Gta Railings

Reviews for Gta Railings

Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Railings for my rooftop deck and front entrance

My neighbour used GTA railings and was very happy. I got their information from him as he was happy both with the job and price. I also was very happy with the work and price. I highly recommend them.

Lewis P.
Lewis P.

Aluminum Railings

I shopped around for a long time and these guys were the best in service, price and relative quality of material. They were quick to actually come down to measure and provide a quote on the spot.

The rails are very good quality and much better value than what I saw contractors offer or what you can buy at Home Depot.

I'm very happy with their work especially dealing with the less than ideal slope on the stone work which they solved to my satisfaction. Quick and painless install. I will certainly recommend to my friends.

We are very happy to hear that you were happy with our work. It was a pleasure helping you. Thank you again

Dina in
Dina in
1 review , ON

Aluminum Railings. Porch

The work was very well done! The employees knew exactly what I was looking for and they completed the job quickly. I was very pleased with the end results. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family members!

Thank you. We appreciate your kind words

Barzin7 in Richmond Hill
Barzin7 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Aluminum Railings

They did very good and I'm happy with their job :) . Thank you guys and God bless .

marsaids23
marsaids23

Aluminum Railings

Excellent job! They did there work very professionally, when I saw there ads, first I was skeptical but I was wrong. They are fast and reliable and I have a good deal too.

inuja .
inuja .

Aluminum Railings

Professional, on time, and I am happy. I will certainly use their services.
Good luck.

Thank you. Looking forward to hear from you in future.

Rashad .
Rashad .

Aluminum Railings

Highly recommend, they were professional and easy to do business with. My new railings look great.

Thank you for your kind words. Our pleasure.

Lilia
Lilia

Aluminum Railings

It was great experience working with Gta railings, everything was done on time, guys were helpful and did very good work. I would not hesitate to buy from them ones again.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Sharlyn C.
Sharlyn C.

Aluminum Railings

They were quick, easy to work with and had the kind of building code knowledge we were looking for. They were immediate in providing me with a quote, and came the very next day to measure and confirm we wanted to hire them for the job. The very day the railings came in, they were at our house installing. The railings looked exactly how we wanted them. Great to work with.

Thank you it was pleasure working on your project

annie_best .
annie_best .

Aluminum railings. Porch

the owner gave me an estimate via text message based on my measurement right away and came on site the same day to give me an exact quote.
the price was very good value and the lowest quote I got over 4 others.

the owner personally came to install the railings two weeks after as promised and did a good job.

I am spared from having to paint my railings ever again and look much more nice!

More about Gta Railings

GTA Railings is aluminum railing systems supplier and installer located in Toronto, Ontario

We specializing in:

Glass railings
Glass railing systems
Commercial railings
Residential railings

We offer a variety of designs and quality products.
With aluminum railings, you get the beauty of wrought iron that last like aluminum.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gtarailings/