A&E Craft

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for A&E Craft

Muneeb
Muneeb

Stairs staining (Colour match) and replacement of rails

An amazing job with perfect results.
Artem delivered EXACTLY what we were looking for.
Also takes the pain of getting multiple contractors for different components of the stairs away (ie some only did staining and not painting or railings, etc.)
The job was on time and at the quoted price.
Great Colour matching with the floors too.

Would strongly recommend him to others.

Thank you Muneed.
I was glad to help you with your house renovation.

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Very happy with our refinished floors

We had a great experience with Art from start to finish. He was knowledgeable and worked with you to make sure you got the results you wanted. The engineered hardwood floors in our new home were too young to replace but needed a facelift so we hired Art to sand, stain and seal them. This involved removing the glass railings throughout the home and replacing them at the end. We were given three opportunities to make sure we liked the colour. It looks great! Art was also courteous enough to text even if he was only running ten minutes behind schedule.

Our interactions with Levi (Levi's flooring) was great too. Levi encouraged us to keep an eye on one area that was showing signs of water damage.

The workspace was left clean other than the thin layer of dust which naturally permeates the home with a job like this.

Thank you Beth.
I was glad to help you with your project.

Mark
Mark

Amazing job

From the estimation to the completion of the work, Artyom did a fantastic job.
We had old hardwood on the first floor and a carpet, on the second floor old hardwood and carpet had removed , so we are speaking about 1000 sq foot area.
He is amazing and professional guy to deal with. Very clean and organized, his quote was very detailed and scheduled the job was easy.
This is the second time I have used A & E Craft and they did not disappoint again !! Highly recommended .

Thank you Mark.
It was my pleasure to work in your house

Flooring installing and stairs refinished.

One of the utmost reliable contractors I have ever used for my home. Very professional quality work. Reliable and responsible.
Very recommended!

Thank you for your review.
Looking forward to help you with your renovation needs.

Superb craftsmanship!

Superb job installing hardwood! The floor was uneven but he tirelessly toovercame the challenge. We are very pleased with his work and would use him again for our future projects. Professional and courteous.

Thank you for the review. I'll bechappy to help you again.

moderno
moderno

Hardwood installation

Artiom's company replaced a carpet for a hardwood in my new house in Bradford. Recommended a material to choose. Could trust him to work unattended. Done a great and clean job. Would strongly recommend.

Thank you for your review.
I appreciate it.

Karina
Karina

Hardwood floor

We bought hous in Barrie 6 years ago. Artyom installed our first hardwood floor in the new house. He did a great job. 5 years after he came and did all basement floor. The quality of work is excellent. He is always on time, worked long hours, and got the job done. We would recommend to anyone to use his service.

Thank you Karina for the review.
It was nice to work in your house

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Hardwood flooring and Staining Stairs

Excellent work quality, professional, punctual and very reliable.

Did my hardwood flooring on second floor and stained the stairs. I was very pleased with the work and would highly recommend A&E Craft services.

Thank you.

Edi in Mississauga
Edi in Mississauga

Flooring fixing

Artiom provided a very professional service!
He was very nice and did a very clean and perfect job!!!
He suggested not to replace my floor and spend a lot of money. Instead he provided the right solution that saved my existing floor and my budget!
I would recommend Artiom to everyone I know!

Thank you Edi.
Looking forward to help you with your next project.

isainahshunov
isainahshunov

Staircase

Artem is a very diligent and hardworking person that knows his trade. He took his time to show the possibilities I had when doing my basement staircase and made sure that I was happy with the final look.

He was very reliable and worked quickly but with great attention to detail and delivered a beautiful result.

I would highly recommend his services for anybody looking to do any staircase or flooring!

Thank you Isai.
It was my pleasure to help you with your project.

More about A&E Craft

Welcome to A&E Craft
Call us today to discuss what is possible!