with many years of experience and consistent customer satisfaction, we offer services in:
***
- Shelving
- Hanging Blinds, and
- Furniture Assembly
***
We offer free and quick estimates anywhere within the GTA.